Sign in to follow this  
racky

Resurrection!.. Can Only Sign Players 30 And Over.. SMs Impossible Set Up???..

Re: Resurrection!.. Can Only Sign Players 30 And Over.. SMs Impossible Set Up???..

Trying to keep up with Bury' date=' we'll see how long that will last ;)[/quote']

I'm on my standard mid-season slump ... every season so not surprised.

Usually followed up by a strong finish though :)

Re: Resurrection!.. Can Only Sign Players 30 And Over.. SMs Impossible Set Up???..

I'm on my standard mid-season slump ... every season so not surprised.

Usually followed up by a strong finish though :)

Which is ideal form, I believe :) And I guess it came down on two of us, others are in silent mode. Though it's not like that there are a lot of others

Which is ideal form' date=' I believe :) And I guess it came down on two of us, others are in silent mode. Though it's not like that there are a lot of others[/quote']

They're around, check their scores but don't post much :o

Mike, congrats for yet another title and hope you get two more in a row ;) Unfortunately, this ends here for me, I know I have nice chance to do more damage, but I just don't have any more interest or will. Been nice playing with you all, good luck B)

Mike' date=' congrats for yet another title and hope you get two more in a row ;) Unfortunately, this ends here for me, I know I have nice chance to do more damage, but I just don't have any more interest or will. Been nice playing with you all, good luck B)[/quote']
See there is some up to Div 2. Gillingham out of Div 5 at last. Money should be an issue stopping all of us progressing

Cheers guys, the goal is to win the championship eventually.

gonich - this rivalry of ours has been fun :D

jgos - Good luck in div 4! :)

Gw dying.

We should have started with slightly bigger budget or at least clubs with more income.

Na we're alive and kicking. Or at least will be as long as I don't win div 1, since much of this gameworld is about using a bad team to try to beat mostly unmanaged teams, even if we did have more managed teams.

Na we're alive and kicking. Or at least will be as long as I don't win div 1' date=' since much of this gameworld is about using a ****** team to try to beat mostly unmanaged teams, even if we did have more managed teams.[/quote']

Agree but dead on transfers man.

Agree but dead on transfers man.

Sell players. I'll be moving players around, already sold Lescott and Evra and will soon sell Xavi. Different team compositions can be fun - defense/midfield/offense - pick 1-2 to suck. :D

Sell players. I'll be moving players around' date=' already sold Lescott and Evra and will soon sell Xavi. Different team compositions can be fun - defense/midfield/offense - pick 1-2 to suck. :D[/quote']

AGreed. But I'm in -13. Need two first teamers sold before I can b in positive. Then no money to buy.

It's a challenge to keep the squad competitive but trying not to get too far into the red but that's part of the charm of this league. I'm not going anywhere! Just need to get out of Div 5!

Agreed. And just trod ding on for now.

Frustrating cos deeeeeep in the red :mad: