Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

||War of the World - II|| Match Report, Transfers & Banter

Re: ||War of the World - II|| Match Report, Transfers & Banter

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

So the final verdict is:

1. Leverkusen is at the top of the table.B)

2. Gamechanger fails again.:D

3. Busquets is suspended & Carvajal is injured.:(

4. And maybe we'll get a Patriot missile at the beginning of the next season.:eek:

hello in the previous meeting shaktar thrashed leverkusen 2 -1.This time I just don't know what happened to my team.

hello in the previous meeting shaktar thrashed leverkusen 2 -1.This time I just don't know what happened to my team.

oh! How! When! Not in this world surely.:eek::eek: Or I must be careless enough to let you win. Otherwise you are a bum.:D:D:D

oh! How! When! Not in this world surely.:eek::eek: Or I must be careless enough to let you win. Otherwise you are a bum.:D:D:D

I am not lying.jst see your schedule table and tell what was the score in the previous meeting in this gw

I am not lying.jst see your schedule table and tell what was the score in the previous meeting in this gw

Thats what I'm saying. I lost but there must had been a problem with my squad or I wouldn't have set the tactics correctly.

Thats what I'm saying. I lost but there must had been a problem with my squad or I wouldn't have set the tactics correctly.

oh really then i would say i lost yesterday bcoz i did not set the tactics.anyway leave it.best of luck for the upcoming match

Brilliant finish of the season for United as we got three loss in a row :rolleyes:

Big congrats to PSG on title and honorable mention to Venk - it was pretty close call in the end ;)

Thanks mate :) It was very close Venk, 1 goal more and you would had done it, great season ;)

Bayer Leverkusen got yet another draw & with this draw we are unbeaten in 6 games & moreover, We'll be joining the 1st division as Leverkusen won the Division 2. Beware of my black & red army boys.

Unlucky mate. Losing out by 1 point

Its worse for Venk however' date=' he missed out on the title by a single goal.:o[/quote']

thats why didnt post anythng

But I posted...hahahaha.... I'm happy. Wait Div.1 boys' date=' I'm coming:cool:[/i']

Your coming to do what? Get relegated back down?:P

Hello People,

As you know very well guys that i enjoy this game more than anything in life. But know there comes a period of realization in me that its the final 1 month that will shape the rest of my life. As my Medical entrances approach on 5th May there is a need of continuous revisions and through study. Thus i have decided to finally overcome my addition to soccermanager and making gameworlds. I will not leave soccermanager but will just keep it as a change and will be available only for 1 to 2 hour daily max.

So guys its my duty to inform you that i will be cutting on clubs and will make no more Gameworlds now. But will manage all the gameworlds at hand. So if there is any rule break or problem i request you to be patient and sensible and not create much panic as i will sooner or later will sort things out.

Need your best wishes and support as more than anythings many people in here are more than just friends to me and like an big fat family. Hope you guys understand if i am absent for certain times.

Your's Fav Friend

Venk