Is Cristiano Ronaldo coming back to Manchester United?

Re: Is Cristiano Ronaldo coming back to Manchester United?

yes ;) he'll renew his contract :)

10000000 % sure ;)

Somebody deleted my post but are you his girl for nights after games to know that?Honestly you don't have a crystall ball to see if he's staying or not.He's unhappy at RM.He'll leave.1000000000000000% sure;)

If this is aggresive then this forum is getting really pathetic.Go and cry in a corner.

i said what i am sure of :)

believe it or not it's up to u ;)

thing is nobody can be 100% certain. It is fact Ronaldo has voiced his opinion that he is unhappy. For me the stumbling block is whether the Man Utd board would sanction such a deal.

I always hear rumor that Cristiano Ronaldo is coming back to Manchester United so I was wondering if it was

True?

False?

It's possible, Ronaldo is forever speaking of his admiration of United. In return, we absolutely adore him as a player and he loves to be appreciated.

It could happen, but Ronaldo would have to force it as the fee could become a stumbling block if Madrid were not forced into a position to sell.

I always hear rumor that Cristiano Ronaldo is coming back to Manchester United so I was wondering if it was

True?

False?

Yes, he will come back to Manchester, on March 5th.

He will come with Real Madrid to face United for the Champions League...:rolleyes:

I think there is NO chance of Ronaldo returning to Man Utd now, for a very simple reason: Man Utd can't and will never meet Real Madrid's asking prices. Maybe Ronaldo will return some day when he is 32+ years old...

It's a fact that now Ronaldo is unhappy at Real, but for now only two teams in the world are capable of meeting Real's asking price: Man City and PSG. I don't think that Ronaldo would like to be transferred to Man City at this point because of United, so that leaves us (and him) with only one choice: his next club will probably be PSG. Who they can and will pay Real's (70m-80m or more) and Ronaldo's (way more than 10m per year) demands.

Yes' date=' he will come back to Manchester, on March 5th.

He will come with Real Madrid to face United for the Champions League...:rolleyes:

I think there is NO chance of Ronaldo returning to Man Utd now, for a very simple reason: Man Utd can't and will never meet Real Madrid's asking prices. Maybe Ronaldo will return some day when he is 32+ years old...

[b']It's a fact that now Ronaldo is unhappy at Real,[/b] but for now only two teams in the world are capable of meeting Real's asking price: Man City and PSG. I don't think that Ronaldo would like to be transferred to Man City at this point because of United, so that leaves us (and him) with only one choice: his next club will probably be PSG. Who they can and will pay Real's (70m-80m or more) and Ronaldo's (way more than 10m per year) demands.

I knew that Ronaldo wasn't happy in Real Madrid that's why he want's to go Manchester United. But I didnt know if it was true before I made this thread I thought true=51% false=49%. But as you guys are saying that he going to man u I believing u