DM: S.Bender or Vidal?

I play 4 4 2 diamond formation.Who should i sign for the DM position-Sven Bender or Vidal?

Vidal just got a rise and wont get another one till next year.But the Bundesliga rating schedule is upcoming.So will Bender get his rating to 91?He's linked with a summer move to ManUtd.So I am a bit confused...

Any more suggestion other than those two who might get a rise?

Thx!:)

Re: DM: S.Bender or Vidal?

I play 4 4 2 diamond formation.Who should i sign for the DM position-Sven Bender or Vidal?

Vidal just got a rise and wont get another one till next year.But the Bundesliga rating schedule is upcoming.So will Bender get his rating to 91?He's linked with a summer move to ManUtd.So I am a bit confused...

buy vidal he could be moving somewhere in the summer

Sven may get +1, but Vidal is better. Other players who will rise now are Gundogan, Lars Bender (who is maybe better than brother Sven) and some more who won't rise now but are good for future are Strootman, J.Martinez (maybe a small chance of getting +1, but that will probably happen at the end of the season), Lucas Fernando (who will probably move to europe at the summer).

Get Vidal without a doubt, got his well deserved +1 in the last review, playing in one of the best team in the world, he'll continue rising. On the other hand, Sven Bender is unlikely to get a +1 in the next review as he's not playing enough, should get a +1 by the end of the season though. Hence, Vidal is by far the better and safer option.

Vidal by a furlong.