Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

Nathan Kirby

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

I'm happy to just buy an old keeper now and have to pay his wages' date=' then release/sell a player of your choice when transfer bans are up? Saves you waiting to see what happens and will clear it all up.

So i'll have the punishment of having to pay an extra players wages until TB's are up and then another being i'll lose a good player of yours/others choice.[/quote']

If you are happy with that, I'll rest my case. But for the record I'm not happy with that. But hey ho, I'm minority here.

But IMO you don't need to sell another player from someone else choice, it can be strictly from your own judgement, which one to sell. Your punishment was done once you paid those wages of the old GK, to sell another player was solely because you need to make a space for your own 2nd choice GK.

If you are happy with that' date=' I'll rest my case. But for the record I'm not happy with that. But hey ho, I'm minority here.

But IMO you don't need to sell another player from someone else choice, it can be strictly from your own judgement, which one to sell. Your punishment was done once you paid those wages of the old GK, to sell another player was solely because you need to make a space for your own 2nd choice GK.[/quote']

No I agree with this and thanks Pinkman for not making a fuss...

This is how it will be then

Pinkman you will buy a keeper for 600k who is on the drop and has big wages and he will be your 2nd keeper, ill have a look whos about in a sec.

As for letting a player go I think this is to much of a compicated thing as we dont no who you will be allowed to let go and the money you will lose from the keepers wages will cripple you some what anyway so we can leave it at that.

What is going on here? What's the fuss about?

Pinkman has got his 25 man sqaud however he only has 1 keeper and the game will give him another which will take him over the sqaud cap to 26 which means hes broke the rules...

Now he cant let anyone go on a free yet so wev been debating punishments so it looks like its gunna be an expensive keeper with big wages and he loans someone out...

What is going on here? What's the fuss about?

Rather than waiting and then posting the same question again' date=' you could of read it by now rather than been lazy.

Arsenal Kyiv have 25 players but only 1 keeper, we're worried that the chairman will buy him a keeper and then he will be over the squad cap

Pinkman has got his 25 man sqaud however he only has 1 keeper and the game will give him another which will take him over the sqaud cap to 26 which means hes broke the rules...

Now he cant let anyone go on a free yet so wev been debating punishments so it looks like its gunna be an expensive keeper with big wages and he loans someone out...

Oh, didn't we have a rule that there can only be up to 25 deals at a time so we don't get anything like this?

Fair is fair, loaning players are much harder now than before. I think we allow him to have 26 men this season, but next season only 24 players?

No I agree with this and thanks Pinkman for not making a fuss...

This is how it will be then

Pinkman you will buy a keeper for 600k who is on the drop and has big wages and he will be your 2nd keeper' date=' ill have a look whos about in a sec.

As for letting a player go I think this is to much of a compicated thing as we dont no who you will be allowed to let go and the money you will lose from the keepers wages will cripple you some what anyway so we can leave it at that.[/quote']

I don't want to complicate things.

BUT

We still don't even know if Pinkman has done anything wrong!!!

A number of guys have said that in other GW's when a manager only has 1 goalkeeper it is fine.

And the rules of this GW didn't state that you must buy 2 keepers.

So what i'm suggesting is that it's slightly unfair to force Pinkman to pay all of his remaining 600k on a new keeper that he might not even need.

Why not just let him buy a really old keeper, who doesn't cost much money.

When the transfer bans are over, he can sell 1 of his players but none of that money from the sale will be added to his budget.

I think he should have to buy a keeper because we don't want to take a risk here.

But I don't see why he has to pay 600k?????

I don't want to complicate things.

BUT

We still don't even know if Pinkman has done anything wrong!!!

A number of guys have said that in other GW's when a manager only has 1 goalkeeper it is fine.

And the rules of this GW didn't state that you must buy 2 keepers.

So what i'm suggesting is that it's slightly unfair to force Pinkman to pay all of his remaining 600k on a new keeper that he might not even need.

Why not just let him buy a really old keeper' date=' who doesn't cost much money.

When the transfer bans are over, he can sell 1 of his players but none of that money from the sale will be added to his budget.

I think he should have to buy a keeper because we don't want to take a risk here.

