English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

News-For-Big-match-Tottenham-Vs-Manchester-United.png

Manchester United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Really disappointed , had a chance to be ranked 2th , to get more chance to win the title tonight but anyway

1 Liverpool 65

2 Manchester United 65

3 Chelsea 64

4 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 62

cristiano-ronaldo-467-post-match-interview-in-front-of-sponsors-ads-bwin-adidas-fly-emirates-and-audio.jpg

Reporter : Hello Ronaldo , what is your impression after the derby you lost agaisnt united .. you lost one chance among 4 to win the title

RONALDO © : Yeah we are really disappointed , 4 matchs left and every match is important , to lost agaisnt UNITED ranked 2nd decrease really our chance to win the title ... but like i said in footbal everything can happen we will focus on other matchs , trying to do the best and we will see

Reporter : : Ok thanks you RONALDO

RONALDO © you'r welcome

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Everton football club NEWS-CENTER The club is delighted to announce that some deals have been concluded in the past 5 days. In a press-releas

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Norwich City 1-2 Everton (J.Henderson 50' / E.Abidal 27', M.Fellaini 28') Two quick goals from Eric Abidal, on his debut for the Toffees

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Big changes at Norwich City recently, went for added squad depth rather than part exchanging most my players as my squad was already thin enough.

News-For-Big-match-Tottenham-Vs-Manchester-United.png

Manchester United 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur

Really disappointed ' date=' had a chance to be ranked 2th , to get more chance to win the title tonight but anyway

1 Liverpool 65

2 Manchester United 65

3 Chelsea 64

4 TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 62

cristiano-ronaldo-467-post-match-interview-in-front-of-sponsors-ads-bwin-adidas-fly-emirates-and-audio.jpg

Reporter : Hello Ronaldo , what is your impression after the derby you lost agaisnt united .. you lost one chance among 4 to win the title

RONALDO © : Yeah we are really disappointed , 4 matchs left and every match is important , to lost agaisnt UNITED ranked 2nd decrease really our chance to win the title ... but like i said in footbal everything can happen we will focus on other matchs , trying to do the best and we will see

Reporter : : Ok thanks you RONALDO

RONALDO © you'r welcome

I'm thinking....if Ronaldo wants to win the league....he needs to come back to Old Trafford ;)

Sheffield Wednesday beat Watford 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Gomis scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gonalons was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This club has been transformed in the short time since I took over. It's now 3 wins on the bounce for the OWLS and now only 2 points away from climbing out of the relegation zone.

Looks like Bolton are about to make your title push a whole lot easier - they've just sold Valdes' date=' Mascherano & Totti leaving a 63 GK between the sticks.

Go figure... :confused:[/quote']

Intresting descion, that will hopefully make some difference. Unless they are planning on some quick signings to push on.

Last night it didn't make much of a difference, but we kept up the good form with a 3-2 win. The gap now down to 3rd place Ipswich is 11pts. A play off spot is also confirmed but I hope that isn't needed.:)

Burnley 0 Leeds 2

Two first half strikes give us a 2-0 win over out of form Burnley.

Sam Byram opened the scoring, heading home a Aaron Ramsey cross after 31 minutes.

Just 2 minutes later Ramsey again put in a great cross, this time German Mandarino out jumped he's marker to head home and makes it 2-0.

Stephen-Warnock_2908637.jpg?20130302142706

Defeats for any of the top 4 tonight and its game over in my opinion.

Liverpool, Chelsea, Tottenham and my Man Utd are in for a shout on being champions with only 3 points separating them with 4 games left.

Will it go down to the last game?! :rolleyes:

Swansea City beat Queens Park Rangers 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Torres was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Torres double his tally for the whole season tonight as he takes home the match ball :rolleyes:

Upto 9th

Interesting night at the top!

Tottenham - Lost

Chelsea and Liverpool - Drew

Mighty United - WIN

Manchester United outclassed Aston Villa and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Van Persie had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Giggs, Rooney and Piqué were amongst the goalscorers.

United top now 2 points clear of Liverpool.

Game-over for Tottenham now! 1 down, 2 to go in Liverpool and Chelsea. :rolleyes:

READING 2 WIGAN 1

A win that sees us retake 5th place in Division 1 - just keeping our noses in front of WBA and Sunderland.

