man city vs man united!

Daginator MCFC

this weekend will be in my eyes the best rival match up of the season.

man city are looking gud wid a new manager and heaps of new faces and with a two game winning streak.

and man united are not looking so gud wid rooney injured, ronaldo out wid a suspension and a two game drawing streak with reading and portsmouth.

here i want ppl to post there predictions to the score of this high anticipated match

i rekon :

man city 2-1 man united

Re: man city vs man united!

Yes' date=' maybe Man Utd have been on a drawing streak, however there football has been great and this is a fact: Last time Man Utd didnt win there first 2 games of the league, they won the treble

Sorry, Im not writing a prediction because I dont know at all. :D[/quote']

thx and yea im not sure either but i think it will be a close one

Yes' date=' maybe Man Utd have been on a drawing streak, however there football has been great and this is a fact: Last time Man Utd didnt win there first 2 games of the league, they won the treble

Sorry, Im not writing a prediction because I dont know at all. :D[/quote']

Yes But in 1999 We didn't need 90 Points to win the League! But I'm still confident.

For once, I think City have more in their tank...

and it is starting with the manager. He must be absolutely delighted to be playing United right now and will surely be determined to get one over Fergie's 'kids'. He would have surely told the players that this is their chance to make their rivals so jealous of them, for once.

If we look at the possible team lineups, I dont see too many match winners for United... considering that almost every attack usually goes through either Rooney or Ronaldo. This means that pace is lost when the are counter attacking, and this will surely help City's fortunes. Besides Scholes and Tevez, not many of the United players seem likely to make a difference attacking-wise.

For City, the fact that Elano, Petrov, Bianchi and the rest have seemingly gelled well will only help their cause.

2-1, with the Blue side of Manchester celebrating a rare victory.

it's gonna be a **** of a match. man city has so many new players but their teamwork may have problem when they play teams like man utd.

on the other hand, man utd has too many injuries, nani is going to take over for c.ronaldo, Dong might play with Tevez, man utd will have to control the pace of the game and play counter attacks, that's the only way they can win. 0-0 i think

Absolutely dreadful result, if there's one thing we didn't need it was to lose to Citeh. This should have been the match to get the season back on track but instead we get no points from it and will slip further behind the top teams. It's tough to know that the likes of Citeh have won their first three matches while we have done nothing of consequence other than create chances no one seems to be able to finish. Tevez tried to score but couldn't get anything in, Nani tried as well but couldn't either. The problem is quite obvious and while one can argue that we should have kept Rossi and Smith, the fact is they both wanted first team football and they weren't going to get it with Rooney, Tevez and Saha around. Sure they'd be useful now but no one could have predicted and planned for our key players to be injured at the same time. Next match is against Spurs which were able to end their losing ways by coming back strongly against Derby. They'll be confident not only by their win but by the fact we've consistenty shown we can't score so they'll have more gumption coming at us. Very precarious season this is shaping up to be, but we'll find winning ways and try and catch up as best we can.