Ben-SCFC

English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Nuneaton-Town-badge_2574977.jpg

3 sign on dotted line for Nuneaton. 1 More to follow?

It's time for change at Nuneaton who are set to embark on their first season in the Conference Premier after last seasons promotion from Conference North.

A new manager is at the helm in the name of S.B.Gould and the local lad has made an early impact reshaping the squad ready for the new campaign.

First it was confirmed yesterday that a deal had been agreed with Kilmarnock to bring 17 year old central defender Mark O'Hara to the Midlands. O'hara officially arrived at Liberty Way minutes ago putting pen to paper on a 4 year contract.

61755_1357334778.jpg

Mark O'Hara

O'Hara is not the only new signing though. Nuneaton can now proudly announce that 2 players have completed moves from teams higher up the English footballing ladder.

First is a 19 year old utility player from Bristol City called Joe Bryan. Bryan has been impressive at Bristol and joins Nuneaton with a growing reputation. It is expected he will kick on and develop even further at his new home. Bryan signed a 3 year deal after a 20k fee was agreed between the 2 clubs.

55102_1339538653.jpg

Joe Bryan

Todays final signing comes from a fellow Midland club. This side currently sit in the Premier League and this addition to the side has bags of potential. Welcome to Nuneaton Town 22 year old Ashley Westwood. The former Aston Villa and Crewe player was apparently excited about what Nuneaton had to offer and very shortly after the 100k fee was agreed between the 2 clubs he was straight over to sign a 4 year deal.

42757_1350312694.jpg

Ashley Westwood

Breaking news coming in as well that another deal has been struck that could see talented midfielder Matthew Lund join from Stoke. An offer has been accepted and Lund will travel in the morning for a medical and to discuss personal terms.

50380_1307980215.jpg

Matthew Lund

SWINDON TOWN NEW MANAGER LOOKING TO BRING IN NEW FACES

New Swindon Town manager Axel Angelo is awaiting the arrival of forward Dwight Gayle from Peterborough United, defender Reece Brown from Manchester United & midfielder Omar Elabdellaoui from Manchester City after bids have been accepted for all 3 players. They are expected to arrive at the County Ground sometime tomorrow.

57729_1356858002.jpg

Dwight Gayle

46414_1346515693.jpg

Reece Brown

50021_1345104001.jpg

Omar Elabdellaoui

125px-AFC_Wimbledon.svg.png

Aries Alfonso has taken charge at Kingsmeadow - The Fans' Stadium!

Alfonso has been appointed as manager of AFC Wimbledon today.

In his first press conference as manager of the club he claimed he will be bringing back the 'Crazy Gang' and try to bring them the same success that the former Don's reached in 1988 when they beat Liverpool to win the F.A Cup Final.

He also went on to say how a fearless, hard tackling no nonsense player, like former captain of the

'Crazy Gang' Vinnie Jones, will be one of his first priority signings of the season.

'Jones was an intimidating figure, a tough man on the field. That's what i'm looking to bring to the team a leader in the heart of midfield, who's not afraid to get stuck into a tackle! It'll be hard to find a player like this seeing as there aren't many hard men around anymore in today's game.'

article-1225858-00BB864E00000578-425_468x393.jpg

Swansea have had bids accepted for 4 more players today.

On the way are:

Martin Galvan

Marc Muniesa

Alvaro Morata

Fabio Quagliarella

All uncontested and should just about to wrap up our deals for now :)

Ashley WESTWOOD has completed his move to Nuneaton Town from Aston Villa for 100,000

Decided to help out a Div 5 team, considering Mr. Westwood will be getting no game time this season. However, new signings more than make up for it.

Rodrigo PALACIO has completed his move to Aston Villa from Internazionale in a swap deal for Richard DUNNE . All other offers were turned down.

Bryan RABELLO has completed his move to Aston Villa from Sevilla for 240,000 plus Graham BURKE

Federico BALZARETTI has completed his move to Aston Villa from AS Roma for 5,000,000 plus Andy MARSHALL and Jordan BOWERY

Bids Accepted:

The offer for Arda TURAN of Atlético Madrid from Aston Villa has been accepted along with other club offers. Atlético Madrid will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

After doing the Joao Miranda business, I decided to go for another talented Turk. Apologies to Norwich for the late bid (Rivalry!), but it looks like I've got him.

The offer for Valon BEHRAMI of SSC Napoli from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

No competition. :)

Ashley WESTWOOD has completed his move to Nuneaton Town from Aston Villa for 100' date='000

Decided to help out a Div 5 team, considering Mr. Westwood will be getting no game time this season.[/quote']

A huge help to my team. His 15 appearances in the Premier League this season secure a very nice rise already and I'm sure he'll play more when he's back from injury.

Matthew LUND has completed his move to Nuneaton Town from Stoke City for £90,000

Signing number 4 is now in. Not the best of the bunch in terms of potential but still hopeful he can become a decent player. He's also my highest rated signing.

Not sure who else I'll be bringing in before my first game as a lot of my budget is tied up in 2 players that I need to sell (roughly £1.5m) and of course I'll need to check what my matchday revenue is looking like. A few may come in but probably only 70 rated squad fillers.

