English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Everton football club NEWS-CENTER The club is delighted to announce that some deals have been concluded in the past 5 days. In a press-releas

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Norwich City 1-2 Everton (J.Henderson 50' / E.Abidal 27', M.Fellaini 28') Two quick goals from Eric Abidal, on his debut for the Toffees

Re: English Championship 27777 - Discussion Thread Big changes at Norwich City recently, went for added squad depth rather than part exchanging most my players as my squad was already thin enough.

Re: English Championship 27777 - Coming soon !

Spot On! All the best pal.

Nice to see some positivity coming through on this thread now. :)

I think there has always been positivity in this set-up and if everyone in the set-up remains active in here and spreads the word amongst forum friends I am sure it will fill in no time.

Stoke manager here!

Perfect time to get my first wage at work, and what do I do? Buy SM credits to reserve a Premier League side. Stoke seemed est team available that were left and gladly took them. Chairman wants a top half finish and thats what i'll aim for. Just don't want to be stuck in he bottom 5 of the table come end of season. Hopefully can get a fw targets in :)

Kevin Junior takes control of Sheffield United.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

Sheffield United were founded in 1889 and play their home games at Bramall Lane in Sheffield. The club is also known as The Blades.

Went for a Division 3 side.:)

Luke Wardle steered Southampton to victory against Northampton Town.

Southampton outclassed Northampton Town and beat them 2 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Lambert scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ramirez was also on the scoresheet for his side.