Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

Nathan Kirby

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

if the goalkeepers don't get injured or sent off anymore then there isn't a problem at all with just having one keeper and I retract any statements I have made to the arguement:rolleyes:

I just wish I knew this when I was buying my squad then I wouldn't have bought the diddy reserve keeper and I would have spent the hundred quid on someone else;)

if the goalkeepers don't get injured or sent off anymore then there isn't a problem at all with just having one keeper and I retract any statements I have made to the arguement:rolleyes:

I just wish I knew this when I was buying my squad then I wouldn't have bought the diddy reserve keeper and I would have spent the hundred quid on someone else;)

SM game developers can change features of this game at any time.

Right now, the goalkeepers don't get bookings or injuries.

But in 2 months from now, maybe that will change.

Who can predict what will happen in the future of SM

SM game developers can change features of this game at any time.

Right now' date=' the goalkeepers don't get bookings or injuries.

But in 2 months from now, maybe that will change.

Who can predict what will happen in the future of SM[/quote']

haha which means each team would need a sub goalie!:eek:

As always you were too slow to catch on Garry ;).

Yes but I am only speculating.

I know nothing!

Buying only 1 goalkeeper is a gamble and a strategy.

There is nothing wrong with this.

Each manager can choose the risks they are prepared to take!

hmmmmm I see! hey that is a huge risk :eek: I magine having to play Emile Heskey in goals for a cup game?:D

As always you were too slow to catch on Garry ;).

your right mate I was too busy plotting your downfall as usual:D

***TRANSFER NEWS***

BOCA JUNIORS HAVE AGREED A SIX PLAYER SWAP DEAL WITH RANGERS!!!

Michael Carrick..... goes to Boca.

AND

Salvatore Aronica

Carlos Cuellar

Jamie Carragher

Sabrosa Simao

Thierry Henry....... all go to Rangers

This is not Battle of Generation mate its the wrong thread you've been posting on.

Had to take over another team and offer for some players as I couldn't get another manager in and iv had to make the bids so they come in time for sundays match! Thankfully there is still some risers about so who ever takes them off my hands will have summert to work with!

Montaneros CF announce there last signings :

Sanchez WATT has completed his move to Montañeros CF from Arsenal for £1,175,000
Jonas HOFMANN has completed his move to Montañeros CF from Borussia Dortmund for £910,000
Lozano RODRI has completed his move to Montañeros CF from Barcelona for £1,720,000
Andrea PETAGNA has completed his move to Montañeros CF from AC Milan for £310,000

Now I have 205K left

FC_Edmonton.png

Edmonton Squad Release

Alex Woods has announced that his Edmonton squad are raring for action and will see no more new arrivals.

18-01-201316-39-57_zpscada00d4.jpg

An incredibly strong midfield and strike force has seen Woods' men installed as the favourites for the division 1 title this season.

"People talk about our midfield and strike force but they're forgetting about our defence and keeper. In Adrian we have a brilliant keeper from Betis who will rise and rise for us. He was a vital addition to the squad. We also have our best rated player when signed in Steven Caulker. Caulks is a top class player who has made appearances for England and will make this club a lot of money one day."

Caulker_2834288.jpg

When pushed about the starting line-up, Woods kept things close to his chest.

"We have a lot of talent in our midfield and our 2 strikers are very good as it has been said. It will be tough to get Sebastien, Owen, Alex, Jese, Victor, Gheorghe, Oliveira and Joao all happy but that's my job. I believe we have more than enough talent in this squad to perform well enough to win the title".

Sebastian-Rode-Germany-U21_2834839.jpg