English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Bro Veigas and Richard007' date=' just peace...it is my fault, in future will take noted. Come on Veigas and Richard007, both are good manager and manager of Newcastle spoken to media want to be like Veigas and Richard007 as role model. Newcastle currently in deep trouble. Will Newcastle survice from reglation. Yes 2% out of 98% No[/quote']

Dude sell me El Shaarawy and De Sciglio in 33333 :P

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Everton football club NEWS-CENTER The club is delighted to announce that some deals have been concluded in the past 5 days. In a press-releas

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Norwich City 1-2 Everton (J.Henderson 50' / E.Abidal 27', M.Fellaini 28') Two quick goals from Eric Abidal, on his debut for the Toffees

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Big changes at Norwich City recently, went for added squad depth rather than part exchanging most my players as my squad was already thin enough.

Bro Veigas and Richard007' date=' just peace...it is my fault, in future will take noted. Come on Veigas and Richard007, both are good manager and manager of Newcastle spoken to media want to be like Veigas and Richard007 as role model. Newcastle currently in deep trouble. Will Newcastle survice from reglation. Yes 2% out of 98% No[/quote']

Don't worry bout it soon.

But If you want advice don't use me as a role model, or you'll be hated also. Lol

Also Richard is not the best of role models as he bites easy too specially if you involve his beloved Leeds.

Some people have expectations in life and don't like changes and people speaking their mind, they rather you sit in your corner and obey certain unwritten rules.

Anyways, ill go sit in my corner however don't expect my mind not to say what it's thinking. :)

Don't worry bout it soon.

But If you want advice don't use me as a role model' date=' or you'll be hated also. Lol

Also Richard is not the best of role models as he bites easy too specially if you involve his beloved Leeds.

Some people have expectations in life and don't like changes and people speaking their mind, they rather you sit in your corner and obey certain unwritten rules.

Anyways, ill go sit in my corner however don't expect my mind not to say what it's thinking. :)[/quote']

Perhaps I am prone to over reacting at times - I confess.

It's just the sniping and publicly calling people names like "idiot" that I resent reading on the GW posts.

I think it could/should be cut back a bit - or at least be sent via PMs rather than on a widely-read forum. You can still express yourself - but why not direct your anger at the guy in private rather than broadcasting it so widely.

After all, it's only a computer game and we're all a sad (but well intentioned) bunch for spending so much time on it.

Most people, imo, try and be positive about their teams and they clearly build an attachment and feel pride towards them - so there's little need for name calling. It lowers the tone, and belittles the person who is the target of the harsh words - don't you think?

Anyway, I won't comment again on Veigas' posts - he's probably a very decent person as most of the forumers appear to be.

Cheers

Harry Redknapp steered Bristol City to victory against Millwall.

Bristol City beat Millwall 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Melo, Johnson and Drogba were amongst the goalscorers.

Well no looking back but yet again another very conferrable win only a few games left cant wait for next season.

Well no looking back but yet again another very conferrable win only a few games left cant wait for next season.

Well done, mate - you're deffo short odds for promotion next season.

Now, do me a favour and smash all my play-off contenders, please... :)

Well done' date=' mate - you're deffo short odds for promotion next season.

Now, do me a favour and smash all my play-off contenders, please... :)[/quote']

Will do my best lol, going for a few more players before next season next game out a few big names getting a rest but only dropping to Darren Bent from Drogba lol fun times.

Will do my best lol' date=' going for a few more players before next season next game out a few big names getting a rest but only dropping to Darren Bent from Drogba lol fun times.[/quote']

Cor - that's not bad, eh?

I went for young, mid-80's across the entire squad at the beginning of the season so I'm hoping for a few decent risers in due course. Tough to compete with the Drogbas and Reinas week-in, week-out but my kiddies haven't done too bad so far.

Just need a little luck in the run-in and some favourable results elsewhere.

I've been playing this silly game for nearly 5 years now and have a couple of elite teams but none of them give me the same satisfaction as this GW.

Talk about intense...:)

Swansea City beat Southampton 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Michu scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sissoko was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice win for us and we're back into the top half :)

Its promotion clash tonight at the top of Div 3 as leaders MKD face second place Sheffield United.

Sheffield United injuries:

Romeu, Ademi

Sheffield United not match fit players:

Edenilson, Rocha, Vitoria

Sheffield United Player to Watch:

Schone (10G, 7A, 4MotM in 19 starts)

2 wins on the bounce for the Owls which leaves them 5 points away from safety. Had to make changes and so far the 10 new signings who i've brought in haven't let me down. Which is refreshing as I usually get hit with one player getting hit with a 4 week injury after the first game.

