English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Everton football club NEWS-CENTER The club is delighted to announce that some deals have been concluded in the past 5 days. In a press-releas

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Norwich City 1-2 Everton (J.Henderson 50' / E.Abidal 27', M.Fellaini 28') Two quick goals from Eric Abidal, on his debut for the Toffees

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Big changes at Norwich City recently, went for added squad depth rather than part exchanging most my players as my squad was already thin enough.

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

yosjq.png

Norwich City 1-2 Everton

(J.Henderson 50' / E.Abidal 27', M.Fellaini 28')

30bcmm8.jpg

Two quick goals from Eric Abidal, on his debut for the Toffees, and from captain, Marouane Fellaini in the 27' and 28th minute of the match gave Everton a good lead, which was vital for them to get home with a win over Norwich City, in Carrow Road.

Henderson's goal in the 50th minute was just one for the statistics.

Uëë Tobias, post-match interview

"It's a really good start for us. We have won our first two matches of the season, and although we only won tight, we have six points out of six, and this is what counts the most in football, results.

We had our problems in the second half against Norwich, but we closed well the spaces and managed to finish the match with three points.

Week after week the matches will be harder to win, and I except my boys to be ready, and they know this.

Next week we face Birmingham away, a team that has same stats as us until now. It will be tough, but we will be prepared."

Hyina (Forum) steered Sheffield United to victory against Brighton and Hove Albion.

Sheffield United outclassed Brighton and Hove Albion and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Clasie scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kovačić was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good win :)

Andy Burr (Barakus Forum) earned a draw with Forest Green Rovers against Ebbsfleet United.

Forest Green Rovers dominated much of the play against Ebbsfleet United but could only manage a 0 - 0 draw in their Division 5 fixture.

Their keeper was outstanding, we were unlucky with a goal ruled out...opportunity missed

Millwall 4 - 0 Ipswich

Millwall finally get their act together after a very slow start to the season running out comfortable winners against the league-leading Tractor Boys.

The manager hopes his new side will build on their new found confidence and consolidate their play-off credentials...

If anyone is online and can loan any player rated over 80 to me' date=' it'll be greatly appreciated... Somehow find myself playing 3 games every 5 days :eek::(

Priorities are CBs, CMs, and CFs.[/quote']

Anyone at Liverpool that my Chairman will allow...

If anyone is online and can loan any player rated over 80 to me' date=' it'll be greatly appreciated... Somehow find myself playing 3 games every 5 days :eek::(

Priorities are CBs, CMs, and CFs.[/quote']

Same with Swansea if your quick, and it's just a temporary one

Anyone at Liverpool that my Chairman will allow...
Same with Swansea if your quick' date=' and it's just a temporary one[/quote']

Ah never mind, missed the 8PM deadline, appreciate the gesture though, had to have dinner which took 30mins :eek::o

However a pleasant surprise:

Hyina (Forum) steered Sheffield United to victory against Crystal Palace.

Sheffield United beat Crystal Palace 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Lens scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Guilherme was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Hughes:

Players chairman will not allow this player to go out on loan

Wisdom:

Nunez:

Halilovic:

crappy-day.jpg

Andy Burr (Barakus Forum) steered Forest Green Rovers to victory against Newport County.

Forest Green Rovers beat Newport County 3 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Ponde scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Bollino was also on the scoresheet for his side.

The run continues for another turn

After their result against Newport County, Forest Green Rovers are now unbeaten in 10 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

:)

Aston Villa 1 - 2 Millwall

Millwall climb to their highest ever league position (4th) after a tough encounter at Villa Park.

Three wins on the bounce including an impressive away win in Portugal on Monday has fired up the Den faithful to a state of near hysteria.

Next up, unmanaged Leicester away - so often the undoing of The Lions last season...

200px-Sheffield_Wednesday.svg.png

Sheffield Wednesday have shown they are to big to be in 3rd tier of the league after they beat Crewe 3-1 to record their 5th win in a row.

Their manager spoke with Sky Sports News after the game " We was unlucky to go down last season but that disappointment has gave us a drive to get out of this division. We have enough players to swap around to cope with the amount of games 3 a week, so fitness shouldn't be a issue. Fingers crossed we can stay injury free.

