English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

Ben-SCFC

Re: English Championship 27777 - Coming soon !

I'm interested to get in on this if there's any spaces left! :)

Its due open today!

It will be a first come first served basis' date=' you can keep check on this by going on 'add new club' and checking the 'coming soon game worlds'

We on EC27774 atm, they are opening regularly (If thats the appropriate word for it :P) - so EC27777 is just 3 away! :)[/center']

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won't be reserving' date=' not with the price of credits so skyhigh, hoping that not too many clubs get lost out through people reserving and manage to get myself a Premier League team.[/quote']

Me too hoping the same.

ahwell 5 div wasn't ideal but it's not the end of the world

might aswell just make the best of it now' date=' i suppose atleast it adds the fact that the div 2 managers can still get relegated now :D

[/font']

Might very well be the end of the game world tbh, not many people want to be in asetup with only 20-30 forumers and 116 clubs. That being said, it is up to the managers (forumers) in it to make the best of it. We have to put in extra effort on the forum to keep it as alive as it would be with 116 managers, easy isn't it ;)?

I doubt I will be joining in all honesty.

Edit: I was given a custom set-up by SM (for a reason unbeknown to me). So if people still like the idea of a two Division English Championship I am sure I could create one with the standard rules. If there would be enough interest. Sorry to plug the idea in here, but it just seems that two divisions is what is appealing to the majority in here.

Archived