English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Division 5

FGR

From 22/3/2013

Well it looks as if FGR will be in another play-off this season' date=' with Wrexam seeming unstoppable in their quest for auto-promotion. An with Nuneaton Town building a strong team, things could be better! In all reality, I should be walking this division, but my management has let me down on several occasions. Frustrating to say the least :P[/quote']

Yeap..still here battling away with the same teams, for the same reasons :P

I WILL get FGR promoted..I WILL IT!!

Hello. I've just took command of Rochdale in the 4th division.

In a Division with only one managed team and 13 games to go, I'm placed in the 22nd place, just above the relegation line. So, the obvious goal will be to survive relegation, which will be acheived fairly easily

Good games to all.

Hey. I'm the new manager of Rochdale, currently playing in the 4th division.

Rochdale are in the relegation zone, so the goal for this season will be to avoid just that, relegation. With that in mind, I've lost the first game...

Good games to all.

An impressive week for Birmingham' date=' the European semi final beckons after a win to move us 4-3 ahead against St Etienne and then a comfortable league win of 3-0. :)[/quote']

An even better one now Impressive with players out to creep by Arsenal 3-2. Also we be announcing a new signing in 24hrs one to compliment our Attack more and increase the average:)

An even better one now Impressive with players out to creep by Arsenal 3-2. Also we be announcing a new signing in 24hrs one to compliment our Attack more and increase the average:)

That deal was for Oliver Giroud who we exchanged for Mirko Vucinic :)

Had a tough decision weather to play him but was rewarded when he scored a brace in a 4-1 win over Milwall. As well as that a 2-1 win in euro semi final leg 1.