English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC

Re: English Championship 27777 - Coming soon !

Sunday - 03:46am

Dan James posted and it was on EC27676.

Now' date=' exactly 24 hours later its EC27719.

So in 24 hours theres been 43 EC's that have come out, so we had the 40-50 per day rate correct.

So if its on EC 27719 now approaching 4am monday.

Say 43 come out in the next 24 hours it will be on EC27762 at 4am on Tuesday morning, so thats 15 away from EC EC27777.

So, if 43 are coming out a day it should take up to about 8 hours for 15EC's come out.

Up to 8 hours on top of 4am Tuesday morning should see it open at around about 11-12AM ON TUESDAY MORNING!

Sorry if you get confused reading that, just me working it out haha.[/color'] :P

2307890-anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly_super.jpg

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its on EC 27736 now, 41 EC's to go!

43 come out in 24 hours yesterday so the prediction of 11-12AM for EC27777 to come out tomorrow seems right.

Updated the first post and atm there is 25 people interested, will be sending some more PM's out later and hopefully we will have at least thirty odd going into when it opens. :D

Hi Ben' date='

I've PM'd you (I think), although there's nowt showing in my sent items folder?

Interested but in need of advice/info...

Cheers,

ruts[/quote']

Yeah, got your PM, just replied. :)

Oh yeah, n when you send a PM, under your message theres a box what you can tick, it says 'save this message to your sent items folder' so if you want save what you've sent you can.

Love how you put Nowt. :P

Thanks for the invite' date=' Ben. Looks like I'll have to get up at 4 am :) for my favorite Fulham (hopefully no one has reserved that)[/quote']

Well, I posted this morning at 4am and it was on EC27719, if 43 open like yesterday it will be on EC 27762 then. ;)

Cant see it opening that much earlier than the predicted time of 11-12am. :)

Doubt anybody will reserve Fulham anyway, they arnt worth the SM Credits.:P

Yeah' date=' got your PM, just replied. :)

Oh yeah, n when you send a PM, under your message theres a box what you can tick, it says 'save this message to your sent items folder' so if you want save what you've sent you can.

Love how you put Nowt. :P

Well, I posted this morning at 4am and it was on EC27719, if 43 open like yesterday it will be on EC 27762 then. ;)

Cant see it opening that much earlier than the predicted time of 11-12am. :)

Doubt anybody will reserve Fulham anyway, they arnt worth the SM Credits.:P[/center']

California time mate, we're 8 hours behind. :) It's a minor issue, considering I get up at 4 am most of the time.

its been sitting on 40 for a while now, atleast an hour or so, looks like its slowed down even more unless i was looking at the wrong gameworld type last time around

no idea yet which team i'm going in for, going to be funny to see how many try to pre-order and they end up with a man city/utd in the wrong gameworld:D

its been sitting on 40 for a while now' date=' atleast an hour or so, looks like its slowed down even more unless i was looking at the wrong gameworld type last time around

no idea yet which team i'm going in for, going to be funny to see how many try to pre-order and they end up with a man city/utd in the wrong gameworld:D [/font']

Hm yeah, I noticed that aswell, at about 4pm when I last posted here it was on EC27737 then, Ill look what its on at 4am in the morning for see how many come out in that 12 hours. (Half a day - Was 43 per day yesterday)

its been sitting on 40 for a while now' date=' atleast an hour or so, looks like its slowed down even more unless i was looking at the wrong gameworld type last time around

no idea yet which team i'm going in for, going to be funny to see how many try to pre-order and they end up with a man city/utd in the wrong gameworld:D [/font']

I'll just be happy to get in, looks like it may fill pretty quickly.

Its been on EC27737 for at least 6 and half hours, looks like they have stopped.

This could be quite a while away yet before it opens, especially if a few start opening each day or something seeing as we are 40 away from it.

Cant say when it will open either, never mind, more time to get others interested.:)

Its been on EC27737 for at least 6 and half hours' date=' looks like they have stopped.

This could be quite a while away yet before it opens, especially if a few start opening each day or something seeing as we are 40 away from it.

Cant say when it will open either, never mind, more time to get others interested.:)[/center']

Keep the faith B)

well if it goes back to the usual schedule that its been running on for ages then it'll be around shortly, if not then theres every chance it might not pop up til after the transfer window shuts, which either way has its bonus's attached really

one hand faster start

other hand, up to date squads

Well by the looks of it now its on a slow running thing

:P, in 4 and half hours since Dan posted only 1 more has popped up since.

Just thought I would say, could you tell the people who you speak to about this EC so that theres more interested so that theres a bigger chance of it being full when it does open, the more interested the better really. :)

Also, added to the list jkerrs. :)

well just noticed that 42 is up' date=' so i think thats been roughly one every 5/6ish hours

for the last day or so

[/font']

If it carries on at around about 4 per day, this should open on the 23/24th Jan, the speed could change though in the next few days for all we know. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Added to the list Ashish Dabral, Dracolis and Noisy.

If it carries on at around about 4 per day' date=' this should open on the 23/24th Jan, the speed could change though in the next few days for all we know. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Added to the list Ashish Dabral, Dracolis and Noisy.[/center']

Maybe they add more at weekends with the thought of more people being on?

Archived