English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Everton football club NEWS-CENTER The club is delighted to announce that some deals have been concluded in the past 5 days. In a press-releas

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Norwich City 1-2 Everton (J.Henderson 50' / E.Abidal 27', M.Fellaini 28') Two quick goals from Eric Abidal, on his debut for the Toffees

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Big changes at Norwich City recently, went for added squad depth rather than part exchanging most my players as my squad was already thin enough.

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

I said 'if i thought something was being thick'. Cos ashtini didnt understand the logic in that deal

mm yeah. just to clear the logic behind deal...

£3m difference in that deal was important. The young talent he offered, obviously he has a great future, but he wouldnt of done me any good right now.

Need to sort the situation I have there at the present, and when thats done I will build for future. :D

Due to the cramped fixture list now, I'm wondering if anybody has 82+ players for me to loan, preferably in CB and wingers, I currently have 2 on loan thanks to ash but I wouldn't be able to use them 3 times in 5 days so if anybody else has decent loans I would be delighted :)

Due to the cramped fixture list now' date=' I'm wondering if anybody has 82+ players for me to loan, preferably in CB and wingers, I currently have 2 on loan thanks to ash but I wouldn't be able to use them 3 times in 5 days so if anybody else has decent loans I would be delighted :)[/quote']

Morata if my chairman allows it? Striker but can play left wing.

Due to the cramped fixture list now' date=' I'm wondering if anybody has 82+ players for me to loan, preferably in CB and wingers, I currently have 2 on loan thanks to ash but I wouldn't be able to use them 3 times in 5 days so if anybody else has decent loans I would be delighted :)[/quote']

Bittencourt?

:)

Swansea City beat West Ham United 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Pepe scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Michu was also on the scoresheet for his side.

First game back in charge is a satisfying victory :D

Hard luck. I'd say my team deserved it :P

It all makes for an exciting run in! :)

Liverpool - Man Utd

Possession

60% - 40%

Total Shots

20 - 20

Shots On Target

9 - 13

Corners

12 - 1

Possession n corners...corners come from shots mainly. So ye it was down to your good strikers form.

But still, well done mate. Sure does make it bit more exciting, think Chelsea are out of it, after all the points they been dropping. lol

Harry Redknapp steered Bristol City to victory against Charlton Athletic.

Bristol City beat Charlton Athletic 4 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Lescott had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Johnson, Mcmanus and Cole were amongst the goalscorers.

Squashed the Athletic's like a ant anyways D.Bent is now ready and having a medical to be my next signing.

Jamezz Chettz was unable to prevent a Southampton defeat to Reading.

Southampton slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Reading in their Division 1 fixture.

Bad luck Jamezz- but a very welcome win for Reading

Royals sit 5th with 52 points - a lot better than I thought we'd be after 31 games.

Reading were a very tough proposition for me to build a competitive team from - with only one 89 ranked player and the rest of minimal p/e value

Consequently, we weren't able to bring in too many 90s in the preseason bidding window, but the ones we got were experienced, quality players.

Instead, the squad has been gradually built up with a range of 88/89s - most of whom weren't on the radar of the bigger clubs.

Bryan Ruiz (89), is our latest signing and he scored the winner against Saints - his 6th goal in 6 starts since joining us. Sadly, though, he's injured for a week and we'll definitely miss his goals.

We are just about in touch with the top 4 and also have West Brom (6th) breathing down our necks. After them, though, there is a bit of a gap.

First priority with a small squad was to avoid relegation - which we've done with games to spare.

It's been a great first season for Reading - we seem fairly safe for a Europa League spot and even have an outside shot at a top 4 place.

Either way, it will provide a bit more cash for us to continue the team building and maybe plan for a cup run next season.

Stoke City beat Norwich City 3-0 !!

Sneijder, Arteta and Bastos with the goals. Since signing, Bastos has played 4, scored 3 and assisted 8!!

We're now 3 points clear of safety so that was an important win but we play Arsenal and then Liverpool :/ so it will be a tough end to the season!

We need a recruitment drive...

Down to 47 managers now - with 3 more probably leaving in the next two weeks.

We have an active forum for a small world - and I hope we can enlist a few more managers, there are some good clubs around and with us only being in season 1 the likelihood of picking up good players for new managers is still there.

Lads/Lasses - can you see if you can encourage some new managers to join and I'll do the same