English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: English Championship 27777 - Coming soon !

so whats the plan if it does show up as a 5 div?' date=' still giving it a go anyway's[/font']

Well, Ill be quite p!ssed off if it is 5 divisions cause we probably wont even get it half full.

Benjo posted when it was EC27769 and it was 5 div then, EC27770 and EC27771 have popped up and they are also 5 divs, so I hope they change.

What Safir said about most joining the top 2/3 divisions (If its a 5 div) is quite a good idea so we can just keep the bottom 2 empty but theres bount to be at least a few who will go in their anyway and we cant really stop them, if it does open as 5 then it does.

We'll after see what happens, 6 to go anyway!

I might stay up all night and not go bed, will probably wake up at dinner and it will be open. :P

Will still give it a go either way. :)

sound no worries, just wanted to double check(as i saw the last three aswelll when i just checked the world list), like you said though if most interested go top two then it shouldn't really matter i suppose it just means we prolly won't get 100% logo

but yeah i'd prefer a two div' as div2's only a 20 team league aswell meaning no three games a week

yeah unless the schedule of them being made changes it should show up on the board sometime between 2-3pm i'm guessing

yea 2-3 sumtime next week mate if it carries on how it has been haha :) ..

want a big club if possible.. can honestly say ive never landed 1 in a beginin of a ec.. no doubt this b the same haha :) ..

What if 27777 is a 5 Division.

Why not wait for 30000?

Luckily they seem to be back to 2 division set ups now' date=' theres still just as much chance of them opening as 5 divisions though, I think most who have been keeping tabs on the thread want to get started now.

Haven spoken to Ben last night I am very interested on joining this, but looks as though I will be at work! We will have to wait and see what happens!

Goodluck everybody!

Added ya to the list lad.

We've got 39 interested so this is looking goooood. :)

Archived