The manager also spoke about if the Owls will put a strong team out in the cup games. "The cup games will give the young lads a chance to prove their worth to the team as i'll be changing things around. Are main focus is the league anything which comes in the cup is a bonus

Jamezz Chettz earned a draw with Southampton against West Ham United.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Southampton and West Ham United in their Division 1 fixture.

Xavi was on the scoresheet for his side.

First point woo :P:)

Hyina (Forum) steered Sheffield United to victory against Blackburn Rovers.

Sheffield United beat Blackburn Rovers 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Montoya had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Raffael and Guilherme were amongst the goalscorers.

Good win :D

Leicester City 1 - 5 Millwall

The Lions put in, arguably, their finest league performance to date with a comprehensive victory at The King Power Stadium.

Next up QPR and what will be the sternest test yet against a wealth of world class talent at this level...

just got Stockport County in the setup' date=' looking forward to competing for honours and promotions :D anyone bar Coutinho is for sale, just PM me in game with a bid[/quote']

Think you've got the wrong set-up mate. For one, Coutinho is at Swansea.

Plus Stockport are unmanaged :P

yosjq.png

Birmingham City 2-1 Everton

(C.Mulgrew 73', J.Defoe 80' / N.Gaitan 65')

Tobias Armiri was unable to prevent a Everton defeat to Birmingham City. Everton slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Birmingham City in their Division 1 fixture. Gaitán was on the scoresheet for his side.

Everton 3-4 Sunderland

(M.Fellaini 16', A.Sanchez 31', 72' / G.Ronaldinho 8', 67', J.Blaszczykowski 62', K.Huntelaar 86')

Tobias Armiri was unable to prevent a Everton defeat to Sunderland. Everton have lost to Sunderland 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter. Sánchez and Fellaini were amongst the goalscorers.

file.jpg

What is going wrong with Everton ?! Two losses in a row for a team that had never lost before under the guidance of the new manager Armiri. Two last losses that hurt the team very much. In both matches they were ahead and suddenly all changed after the 70th minute. From ahead to behind, this is the very sad story of a very good team, who thought they were ready to place hard up-front, together with the big boys of the Premier League. But 6 points from 4 matches is just not enough...

The fans are hopping and with them, also the manager!

Uëë Tobias, post-match interview

"This is a bad time for us. Not because we had to suffer two defeats in a row, but because of the way we lost both matches. The morale of the team is down, and I am wordless. I see the boys coming to training, but I don't see the joy anymore. Maybe this comes because they know they did wrong. They know they let the matches slip from their hands. But I don't want to give them the fault. I better take it on my shoulders as to give it to them. Pressure is no good for no one, and less for them. I am confident that we will turn playing beautiful football. I can't give you a exact day, but I hope it is as soon as possible. All I am asking from the fans, is their support and patience, although I know it's easier to say that to do so. But please, try. Now we need you more than ever! Thank you."

What is going wrong with Everton ?! Two losses in a row for a team that had never lost before under the guidance of the new manager Armiri. Two last losses that hurt the team very much. In both matches they were ahead and suddenly all changed after the 70th minute. From ahead to behind' date=' this is the very sad story of a very good team, who thought they were ready to place hard up-front, together with the big boys of the Premier League. But 6 points from 4 matches is just not enough...

The fans are hopping and with them, also the manager![/color'][/center]

mate you've only been there for 8 games, so your honey moon is over bud. everyone goes through bad times, my Man Utd lost the first two games, but I'm not worried.

Look at your tactics and experiment, just because it worked for first couple games dont mean it will for ever, there are some fantastic managers in the set up who could beat 90 rating team with their 85 rated team.

Setups like this are never a walk in the park.

mate you've only been there for 8 games' date=' so your honey moon is over bud. everyone goes through bad times, my Man Utd lost the first two games, but I'm not worried.

Look at your tactics and experiment, just because it worked for first couple games dont mean it will for ever, there are some fantastic managers in the set up who could beat 90 rating team with their 85 rated team.

Setups like this are never a walk in the park.[/quote']

You are right mate. I think it's normal to loose too. This article was more "An article" that you mostly read in newspapers or hear on the news. When I write, I like to make things bigger as they are in reality. I think you understand that :) Anyway, you are totally right, and I am in the same opinion as you. I think we should learn from this managers and maybe in the future, other managers will think of us the same we think of them.

Cheers !