Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread Squad caps for next season: OFK Petrovac - 32 - Won Division 1 FC Edmonton - 30 - Runner Up Ajax Lasnamäe - 29 - 3rd in league, runner up i

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread Hahahaha.. Sorry guys, my mistake. The excitement got the best of me!!

And ***' date=' people started bidding before actual 48 hours, Powell's already accepted yet the bidding was only allowed today 11am, it takes 20 hours to be accepted so at least some must have cheated :mad:[/quote']

Add that with Sterling, Dijks too, noobs

I noticed that US Luzenac bidded first for Dijks and Sterling

Makedonija GP bidded first for Powell

Cheats.

And ***' date=' people started bidding before actual 48 hours, Powell's already accepted yet the bidding was only allowed today 11am, it takes 20 hours to be accepted so at least some must have cheated :mad:[/quote']

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE

It is impossible to cheat.

The timing of when bids could begin, was set by SM.

They put an automatic bid block on the gameworld.

When that block was over, that's when the bids could start.

If you're late on bidding and have missed out on players, that's your responsibility!

ABSOLUTE NONSENSE

It is impossible to cheat.

The timing of when bids could begin' date=' was set by SM.

They put an automatic bid block on the gameworld.

When that block was over, that's when the bids could start.[/quote']

No, if the Gameworld creater specified for a 48 hours wait after the Setup was created (09/01/13 in the afternoon) then managers should honour this.

There is no automatic bid block. I created a setup myself and forced people (36 managers, more than here) to wait for more than 3 days. It just shows what under hand tricks people would do to gain any advantage.

No' date=' if the Gameworld creater specified for a 48 hours wait after the Setup was created (09/01/13 in the afternoon) then managers should honour this.

There is no automatic bid block. I created a setup myself and forced people (36 managers, more than here) to wait for more than 3 days. It just shows what under hand tricks people would do to gain any advantage.[/quote']

Let me assure that there was an automatic bid block.

This was confirmed by gameworld creator himself.

For a period of time, it was impossible to make bids because SM had blocked them for several hours after the GW's creation.

There are still plenty of quality players available to buy.

Get going my son!

Let me assure that there was an automatic bid block.

This was confirmed by gameworld creator himself.

For a period of time' date=' it was impossible to make bids because SM had blocked them for several hours after the GW's creation.

There are still plenty of quality players available to buy.

Get going my son![/quote']

You still haven't answered why people started bidding before the 48 hour ban imposed by nathan not SM

For Powell, Sterling and Dijks to be accepted already, it means people started bidding 20 hours ago, definitely before when Nathan pmed everyone

You still haven't answered why people started bidding before the 48 hour ban imposed by nathan not SM

For Powell' date=' Sterling and Dijks to be accepted already, it means people started bidding 20 hours ago, definitely before when Nathan pmed everyone[/quote']

The early bird catches the worm.

So they jumped the gun by a few hours.

It's not the end of the world.

Add that with Sterling' date=' Dijks too, noobs

I noticed that US Luzenac bidded first for Dijks and Sterling

[b']Makedonija GP bidded first for Powell[/b]

Cheats.

Absolute non-sense!!!! Cheats, eh??

Why is the ban so long?

Let's get the bids going.

Nothing I can do about ban lads its just Sm enforcing it you all allowed to bid as soon as its over...

Get a grip fella!

Absolute non-sense!!!! Cheats' date=' eh??

Get a grip fella![/quote']

I am! :P

Hanging-on-for-dear-life-276.jpg

Apologies, re-read Nathan's pm again and he did say its a bit late

Never the less though, still mightily peeved that I missed out on my 3 major targets - before I even logged on :eek::(:o

Well it's absolute madness around here with the bidding! Very sad to say that Powell didn't join us when he should have as I was the last bid, oh well. I got 4 accepted bids already, a contested one for Lovrencics, myself and frisky have both bid 51k while Hyina has bid 30k so it'll be interesting to see where he ends up. Then I have 3 uncontested bids I'm very happy about:

The offer for Domenico Berardi of Sassuolo from FC Vlasim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Marcel Sabitzer of FC Admira from FC Vlasim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for George Long of Sheffield United from FC Vlasim has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

All 3 of these deals I am ecstatic about, Berardi is a fantastic talent who's been of interest to several big clubs and when he gets reviewed he'll get at least a +5, Sabitzer is in for a big rise 5-6 range while Long is a really good talent. Look forward to seeing the others bids accepted and whether I won any/some/most/all :P.