A huge help to my team. His 15 appearances in the Premier League this season secure a very nice rise already and I'm sure he'll play more when he's back from injury.

It's nice to help others.

Arda TURAN has completed his move to Aston Villa from Atlético Madrid for 5' date='000,000 plus Gabriel AGBONLAHOR and Eric LICHAJ . All other offers were turned down.[/quote']

Turan joins Yilmaz at Villa Park. :D And not to forget Behrami. Both will be important first team players this season.

two more "incoming" deals completed for united

first ones actually fully done(slightly surprised as it weren't even abd when i last looked, but hey ho)

cesc fabregas joins us from barca, and currently sitting abd is gio chiellini who should be joining the ranks of united shortly

Di Maria and Subotic completed their move to Newcastle earlier today.

And I have a bid for Llorente accepted so potential lineup could be:

Krul

Debuchy-Subotic-Coloccini-Alaba

?-Khedira-Eriksen-Di Maria

Cavani-Llorente

So yeah, need another winger and then my 1st team is done, unfortunatly my subs will be a bunch of 75 rateds so I'm aware of that the first season will be a struggle. :P Hopefully I'll make enough funds during the season to buy a few more quality players..

my first team squad list is going to be looking something like this

de gea

evra

pique

vidic

chiellini

lahm

giggs

ozil

fabregas

rooney

van persie

cup squad (still need to add a couple players to this that will be done after the first few league games as united make a small fortune on home/euro games

de gea

buttner

rafael

smalling

jones

tbc

scholes

cleverley

young

tbc

hernandez

all in all pretty happy with how its looking so far

also just to add if qpr/peterborough & leicester want to buy the players they''ve currently got on loan or don't think they'll need them(so i can ship them out to smaller clubs) just send 'em back and bid or send 'em back and some how let me know vm/pm that there not interested, thanks

Re: English Championship 27777 - Coming soon !

chelsea-fc-logo.jpg

Chelsea FC - Loans

The following players are available for loan;

Van Aanholt - Birmingham City

Walker - Swindon Town

Omeruo - Port Vale

Chalobah - Hyde

Ince

Hutchinson

Kane

Clifford

Musonda

Affane - Burnley

T Hazard - AFC Wimbledon

Lalkovic

Davila - Hull City

Pirez

Phillip

Get your bids in and I will review them and loan the players out accordingly.

Cheers

Note - Green means taken

Still players available to loan.

Cheers

Well after a bidding frenzy I can see the squad I've managed to piece together for Hyde. Managed to not sign a keeper or any forwards! Got a couple of players to trade to get maybe a couple more players so hope to get my other targets!

New Arrivals:

Frank Bagnack - Barcelona £300k

Lorenzo Tassi - Internazionale £300k

Frederic Veseli - Man Utd - £300k

Sotan Tanabe - FC Tokyo - £320

Kalidou Koulibaly - Genk - £400k

Edoardo Scrosta - Virtus Lanciano - £90k

Bruce Inkango - Otelul Galati - £42k + players.

On Loan:

Suso and Wisdom from Liverpool

Chalobah from Chelsea.

A bare bone squad. Usually go for cheap free agents but this time have gone for youth and a much smaller squad. Hope to keep wage bill in check but going to suffer if I get injuries. Got 2 bids in for 2 decent young strikers. Hope none of you spot them and nick them from me!

Well after a bidding frenzy I can see the squad I've managed to piece together for Hyde. Managed to not sign a keeper or any forwards! Got a couple of players to trade to get maybe a couple more players so hope to get my other targets!

New Arrivals:

On Loan:

Chalobah from Chelsea.

A bare bone squad. Usually go for cheap free agents but this time have gone for youth and a much smaller squad. Hope to keep wage bill in check but going to suffer if I get injuries. Got 2 bids in for 2 decent young strikers. Hope none of you spot them and nick them from me!

alright bud if your interested and you've still got the reddies you can have sam johnstone offa me for c.v only a 76ov at the mo. but a proper top keeper

just gotta wait to bring in a 10k keeper to cover the 2keep min requirement then he's all yours if you want' date=' if not i'll be whacking him on the transfer list regardless so everyone/anyone else can grab him if needs be

[/font']

New Arrivals:

On Loan:

Chalobah from Chelsea.

Ive seen who youve bid for, dont worry I wont go for them ;)

It's a tough transfer market to be sure.

I have to overhaul the whole of my squad to have any chance of staying up

My Reading team faces Fleetwood in another preseason friendly. Apparently it's 8 degrees above zero according to the match preview. Definitely the match to be watching this evening.

Avoiding relegation definitely the order of the day in season 1

Brighton & Hove Albion F.C.

4fe31986069ca.jpg

Transfers

SANÉ, Lamine

FLORENZI, Alessandro

THÉOPHILE-CATHERINE, Kévin

JUNINHO, Evanildo

ALVES, Diego

GARAY, Ezequiel

SCHIEBER, Julian

MANDŽUKIĆ, Mario

Nine more players land at Elland Road.

Claudio Pizarro

Lucas Suárez

ömer Toprak

Bamba Anderson

Kevin Grosskreutz

Lopes Eder

Tomáš Sivok

Dani Hernandez

Daryl Janmaat.

Happy with the way the transfers have gone so far.