Ben-SCFC

English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 27777 - Coming soon !

i know arh' prolly won't be til the 5:20am cut off though

unless of course its ones with more than one bidder on' date=' they seem to be accepted slightly faster than the usual 24hours min.

[/font']

Yeah, no reason to stay up for it, yet I find myself doing it anyway aaargh..

Bids accept alreadyyyy!!!! :o

Darnit Ash, I read it like they had been accepted hah :P

Re: English Championship 27777 - Coming soon !

Yeah' date=' no reason to stay up for it, yet I find myself doing it anyway aaargh..

Darnit Ash, I read it like they had been accepted hah :P[/quote']

ahahahaha no silly Preppens :P

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

I have two bids in for Messi and Ronaldo :o ' date=' how are the offers decided against another manager nowadays? The Spurs manager has made offers for them both too..[/quote']

They will go to the clubs who have offered more (P/E total) :)

I have no idea how the Spurs bid for Messi got accepted! Or even met the chairman value!

i dunno i had a tottenham team recently in a g.c and i remember bale's p/e value was pretty ridiculous to say the least' date=' plus he's still holding the lb position isn't he? meaning to barca' he would technically be there highest rated lb(taking into account his age vs abidal) so he's probably even more valuable to them than other teams [/font']

i dunno i had a tottenham team recently in a g.c and i remember bale's p/e value was pretty ridiculous to say the least' date=' plus he's still holding the lb position isn't he? meaning to barca' he would technically be there highest rated lb(taking into account his age vs abidal) so he's probably even more valuable to them than other teams [/font']

Every player is worth the exact same for every external club, it's no different with any other teams so the fact that Bale has his left back position doesn't mean he would be worth more to Barca.

Besides that on my personal transfer news with West Brom, we have managed to have unchallenged bids accepted for Kwadwo Asamoah, Timo Horn and Franck Tabanou, not the biggest of signings, but more are set to come I'm sure. Have challenged bids accept for Isco, Thiago, Callejon and Jackson Martinez, not sure if I will get any of them but Thiago, I'm confident on, but I'm hopeful. Don't think I'll get Viktor Fischer or Alen Halilovic either, but if not I will move onto other targets, so it's all cool! B)

Every player is worth the exact same for every external club' date=' it's no different with any other teams so the fact that Bale has his left back position doesn't mean he would be worth more to Barca.

Besides that on my personal transfer news with West Brom, we have managed to have unchallenged bids accepted for Kwadwo Asamoah, Timo Horn and Franck Tabanou, not the biggest of signings, but more are set to come I'm sure. Have challenged bids accept for Isco, Thiago, Callejon and Jackson Martinez, not sure if I will get any of them but Thiago, I'm confident on, but I'm hopeful. Don't think I'll get Viktor Fischer or Alen Halilovic either, but if not I will move onto other targets, so it's all cool! B)[/quote']

hmmm, well i dunno why i thought it did then, you know think that each team has its own valuation of a player, strange one:confused:

hmmm' date=' well i dunno why i thought it did then, you know think that each team has its own valuation of a player, strange one:confused: [/font']

I thought that would be the case too in all honesty, but it's not. Quite stupid really, a lower club needing so and so rated player in such and such a position should be worth more to them in all fairness, but unfortunately that's not the way the cookie crumbles! :o

first two deals accepted

cnvb.jpg

only bidder on pique so got him 100%

between myself and arsenal for lahm although after looking at the bids i think i've got him

as i topped my offer up to chairmans max with £££ after arsenal made there bid

Delighted with my first round of transfers at Swansea.

Out goes:

Chico

Bartley

Richards

Hernandez

Graham

Donnelly

Ki

Tiendelli

In comes:

Pasa

Halilovic

Roux

Thiago Alcantara

Pepe

James Rodriguez

Some good players leaving I know, but really happy with the players coming in, hopefully get a couple more decent deals done before we get started :)

I thought that would be the case too in all honesty' date=' but it's not. Quite stupid really, a lower club needing so and so rated player in such and such a position should be worth more to them in all fairness, but unfortunately that's not the way the cookie crumbles! :o[/quote']

I beg to differ sligthly. While you are correct 90% of the time, there are incidences where clubs value players differently when placing bids.

Well done to the elitists and their Galacticos new arrivals...:)

There is excitement at The New Den, also.

12 bids went in yesterday (avg 21/84), 8 accepted so far.

Just out of interest, why do acceptances come through in blocks at different times?

I had 5 accepted when I first logged in this morning, then 3 more about 15 minutes ago and 4 more still outstanding. All bids were submitted between 4pm and 5pm yesterday.

No biggie, just curious...

Made a couple more bids now ideally want to change whole squad but a few, had 7/8 offers accepted but 6 are contested and i dont expect to get any of them. However i have had bids accepted for Sebastien Giovinco and Javier Pastore which there is no competition for:)

aston-villa-football-club.gif#.UP0yaB03vTo

Confirmed To Become Villans:

Anderson Hernanes

Joao Miranda

Federico Balzaretti

Burak Yilmaz

Abdelaziz Barrada

Atiba Hutchinson

Bryan Rabello

Yeah, I know I could do better, but a combination of soccer training/Internet failing meant that I could not do much. :o Especially happy with the Brazilians signing though, considering they reacted most positively when I shortlisted them.

got my third transfer abd now, kinda went overkill on this one as well to make sure i picked him up as i had other bidders on him, but by the end i'm the only one with an abd, but wasn't going to risk cancelling and re-bidding due to re-starting the clock

(

ahwell seems like i can get on here now:D

gotta say some real nice transfers flying around so far,

ones that have caught my eye though are definetley the bolton transfers

was looking at the completed list last night they've done some real shrewd business