English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Finally a win 4-0 against MK Dons who are doing mightily well ' date=' a start :)[/quote']

We have built on that with a massive week a few injuries, but we have progressed swiftly 4-1 in the cup Vucinic getting 4. And then we beat City, another quality opponent 2-1 to round off some superb results. :D

We have built on that with a massive week a few injuries' date=' but we have progressed swiftly 4-1 in the cup Vucinic getting 4. And then we beat City, another quality opponent 2-1 to round off some superb results. :D[/quote']

Beat 1-0 by Sheffield Wednesday to move back in the relegation zone after this good form. :mad:

Starting to get a nose bleed in 2nd place with my MK Dons young 'uns.

Got a bad feeling about my game vs Leeds tonight though - my squad has been decimated by fatigue due to a weeks holiday. Go easy on me Hannah!

Great start for your side well done.:)

Complete opposite for us although a clean sheet and point against Manchester United will do for now, going into the break.

Manchester City 2 - 3 Liverpool

Needed that as form had slipped of late. But still nicely positioned after 10 games. A title challenge is still on the cards.

Signed Carvajal yesterday. My squad is looking pretty solid. Just a couple of tweeks needed.

Manchester City 2 - 3 Liverpool

Needed that as form had slipped of late. But still nicely positioned after 10 games. A title challenge is still on the cards.

Signed Carvajal yesterday. My squad is looking pretty solid. Just a couple of tweeks needed.

Good squad you got there, doing great job:D

Rejected Man City job offer. Hopefully wise:rolleyes:

Was in here when it first opened' date=' just getting back into SM so thought i'd pick these up. Great first 11 but horrible squad!

All players are available. Looking for 2 for 1. Want a younger but much deeper squad than what I have now so get in touch or get your bids in.

Everyone means everyone! Aguero, Toure, Schweinsteger, Kompany, Silva etc..[/font']

Was in here when it first opened' date=' just getting back into SM so thought i'd pick these up. Great first 11 but horrible squad!

All players are available. Looking for 2 for 1. Want a younger but much deeper squad than what I have now so get in touch or get your bids in.

Everyone means everyone! Aguero, Toure, Schweinsteger, Kompany, Silva etc..[/font']

Welcome and good luck, glad to have you back :D

Looks a good decision for now as Birmingham pick up some points at last after a 3-0 win over Ipswich

Hi guys' date=' decided to join the forum and look for a league to join on top of my other 2 teams. Went for Everton and face league leaders Chelsea first up![/quote']

Welcome and good luck:), the forums our great fun :D

Meanwhile Birmingham lose again to Arsenal 2-0. Still 17th hanging on above the relegation zone. Way off the sides above now though and can't see us recovering for 6th for a 3rd time after our early slump. Awful results for me tonight.

Things are going very well at Elland Road so far this season' date=' we are sitting in 2nd place just 1 point behind league leaders Chelsea.[/quote']

Great season well done!

Birmingham with a key win over Milwall up a couple of places which is very important.

Ipswich are beaten 3-1 by Sunderland and are now bottom of the division.

Guillermo OCHOA has completed his move to Ipswich Town from AC Ajaccio for £7,720,000

The new goalkeeper will take the place of Bogdan Lobont who now becomes the 2nd choice.