English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Everton football club NEWS-CENTER The club is delighted to announce that some deals have been concluded in the past 5 days. In a press-releas

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Norwich City 1-2 Everton (J.Henderson 50' / E.Abidal 27', M.Fellaini 28') Two quick goals from Eric Abidal, on his debut for the Toffees

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Big changes at Norwich City recently, went for added squad depth rather than part exchanging most my players as my squad was already thin enough.

Re: English Championship 27777 - Coming soon !

I was hoping this would have been a 40 team set-up

So I'm gonna give it a miss . . .Such a shame its 5 divisions

But I hope you all enjoy it

Just got a feeling another 5 division gameworld will not last very long . . .

Good luck everyone

wasn't the plan to just take teams from the first 2/3 divisions and ignore the rest of the team/leave them unmanaged?

Luckily managed to get Norwich as soon as the gameworld became public, it was the last available division 1 team and there was no way i was reserving Norwich (no offence Norwich fans :P)

Already made most of my first XI bids except a couple of players, so will sit tightly now and wait to see what is what come tomorrow

last nights friendly match report

steered Manchester United to victory against Alfreton Town.Manchester United outclassed Alfreton Town and thrashed them 7 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Van Persie was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ferdinand and Fletcher were also amongst the goalscorers.

now to wade myself through the market and see if i can pick up one or two gems along the way,

also goodluck to everyone with there respective teams and hope you can pick up what your looking ;)

right then just muddled myself through my offers/squad,

tried to stay away from competing bids unless of course its a lad i really want/like;)

and hopefully i'll pick up most of the guys i'm going for as i'm keeping the changes pretty modest overall,

going to keep alot of the original team and only shift on the lads i don't too much like.

and if any of the teams in the lower divisions(3 & below) are looking for any top youth talents my full youth team list is up for grabs to you guys(including powell) so make a bid on whoever you fancy at c.v level or slightly above so it definetley gets accepted(by the chairman) and i'll accept the deal a.s.a.p

also(this applies to everyone) if you've currently got any players out on loan from united and you wanna buy them just send 'em back and make the bid and i'll click accept as soon as i come across it

first bit of business done at united

see's nick powell join grimsby town for 15k

why on earth would you do this?

because i'm not one of those who player hog

i'm man united' date=' you know how long its going to take for powell to reach my first team, that is if he ever does

so i'd rather chuck any low risers out to the bottom league clubs so they can either save alot of money by picking up cheap gems or in turn choose to sell these players once they have rose

you know helping out the smaller teams instead of stepping on them

also in other news

[/font']

The offer for Marnick VERMIJL of Manchester United from Coventry City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

also if everyone thinks its a good idea and we can enough peeps involved (like basically every managed team)

i'm going to run/setup a cup competition within the gameworld that we can play/setup through the friendlies function

it'll be a simple concept like the f.a cup, 1 match knock out stylee:D.

24005719.jpg

basic rules

(although i'll post a set in stone copy later/closer to the date of the start)

every team names goes into a hat,

random live draw each round etc etc

and if a game ends in draw as there isn't the option of peno's a replay will take place, winner takes all no aggregrate scorelines

and to make this worthwhile for everyone who is involved

i'll be putting up a cash/credit prize for the winner(the winner will recieve £10's worth of credits)

once the competition is complete.

and if its a success we'll do it every season

so whats everyone think?

good idea to run with?

right then just muddled myself through my offers/squad' date='

tried to stay away from competing bids unless of course its a lad i really want/like;)

and hopefully i'll pick up most of the guys i'm going for as i'm keeping the changes pretty modest overall,

going to keep alot of the original team and only shift on the lads i don't too much like.

and if any of the teams in the lower divisions(3 & below) are looking for any top youth talents my full youth team list is up for grabs to you guys(including powell) so make a bid on whoever you fancy at c.v level or slightly above so it definetley gets accepted(by the chairman) and i'll accept the deal a.s.a.p

also(this applies to everyone) if you've currently got any players out on loan from united and you wanna buy them just send 'em back and make the bid and i'll click accept as soon as i come across it

first bit of business done at united

see's nick powell join grimsby town for 15k

[/font']

Thanks very much, mate!;)

also if everyone thinks its a good idea and we can enough peeps involved (like basically every managed team)

i'm going to run/setup a cup competition within the gameworld that we can play/setup through the friendlies function

it'll be a simple concept like the f.a cup' date=' 1 match knock out stylee:D.

[/font']

24005719.jpg

basic rules

(although i'll post a set in stone copy later/closer to the date of the start)

every team names goes into a hat,

random live draw each round etc etc

and if a game ends in draw as there isn't the option of peno's a replay will take place, winner takes all no aggregrate scorelines

and to make this worthwhile for everyone who is involved

i'll be putting up a cash/credit prize for the winner(the winner will recieve £10's worth of credits)

once the competition is complete.

and if its a success we'll do it every season

so whats everyone think?

good idea to run with?

Good idea~ Let's enjoy!