Reading are too far behind Spurs to catch them , 5 point gap with just 3 games remaining - and we face leaders Man Utd away next, so it's very unlikely that we'll get anything there.

A match with not much at stake for us - but for them a title potentially to be lost in front of their adoring fans at the iconic stadium, the Theatre of Visiting Tourists

Reading having a team weakened by injury and suspensions to our best players - which probably indicates that we'll get slaughtered - but we'll have a go at them.

Newcastle 0-2 STOKE CITY

Stoke edge closer to safety..

A goal from youngster Ryan Brunt and a goal from Arteta secured the win. Brunt was bought in because of injuries as well as fellow youngster Florent Cuvelier. Both played brilliantly and showed they can take part in the first team.

3 games to go and 3 points clear of safety with 4th place Tottenham up next.

13 STOKE CITY 42

14 Southampton 41

15 Everton 41

16 Wigan Athletic 41

17 Arsenal 40

18 Aston Villa 39

19 Newcastle United 35

20 Queens Park Rangers ® 25

Very close in the bottom half of the table!

After their result against Chelsea, Fulham are now unbeaten in 7 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Suarez goal grabs us a draw at home to Chelsea, nice little run we got going, just hope it doesn't end any time soon!

This will go down to the wire I'm sure.

yeah deffo' date=' but only between United and Liverpool...:rolleyes:

Suarez goal grabs us a draw at home to Chelsea, nice little run we got going, just hope it doesn't end any time soon!

Enjoyed seeing your Fulham equalize! lol

we face leaders Man Utd away next' date=' so it's very unlikely that we'll get anything there.

[/quote']

You never know.

Originally Posted by Richard007 viewpost.gif

we face leaders Man Utd away next, so it's very unlikely that we'll get anything there.

You never know.
Well, Veigas, the odds are certainly stacked against us - we've only taken points off Liverpool out of all the top 4 teams. Your Man Utd will field a 93 average rated team - we only have one player (Vidal) who would get anywhere near being included in your XI.

That said, as a Leeds fan I will always look to do damage to Man Utd - whether as an opposing fan at real life football matches, in computer generated games like this one or simply driving my car near the zebra crossings outside Old Trafford whilst drinking vodka and red bull.

Well' date=' Veigas, the odds are certainly stacked against us - we've only taken points off Liverpool out of all the top 4 teams. Your Man Utd will field a 93 average rated team - we only have one player (Vidal) who would get anywhere near being included in your XI.

That said, as a Leeds fan I will always look to do damage to Man Utd - whether as an opposing fan at real life football matches, in computer generated games like this one or simply driving my car near the zebra crossings outside Old Trafford whilst drinking vodka and red bull.[/quote']

Good lad. Win it for me will you.B)

Div2

Blackpool 2 - 2 Millwall

Millwall appear to have finally run out of steam, amassing a mere 6 points from the last eighteen, unmanaged Blackpool this time the spoiler.

The play-offs look a forlorn hope now with just four to play.

The manager recognises the need to strengthen the squad in key positions during the summer.

QPR job free again and on offer to me.

After a really poor season they have already been relegated after 35 games...only managing to total 25 points.

Just over £1m in bank but pretty decent squad with a few world class players.

With a loyal, dedicated manager they could well bounce straight back to div1.

SIRIGU, Salvatore GK 26 90

PEREIRA, Álvaro D,DM,M(L) 27 90

KALDIRIM, Hasan Ali D,DM(L) 23 88

STAFYLIDIS, Kostas D,DM,M(L) 19 83

BADSTUBER, Holger D(LC) 24 91

EHMER, Max D(RLC),DM© 21 77

HARRIMAN, Michael D(RC) 20 75

PISZCZEK, Lukasz D,DM,M® 28 92

ABATE, Ignazio D,DM,M® 26 90

BUSQUETS, Sergio D,DM,M© 24 95

ROLFES, Simon DM,M© 31 91

ŞAHIN, Nuri DM,M© 24 91

DEFOUR, Steven DM©,M(RC) 25 89

BANEGA, Éver DM,M,AM© 24 90

AMORIM, Rúben D®,DM(RC),M(RLC) 28 88

AUGUSTO, Renato AM(RLC) 25 90

GERVINHO, Yao Kouassi AM(RL),F(RLC) 26 89

BENZEMA, Karim F(RLC) 25 94

If your interested in taking over QPR, let us know.