English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Gutted we lost out on him! Saw how much his value dropped and had to go in! Didn't see your bid until it was accepted though so by then it was too late :(

Anyway' date=' hope he gets injured ;):P[/quote']

That's why I like Villa, lots of young risers and yet they still suck so much in real life :P for my team to be reviewed quickly enough.

And you can hope all you want, I've got Palacio, Yilmaz and Benteke as back up now. :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Everton football club NEWS-CENTER The club is delighted to announce that some deals have been concluded in the past 5 days. In a press-releas

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Norwich City 1-2 Everton (J.Henderson 50' / E.Abidal 27', M.Fellaini 28') Two quick goals from Eric Abidal, on his debut for the Toffees

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Big changes at Norwich City recently, went for added squad depth rather than part exchanging most my players as my squad was already thin enough.

competition-icon.jpg

King Correct steered Leicester City to victory against Peterborough United.

Leicester City beat Peterborough United 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Mitroglou scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Britos was also on the scoresheet for his side.

i love Mitroglou, after his recent champions league performances he has gained a rise to 88 from 87 :P

i had him in another setup and he got me promoted with his goals but sold him for destro because i didnt know he would get a raise

Another riser today for Nuneaton Town.

Jacobo Ynclan 74 ---> 82

Now has a value of £4.4m. Was only expecting a rise to 80 at the most so the 82 is a massive boost for my team.

Janjetovic 65

Pecorini 75 - Donachie 70 - O'Hara 70 - D'Apuzzo 73

Murdoch 70 - Lund 73 - Mbaka 75 - Westwood 83 - Pongracic 72

Ynclan 82

Average age is 22, Average rating 74, and still £1.8m to play about with so will probably bring in young 75 rated players that I can use in P/Ex deals in the future.

I think I've done OK so far considering how small the club was at the start.

The offer for Free Agent Yassin MOUTAOUAKIL from Nuneaton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

72 rated RB. Only costs 38k, won't be at the club long, just a second string signing so I didn't have to play a 67.

The offer for Free Agent Michael NGOO from Nuneaton Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Now THIS is a signing I'm happy about. Has scored 2 goals in 3 appearances for Hearts in the SPL since joining them on loan a couple of weeks ago from Liverpool. Will cost 221k, may become my starting Striker which will see Ynclan move to the left side of Midfield.

tonight's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. was unable to prevent a Manchester United defeat to fierce rivals Manchester City in the Manchester Derby.

Manchester United slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie was on the scoresheet for his side.

de gea had a shocker....

manuo.jpg

Have received the Blackburn Rovers job offer but will reject it because of all the work I've put in at Nuneaton. It just feels like my sort of club now.

If anyone wants in as a D2 club (currently sat in the play-offs) send me a PM. If nobody gets in touch I'll probably reject it Monday night at about 11pm UK time.

back to number one spot....

competition-icon.jpg

. steered Manchester United to victory against Wigan Athletic.

Manchester United beat Wigan Athletic 3 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Lahm scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Fàbregas was also on the scoresheet for his side.

FULHAM 0 READING 1

Reading rise again - now up to second behind Man Utd on goal difference.

Another plucky performance from a solid looking Reading which was enough to bring Fulham's unbeaten record to an end. Also brought first clean sheet of the season.

Luz Danilo got the winner early in the second half. Edged possession and shots so, on balance, probably deserved the win. Their keeper was MOM.

On the negative side - Vidal had a poor game as the strains on a small squad start to take its toll.

Tough cup match next - just hope a couple of the key players can stay clear of injury

Deuce Lark steered Aston Villa to victory against Newcastle United.

Aston Villa beat Newcastle United 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Hernanes scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Vílla was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Seesaw season for Aston Villa continues, remaining unbeaten away from home. I liked that Hernanes and D. Villa are working together well. They assisted each other on 2 of the goals, with Hernanes adding a free kick to make it 8 goals in 5 games. Unfortunately, we also let in 2 free kicks- had we conceded 1 less we would be up in 7th. 10th ain't too bad for now.

Aston Villa (Deuce Lark) have managed to sign Axel NGANDO from Rennes on a deal believed to be around 390,000.

Aston Villa (Deuce Lark) have managed to sign Valber HUERTA from Universidad de Chile on a deal believed to be around 650,000.

Signed 2 youngsters in the interim, Huerta is someone I've been looking out for quite a long time, Inter and Udinese both looking to get him. Axel Ngando comes in from Jean Makoun's "new" team, Rennes. IRL he scored a last minute equalizer against Lorient with his 1st touch, great things are ahead of him.

sports_england_chelsea-football-club.png

Chelsea 3-3 WBA

Roman Carlos earned a draw with Chelsea against West Bromwich Albion.

A thrilling match ended 3 - 3 between Chelsea and West Bromwich Albion in their Division 1 encounter.

Ba and Mata were amongst the goalscorers.

Lampard and Falcao absent through fitness concerns.

Lukaku got a hatrick.......damn you Lukaku, damn you! :mad:

13th in the league, next up is a trip to Loftus Road to face QPR.

B)

Winning start for Justin's campaign!

The new manager starts his campaign with a 2-1 win in the FA Cup for SOUTHAMPTON over Barrow AFC. Luke Shaw was terrific & the Soton B side were down to 10 men at 37th minute when Mlapa was sent off for making an elbow challenge. Still the young Saints were better than the Division 5 side. After the match the manager was officially promoted to manage the 1st side. The manager had this to say after the match:

This is a fantastic team & especially the youth talents like Shaw are amazing. He's going to be one of the great LBs in England. We have pretty good veterans too with the likes of Xavi & Di Natale & we've got an eye over transfers too. So' date=' overall we can be the tittle contenders for FA cup as well as Premier League.[/quote']

tonight's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. steered Manchester United to victory against Plymouth Argyle.

Manchester United outclassed Plymouth Argyle and beat them 4 - 0 in their English Championship Cup Round 1 fixture.

Hernández scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Smalling and Rafael were also amongst the goalscorers.

very costly win mind, two players out injured from tonight's game