English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC

Re: English Championship 27777 - Coming soon !

Yeah......I accidently.....made a mistake and put 20 instead' date=' you joining it?[/center']

Yes I'm in Ben.......busy at work over the next 2 weeks so send us a quick VM/PM when its getting really close.....Cheers fella:)

The future of SM is 40 team forum filled gameworlds.....Trust me everyone.....I'm nearly always right :D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I'm in Ben.......busy at work over the next 2 weeks so send us a quick VM/PM when its getting really close.....Cheers fella:)

The future of SM is 40 team forum filled gameworlds.....Trust me everyone.....I'm nearly always right :D

Always thought 116 is just too much. 40 stays compact enough but still can endure a few quitters to recover.

There was a setup with 16 teams, was fantastic, but when a few active guys quit, it didn't make sense to keep going anymore

Yep okay' date=' will do. :)

First post updated an the clubs are on ready for when it does open.[/center']

i thought about asking if a few people wanted to chip in and make it a custom to keep out the quitters, that was before SM tripled the prices!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lenny, 12-20 is probably all you can rely on in a set up, this last 4 months has shown just how bad managers attitudes are to set ups that need some hard work and loyalty, too many on here are all talk.

this sums up a lot of SM managers for me

i wont name the manager but

D@@ J@^(*$ in 26335

asked ryan for a sig for his original team

later posted that west ham are available

a couple of hours later said west ham are better than the team i have just put together and club hopped:D:D:D, unbelievable.

i just hope ryan didnt waste any of his time on the sig.

i thought about asking if a few people wanted to chip in and make it a custom to keep out the quitters' date=' that was before SM tripled the prices!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lenny, 12-20 is probably all you can rely on in a set up, this last 4 months has shown just how bad managers attitudes are to set ups that need some hard work and loyalty, too many on here are all talk.

this sums up a lot of SM managers for me

i wont name the manager but

D@@ J@^(*$ in 26335

asked ryan for a sig for his original team

later posted that west ham are available

a couple of hours later said west ham are better than the team i have just put together and club hopped:D:D:D, unbelievable.

i just hope ryan didnt waste any of his time on the sig.[/quote']

daily mail at it again i see,

i really like how you take 2+2 and come up with 5:rolleyes:

my mistake, having checked the facts i have found that the time between

west ham's currently free if anyones interested in joining

and

after looking at the attendance figures for west ham i decided to move over myself, plus they've got a half decent youth team to work with, so bolton's now gone on offer

was 20 minutes.

i also failed to notice you edited your sig request on the 8th january, 18 days after the original request and 10 days after club hopping.

perhaps i took 3 + 3 and come up with 6.144, your average amount of games per job.

it seems i was wrong and you are a real benefit to any new set up.

yeah looking at how often there popping up (going by what others have posted, 50 odd a day) it looks like its going to show its face some time sunday night/ monday morning time which is good as i should be able to be hovering online as it comes up as sundays the only night i definetly don't work and mondays a late start in the office:D

yeah looking at how often there popping up (going by what others have posted' date=' 50 odd a day) it looks like its going to show its face some time sunday night/ monday morning time which is good as i should be able to be hovering online as it comes up as sundays the only night i definetly don't work and mondays a late start in the office:D [/font']

Its EC 27609 now.

Sunday does sound a bit too close, 168 to go now, so unless about 80 odd open during tomorrow then another 80 open Sunday its more likely to be next week.

I hope it dosent open Tuesday or Wednesday night though while Im at Stoke, Tuesday Im going the F.A Cup replay then Wednesday a Under 18's game, am hoping to reserve a club in this and get a prem side if poss.

Saying that it could open in the morning though when people are at work/school.

We'll just after see what the numbers are on in a couple of days see what its looking like.

First post updated with the ones on who have said they are interested.

2 more days or so?

Hoping I could nab a 2nd div team without reserving

Well according to the confirmed interest on the first post, we will half fill it, then again there is always 5-10 managers that pop up once it's opened.

I just hope SM doesn't fill the vacant positions with fictitious gaffers again! :rolleyes:

Its on EC27703, so theres 73 to go before EC27777 pops up.

By the looks of it, its going to be around Tuesday dinner or something, maybe morning like Hancock says.

As long as it opens before I go the match Im happy. :P

I'll be sending some PM's out to forumers tonight, hopefully we will have at least 30 odd interested before it opens. :)

Cheers for the PM Ben.

Chuck my name into the interested hat and I'll try keep an eye out.

Not sure what kind of team I would like - if I grab Man City or Chelsea then I'll take it - but I think I might fancy some hard graft so a div.2 team maybe.

Sunday - 03:46am

Dan James posted and it was on EC27676.

Now, exactly 24 hours later its EC27719.

So in 24 hours theres been 43 EC's that have come out, so we had the 40-50 per day rate correct.

So if its on EC 27719 now approaching 4am monday...

Say 43 come out in the next 24 hours it will be on EC27762 at 4am on Tuesday morning, so thats 15 away from EC27777.

So, if 43 are coming out a day it should take up to about 8 hours for 15EC's come out.

Up to 8 hours on top of 4am Tuesday morning should see it open at around about 11-12AM ON TUESDAY MORNING!

Sorry if you get confused reading that, just me working it out haha. :P

Archived