But I don't see why he has to pay 600k?????[/quote']

Well this is it mate but if we wait and find out his chairman does buy a keeper and hes rated 85 or what not hes at an advantage...

Ill send a support message to sm

Well this is it mate but if we wait and find out his chairman does buy a keeper and hes rated 85 or what not hes at an advantage...

No I agree that he should buy a keeper.

But I don't think he should have to spend all of his 600k

Just let him buy a useless 58 year old

He didn't said about waiting. He suggest PinkMan buy some old 70 rated player before the chairman makes the moves. Nobody want chairman to make any signing.

this is fkn ridiculous:eek: only a 7 year old girl would buy 1 keeper in her 25 man squad! this Manager has to be banned from buying anyone for an entire season!:mad: this is a form of cheating!

this is fkn ridiculous:eek: only a 7 year old girl would buy 1 keeper in her 25 man squad! this Manager has to be banned from buying anyone for an entire season!:mad: this is a form of cheating!

What are you talking about man?

Nowhere does it say in the rules that you have to buy 2 keepers.

Tactically it's a slight risk, but in no way is it cheating.

tumblr_m4e6yin81o1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

Im messaging Sm support so they can give me a solid answer...

If they say he will be ok with 25 players and one keeper and his chairman wont step in then he has not broke any rules however if they say his chairman will buy someone then he has...

EDIT- This game is hopless for custimer service honistley its a joke there is no more SM support?*** how am i supposed to ask quistions if theres no support or ticket system :@:@

Anyone tell me im wrong if so were am i looking to ask a quistion about this on the game because the devs wont answer there to busy baving in money

What are you talking about man?

Nowhere does it say in the rules that you have to buy 2 keepers.

Tactically it's a slight risk' date=' but in no way is it cheating.[/quote']

and if the keeper gets injured? what happens then? his chairman buys another keeper and he has a 26 man squad when everyone else has 25?

Agreed about that last bit. Cheating happened on the u21 setup too.

This isn't necessarily cheating, rather very poor judgement.

What are on about LOL :confused:

It could of happened to anyone really....

Im messaging Sm support so they can give me a solid answer...

If they say he will be ok with 25 players and one keeper and his chairman wont step in then he has not broke any rules however if they say his chairman will buy someone then he has...

EDIT- This game is hopless for custimer service honistley its a joke there is no more SM support?*** how am i supposed to ask quistions if theres no support or ticket system :@:@

Anyone tell me im wrong if so were am i looking to ask a quistion about this on the game because the devs wont answer there to busy baving in money

Do they ever answered a question?

Btw, I just skimming through Gozzy's DnA - and found that AC Milan only have 1 GK and the chairman never signed any GK, I guess if the squad passed the 21 limit, the chairman wont interfered. The squad now have 1 GK and 29 outfield player.

Just to lighten up the mood a bit, this is our full squad:

RØNNOW, Frederik GK 20 75

Parfait Mandanda GK 23 76

DÓRIA, Matheus D(LC) 18 78

ACHENTEH, Rochdi D,M(L) 24 75

COENTRÃO, Rui D(L),AM(RL) 20 70

NICOLA, Eduard D(RL) 29 60

NASTASIĆ, Matija 19 84

BATEAU, Sheldon 21 73

SCROSTA, Edoard 20 72

OBENG, Curtis D(RC),DM® 23 70

MONTOYA, Martín D,DM,M® 21 86

CARLINHOS, Jesús 18 77

RODRÍGUEZ, José DM,M© 18 75

WESTWOOD, Ashley DM,M© 22 72

VALENCIA, Leonardo M,AM© 21 72

OSCAR, Emboaba AM(RLC) 21 87

KIRAZ, Ferhat AM(RL) 24 77

LOVRENCSICS, Gergo AM(RL),F(RLC) 24 60

FERREIRA, Fábio AM©,F(RLC) 23 70

BOYD, Tyler F(RLC) 18 72

POGBA, Mathias F(RLC) 22 70

INSIGNE, Roberto AM©,F(RLC) 18 77

POPE, Tom 27 73

Pretty happy with the squad, just need to find the right tactic and the title will be ours :D

Since Pinky has crossed 21 players mark and have one GK' date=' no player will be added to his sqyad by the chairman. But it he does we shall make the Pinkman RED:D:D:D