With 7 games left, 4 of which against unmanaged teams the Owls should be aiming to win all of them games. So i'm confident that the Owls will be in division 2 next season and will be beating Sheffield Utd both home and away, that's if they get promoted:p

Div 3 looks extremely tight at the top after:

Hyina (Forum) steered Sheffield United to victory against Milton Keynes Dons.

Sheffield United beat Milton Keynes Dons 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Griezmann scored the winner for Sheffield United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sheffield United have now won 5 games in a row after beating Milton Keynes Dons setting a new club record.
After their result against Milton Keynes Dons, Sheffield United are now unbeaten in 10 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Birmingham miss out on the chance to go level on points at the top after a 2-1 defeat' date=' fitness levels are a struggle at the moment, but thats the same for everyone. Anyway no ground lost as 3rd place lose to still in the same position we were before with 7 games left[/quote']

Looks like Bolton are about to make your title push a whole lot easier - they've just sold Valdes, Mascherano & Totti leaving a 63 GK between the sticks.

Go figure... :confused:

The Chairman of Everton has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Millwall immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

A flattering offer, Mr Kenwright, but I'm gonna' see the season out before considering my future... :)

The Chairman of Everton has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Millwall immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

A flattering offer' date=' Mr Kenwright, but I'm gonna' see the season out before considering my future... :)[/quote']

Haha, you got that because your fellow Stokie quit them to join Blackburn Rovers! ;)

Yeah, so new Blackburn Boss here! Inherited a squad with the likes of Neymar, Maher and Kaka, so I'm hoping to get promoted, maybe this year if possible! :)

On the other hand, I should have never left my good old West Brom in the first place. I built a fantastic squad and there and I'm glad to see most of the infulstructure is still going strong there, but I'm relishing the new challenge! Can't wait to get started! :P

Orate' date=' duck - Everton for Blackburn, eh?

That's Stoke logic for ya'... :)

What do you reckon to Hughesy?

I'm quite excited and a little anxious at the same time - could go either way but I'm normally a glass half-full kinda' guy...

GO ON STOKE...[/quote']

Hahaha, 'orate, duck', love it! :P Not sure why I swapped them, guess it was the more youthful side of Blackburn!

With Hughesy I was a little apprehensive at first but now I've heard his Interviews I think he could actually do a pretty good job in all honesty! I've noticed he does in fact have quite a good C.V that people don't really recognise too much due to his bad time at QPR which seems to overshadow it. But in all in, I think he will be a success tbh!

I'm a glass half full kinda guy too, no point in looking down on the situation, got to be optimistic about it, and I feel he will be able to attract and sign better players that maybe we couldn't get before! :)

Evening all,

After giving things a good think through all day today, this evening could be my last night on SM.

Reason?

Well, not sure if any of you read my thread last night, which I admit now, probably wasn't the best way to vent my frustration, but I had to be heard.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158703

Now, I have played this game for some time now, enjoyed it and most importantly - always stuck to the rules of the game. However to receive a message from SM basically saying I am cheating outraged me to be honest.

I have an idea where this has come from, probably WC 33333, which I have enjoyed a lot but unfortunately there always seems to be a manager being removed from a team or another managers deals reversed.

I am left with 2 choices;

1) Carry on playing the game and paying for Gold Membership, reserving the odd team etc......BUT....I run the risk of being falsely accused again.....which as already falsely warned I could be suspended. If this happens - what a waste of my money and time.

or

2) Leave now, with my head held high, knowing that I played the game the right way, met some great people along the way and was part of some great standard and custom set-ups.

I am not posting this to create attention, just purely so you all know and understand that I have been falsely accused and if I honest find it a bit disrespectful that SM has just taken someone's word for it and given me a warning.

I am waiting to here from one of the Devs, to elaborate more on this accusation, however I could be waiting for some time. To me, It feels like the transfer reversing scenario. Never happened to me mind you but just from what I understand: No matter how genuine the transfer may seem, if one person reports it, then bam......the deal is reversed. In my case, bizarrely I have been accused of having multiple teams in a single gameworld.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if in this case no investigation is carried out by SM and again....bam.....I find myself suspended.

Cheers all - and keep enjoying the game.

Swansea City beat West Bromwich Albion 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Torres scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rodríguez was also on the scoresheet for his side.

7 points from the last 3 games and things are looking up for the Swans :)