English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Stoke City

Managed to sign my favourite midfielder Andrea Pirlo (94)

Also signed Santos Dante (90) A good CB IMO and quite cheap also

Christian Tello (85) also joins the Brittania Stadium, top talent

Luis Muriel (86) should join from Udinese as Barnsleys bid is 5m and I've given 1.7m and Owen :)

Bidded for Guarin (89) also but face competition from a few clubs. Same for Verrati but really hope I get him. Pirlo's replacement.

And hoping to get one or two more 90 rated players and a couple of 89 rated players. So far, no competition for a few that I want, want them to be accepted quickly.

Oh and a few youngsters, the gems!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Everton football club NEWS-CENTER The club is delighted to announce that some deals have been concluded in the past 5 days. In a press-releas

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Norwich City 1-2 Everton (J.Henderson 50' / E.Abidal 27', M.Fellaini 28') Two quick goals from Eric Abidal, on his debut for the Toffees

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Big changes at Norwich City recently, went for added squad depth rather than part exchanging most my players as my squad was already thin enough.

First set of arrivals at Norwich City

1zco1hj.png

Today Norwich City confirmed the signings of no less than 7 players, with 6 of them expected to be in Ewan McColl's new look starting XI.

Jerome Boateng and Sven Bender both arrive from the Bundesliga, whilst Victor Ruiz and the immenent arrival of Fabio Coentrao will see 2 players arriving from Liga BBVA. Gregory Van Der Wiel arrives from PSG in Ligue 1 and Paulinho joins the canaries from the Club World Cup holders Corinthians.

Added to these signings is the arrival of the highly talented youngster Lorenzo Insigne from Napoli.

McColl confirmed that more signings will be expected over the new few days.

After getting quite lucky and managing to pick up united i decided i'd probably end up keeping most of the original squad instead of going for an entire overall.

so far i've brought in only 2 players(3 including ozil who's abd)

and im only looking really to bring in maybe 1 or two more to add a bit of quality here and there

but so far this is what roughly speaking my starting 11 will look like

624445_Manchester_United.jpg

Managed to sign Inigo Martinez, Lucas Moura, Leandro Damiao, Xherdan Shaqiri, Ilkay Gundogan, Correa Marquinhos, Leon Goretzka, Timo Horn, Kwadwo Asamoah, Josip Radosevic, Franck Tabanou and finally Kostas Lamprou for West Bromwich Albion today, absolutely delighted with these signings tbf and hopefully there is more of them set to come in! :D

Aston Villa (Deuce Lark) have managed to sign Roman WEIDENFELLER from Borussia Dortmund on a deal believed to be around 3,500,000 plus Shay GIVEN and Nathan DELFOUNESO.

João MIRANDA has completed his move to Aston Villa (Deuce Lark) from Atlético Madrid for 1,964,000 plus Ron VLAAR.

Aston Villa (Deuce Lark) have decided to swap Darren BENT for Álvaro ARBELOA of Real Madrid.

Burak YILMAZ has moved to Aston Villa (Deuce Lark) from Galatasaray SK on a deal believed to be around 820,000 plus Stephen IRELAND and Enda STEVENS.

Atiba HUTCHINSON has moved to Aston Villa (Deuce Lark) from PSV in an exchange deal for Fabian DELPH.

Abdelaziz BARRADA has shocked Getafe fans by moving to Aston Villa (Deuce Lark) for 507,000 plus Gary GARDNER.

Aston Villa (Deuce Lark) have decided to swap Charles N'ZOGBIA and Joe BENNETT for Anderson HERNANES of SS Lazio.

Alex SONG has moved to Aston Villa (Deuce Lark) from Barcelona on a deal believed to be around 2,200,000 plus Karim EL AHMADI and Marc ALBRIGHTON.

Very nice, Weidenfeller, Arbeloa and Song all come to Villa Park, my first bids won with competition.

200px-Wolverhampton_Wanderers_FC_logo.svg.png

New faces arrive at Wolves:

Samir Handanovic comes in for Hennessey and De Vries

Marc Valiente comes in for Reckford

Jorge Enrique comes in for Batth

Raphael Varane comes in for Berra and Craddock

Marco Verratti comes in for Edwards and Griffiths + £1.5m

Paul Pogba comes in for O'Hara + £2m

Massimo Bruno comes in for £676k

Lopez Ismael comes in for Gorman + £300k

Jordan Ayew comes in for Boukari + £1.7m

-Thrilled to have Varane, Verratti, Pogba and Ayew at Wolves.

-Got Handanovic uncontested which is a great bit of business IMO as I was in for Weidenfeller against a few other clubs I think so I see him as an absolute bargain.

- Valiente, Enriquez, Bruno and Ismael are all risers so will bring me a good return in.

I still have £11.8m left and 21 players I want to trade out so I'm pretty optimistic so far

:)

Nuneaton are taking the careful approach to transfers. A measly £1.8m to spend, only 2 assets I can sell for cash, 21 players total, a 4000 seat stadium.

These are the challenges I used to love.

1st external bid accepted for me is 17 year old CB Mark O'Hara from Kilmarnock.

Also have a couple of deals on the table with internal managed clubs. Hopefully will be able to reveal more tomorrow.

Nuneaton are taking the careful approach to transfers. A measly £1.8m to spend' date=' only 2 assets I can sell for cash, 21 players total, a 4000 seat stadium.

These are the challenges I used to love.

1st external bid accepted for me is 17 year old CB Mark O'Hara from Kilmarnock.

Also have a couple of deals on the table with internal managed clubs. Hopefully will be able to reveal more tomorrow.[/quote']

Good luck with the challenge mate

Dear Big Boys...:)

Millwall missed the boat when the initial tranche of domestic players went on the loan list so I'm scrambling a bit here. Got some kiddies on the way but lack a solid spine.

When your new megastars arrive, I'll gladly look after your surplus 87-89 rated starlets on loan.

Ideally a D©, a DM© and a F©.

Let me know...

ruts

Pretty good start for Bolton so far' date=' 6-1 and 6-0 wins in the first two friendlies :)[/quote']

my friendlies are going pretty badly, but then again i've learnt to not pay that much attention to 'em now(although its always nice to have a screen full of green squares),

as last time i won all my friendlies (6 outta 6) i then went on to lose the opening 4 games of the season :D

my friendlies are going pretty badly' date=' but then again i've learnt to not pay that much attention to 'em now(although its always nice to have a screen full of green squares),

as last time i won all my friendlies (6 outta 6) i then went on to lose the opening 4 games of the season :D

[/font']

I've had it the other way around in a few setups, lots of losses in friendlies and then coming out guns blazing in the real games (EC27046 especially) :P