English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Everton football club NEWS-CENTER The club is delighted to announce that some deals have been concluded in the past 5 days. In a press-releas

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Norwich City 1-2 Everton (J.Henderson 50' / E.Abidal 27', M.Fellaini 28') Two quick goals from Eric Abidal, on his debut for the Toffees

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Big changes at Norwich City recently, went for added squad depth rather than part exchanging most my players as my squad was already thin enough.

Re: English Championship 27777 - Coming soon !

Edit: I was given a custom set-up by SM (for a reason unbeknown to me). So if people still like the idea of a two Division English Championship I am sure I could create one with the standard rules. If there would be enough interest. Sorry to plug the idea in here' date=' but it just seems that two divisions is what is appealing to the majority in here.[/b']

I would be up for it!

Truth is I cant see this lasting, I would think the same if I reserved one of the top clubs.

Any one else? :/

I doubt I will be joining in all honesty.

Edit: I was given a custom set-up by SM (for a reason unbeknown to me). So if people still like the idea of a two Division English Championship I am sure I could create one with the standard rules. If there would be enough interest. Sorry to plug the idea in here' date=' but it just seems that two divisions is what is appealing to the majority in here.[/color']

Hopefully you'll take this in the polite way it is intended but you're probably better creating a separate thread then, as it wouldn't be fair to put people off this EC, especially those who have parted with credits hoping for an active set up.

Hopefully you'll take this in the polite way it is intended but you're probably better creating a separate thread then' date=' as it wouldn't be fair to put people off this EC, especially those who have parted with credits hoping for an active set up.[/quote']

Point duly noted hence my reason for apologising plugging it in here in my initial post. (I guess you never read that).I will open a thread accordingly and if anyone has a problem with my post I will delete it accordingly.

to be honest i don't think it'll be as much of an issue really because

if you think about it all we would be gaining if it was a 40 team setup is the actual 100% logo if the 40 odd that were interested do join then we've still got the same amount of competition within the setup,

plus with the added a.i using all the available formations now then it does add something more that wasn't there in earlier setups when they weren't full from the get go

I would be up for it!

Truth is I cant see this lasting' date=' I would think the same if I reserved one of the top clubs.

Any one else? :/[/center']

I totally agree with this..

I did take on everton and havin seen the management at the actual reserved clubs was very glad I did.. plus they are the highest rank side I will hav started off with in a forum ec..

would deffo b willing to give the custom a go though as a subsidory as I simply wanted 2 b involved in a competitive new ec which had this bein 2 tier I fully expect it would hav been but the 5 which it landed at I do feel bein an issue..

so yea id b up for the custom as a subsidory :) ..

to be honest i don't think it'll be as much of an issue really because

if you think about it all we would be gaining if it was a 40 team setup is the actual 100% logo if the 40 odd that were interested do join then we've still got the same amount of competition within the setup' date='

plus with the added a.i using all the available formations now then it does add something more that wasn't there in earlier setups when they weren't full from the get go [/font']

You are obviously not very observant are you? It is not the 100% logo that counts it is the fact that in a 2 Division EC there would be no unmanaged sides rotting whereas in this 5 Division EC if we get 40 managers that means that about 2/3 of the game world (76 teams) will be left unmanaged having no managers and rotting. In this scenario a manager could take on a Div 4 or 5 side and win without competition as he would be the only manager in the Division (assuming the first two get filled) and there is no fun in that. There would be no competition in the lower divisions.

You are obviously not very observant are you? It is not the 100% logo that counts it is the fact that in a 2 Division EC there would be no unmanaged sides rotting whereas in this 5 Division EC if we get 40 managers that means that about 2/3 of the game world (76 teams) will be left unmanaged having no managers and rotting. In this scenario a manager could take on a Div 4 or 5 side and win without competition as he would be the only manager in the Division (assuming the first two get filled) and there is no fun in that. There would be no competition in the lower divisions.

and your obviously just a cheeky little p.rick

GOSH~ Leeds being reserved that's bad! Won't reserved for unfavourite clubs' date=' wait till it open! Hope i can get myself a club~ BTW, when will it open?[/quote']

And what does unfavourite clubs mean ?

I support Leeds, that is the reason i wanted them and it did not cost me anything to take them.

Wake up in the morning and find Fulham taken:o

Good to see someone willing to spend 5000 credits on the Cottagers so it's cool

Deuce Lark takes control of Aston Villa.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Aston Villa were founded in 1874 and play their home games at Villa Park in Birmingham. The club is also known as The Villans.

Spent 5000 credits to avoid relegation, should be worth it with two big risers and a great American keeper to start.

Messaged Teb for change the thread name to Discussion thread.

Dont think theres that much point of putting everybodys clubs on the first post cause most of the teams I write down will be with nobody's name next to them.

If there is anything you want me to put on the first post /other threads/anything linked to the GW/ etc then do message me and Ill update it.

Messaged Teb for change the thread name to Discussion thread.

Dont think theres that much point of putting everybodys clubs on the first post cause most of the teams I write down will be with nobody's name next to them.

If there is anything you want me to put on the first post /other threads/anything linked to the GW/ etc then do message me and Ill update it.

Cheers Ben.

Now let's just all get on with this EC and if it fails, then it fails. Of course it is nice to be full but it can still be good if not full.

Good luck all and spread the word.

Deuce Lark takes control of Aston Villa.

This season your Chairman expects you to avoid relegation.

Aston Villa were founded in 1874 and play their home games at Villa Park in Birmingham. The club is also known as The Villans.

Spent 5000 credits to avoid relegation' date=' should be worth it with two big risers and a great American keeper to start.[/quote']

Good luck buddy :)

And what does unfavourite clubs mean ?

I support Leeds' date=' that is the reason i wanted them and it did not cost me anything to take them.[/quote']

I'm massive Red Devils fan and Leeds is my second favourite English club. Of course it's hard to get Manchester United. But Leeds also been reserved! U're lucky~ Haha..enjoy with it!

;)