m'villa or hamsik

spindle123

Re: m'villa or hamsik

hi there I'm in need of a cm the two best available are M'villa and hamsik i can only afford one. I know Hamsik is higher rated at mo but is he going to get any higher and not sure about M'villa' date=' will he self destruct, who would you recommend, cheers for any help.[/quote']

I would go for Hamsik, playing for a great team and young.

M'Vila has been linked with teams like QPR :o and this can't be good, I feel he is overated and similar to Balotelli, bad attitude could damage his career

hi there I'm in need of a cm the two best available are M'villa and hamsik i can only afford one. I know Hamsik is higher rated at mo but is he going to get any higher and not sure about M'villa' date=' will he self destruct, who would you recommend, cheers for any help.[/quote']

Both very good midfielders, but atm i would go for Hamsik.

Hamsik without a doubt. Playing for a better team and has a great chance of securing the UCL spot for next season, got his well deserved +1 in the last review while M'Vila was lucky to keep his 91 during the french review. I don't see him rising for quite sometime.

M'vila is slightly overated. Should only be 90 rated at the highest in a league like ligue 1.

Hamsik will reach 94 end of the season should Napoli win the Serie A/finish runners up.

This is a no contest.