Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

Nathan Kirby

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

Some of our bids starting to get accepted and some people are MASSIVELY overpaying. I am too for a couple of players (bids not accepted) but still, surprising no doubt

:P. We can confirm that Ezekiel Imoh, the Nigerian Beast who is on fire for Liege will be joining Vlasim for 1.8 million and I am very, very happy about that.

Bids accepted for Lumu,Clayton,Stefanovic and Timo Horn...

I am expecting the arrival of these 3 10k risers and Won the battle for Horn :)

Horn is deff gonna get a nice rise :D..so 1.7m arent too much

Been some mad transfers wars so far :eek: 5.2 for Christian Tello, I thought my 4 million bid was over the top but man thats 1/4 of your budget gone on one guy :D

Anyway iv had quite a few bids accepted on...

Cammy Smith- Realited to him and hes had a great start to the season had 418 miniutes this year so hoping for a rise from his current 73!

Dylan Mcgeouch- Another youngster from Scotland hes been cursed with injuries but has insane potentiel to become another Celtic gem starting to get game time with the firsts im hoping Lennon gives him more chances to get miniutes!

Lewis Mcleod- Started 17 matches for Rangers this season all be it in the Scotish third division but even for a 18 year old he should still get a wee rise from his 72 and will bring in profit!!

Valentin Cojocaru- Steua Burachest's young keeper hasn't made an appearnce this year but did have a trial with Liverpool last year and is highley rated in his parts of the world more of a long term investment...

Tomasz Kedziora- A Poland u19 regular and has played 2 games this season for Lech Poznan does have good potential maybe if he plays a few more miniutes could get a rise!

Jonas Gronner- Managed to break into Brann's first team last season hoping the 18 year old can make more apperences when the Norwegian league starts again.

Palmiri Emerson- Again another young defender who managed to get some miniutes at the end of last season for Santos and although Brazil season has finished hoping he gets more starts when it comes back.

Alsseio Romagnoli- Got a bidding war on him but ino iv won with 300k more! The lad is in Italy u21 side at 17 and is getting on the bench for Roma but at 17 is more of a future investment!

Bidded on some other targets as well but so far im pleased to have secured the above! Also even if they dont rise I can sell on for a profit as my chairman values them all massivley!

Been some mad transfers wars so far :eek: 5.2 for Christian Tello' date=' I thought my 4 million bid was over the top but man thats 1/4 of your budget gone on one guy :D[/quote']

You sir, obviously have no idea about my massive obsession with Tello which pretty much everyone around the forum knows about :P. I'm very pleased to get him even if it is for 5.2 mil, he's well worth the price tag.

Well this is what our transfer activity looks like:

Completed Moves

Marcel Sabitzer - 870k In for a very good rise which will shoot his value up, at least a +5 for him so he'll be getting a very good boost to his value.

George Long - 621k My keeper, very good young player, dubbed as the next Joe Hart.

Domenico Berardi - 490k An extremely talented prospect who's being courted by some of the biggest clubs around and another one in for a very good rise. At least a +5.

Picked all 3 of these guys without competition for CV so I am indeed very happy.

Accepted Offers

Koray Gunter - 500k Extremely talented young lad and I'm getting him without competition. My paranoia led me to give a 100k over but no competition so very pleased.

Fabrice Olinga - 380k At only 16, Olinga really impressed me when he played for Malaga and he should be getting a rise of 2 I think. He's got good potential and I look forward to see him develop. Even if his value won't go up immediately, I'm certain it will in the future.

Torres Oliver - 340k Very talented player who I hold in high esteem. Even if he doesn't rise now I'm confident he will in the near future.

Jurgen Locadia - 341k Very, very talented kid from the Netherlands, notching up some minutes for PSV and scoring a couple of goals as well. +3 I think in these changes but he will rise more in the future which will do good for his value.

Ryan Bertrand - 3.5 million - Fended of competition from Luzenac for him, they bid 3 mil I bid 3.5 mil. Absolutely delighted to get him, a high rated left back in my time, who will be rising by 3 or 4 when Chelsea get reviewed. His value at our club is estimated to be around 6.6 million and if that is what it becomes when he arrives, I can't imagine how high it will be after his rise!

Imoh Ezekiel - 1.7 million I think the best way to sum him up is his stats, 18 games for Liege 12 goals. That really says it all. In for a massive rise at least 5-6 I'd say.

James Ward Prowse - 885k Not only is he in for a good rise (5 odd) in these changes, he can rise more as time goes on. Very talented player.

Viktor Fischer - 1.5 million Amazingly talented youth, the next Eriksen. He's absolutely brilliant and 1.5 million is a bargain if you ask me. He'll rise in the next changes and he's one I won't be letting go after his rise because I know that he will keep on rising in the future. Fantastic player.

Fernandez Suso - 2.5 million Playing a hell of lot of the time for Liverpool and he is in for a massive rise, at least 5-6 so his value will be very high (comparatively) after he gets reviewed. I did overpay for him but I believe it's well worth it.

Cristian Tello - 5.2 million I could go on and on about him, but I don't think you guys would be very happy with me cluttering up the thread ;).[/b]

Well those are the guys we'll definitely be getting. We've got accepted bids for Lumu (51k) and Jordan Pickford (51k) both of which have a good amount of clubs competing for their signature. I really don't know who'll get them as all clubs have bid 51k and previously it was the last bidder but that doesn't seem to be the theory anymore so not really sure. And after my rotten luck with Powell and Lovrencics, I'm thinking it's either the first bid or the biggest stadium. In any case I'm pretty sure I won't be getting either of them. So after my players complete their moves I'll have about 900k left to buy 8 players, good times!

OFK Petrovac

OFK_Petrovac.gif

News:

Daniel CARVAJAL has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Bayer Leverkusen for 3,696,000. All other offers were turned down.

I've paied a high price for him, but he's worth it. Will be 85/86 before season starts.

Dennis PRAET has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from RSC Anderlecht for 1,005,000. All other offers were turned down.

A fantastic player and only 18 years old. His rise to 84 today makes him to one of my key players.

Brecht DEJAEGERE has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from KV Kortrijk for 1,150,000

Another nice talent from Belgium. Should also get a decent rise soon.

Saúl ÑÍGUEZ has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Atlético Madrid for 1,152,000

Niguez is one of the big Spanish talents. A man for the future.

Ionut LARIE has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Viitorul Constanţa for 240,000

A solid riser from Romania.

Denis CHERYSHEV has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Real Madrid for 752,000

An interesting youth player from Real Madrid and already one app for Russia.

Denís SUÁREZ has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Manchester City for 301,000

Another Spanish talent and also one for the future.

Thorgan HAZARD has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Chelsea for 453,000

Eden's little brother. Was quite surprised that I got him without competition.

Boy WATERMAN has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from PSV for 1,940,000

PSV's first choice keeper.

Jody LUKOKI has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Ajax for 1,231,000

A great youth player from Ajax Amsterdam. Got some minutes this season and will rise therefore.

All in all I'm very happy with my signings so far :D

FC_Edmonton.png

FC Edmonton (Alex Woods) have managed to sign Castillo ADRIÁN from Real Betis on a deal believed to be around £1,410,000.

FC Edmonton (Alex Woods) have managed to sign Alejandro GRIMALDO from Barcelona on a deal believed to be around £301,000.

Alexander KACANIKLIC has moved to FC Edmonton (Alex Woods) from Fulham on a deal believed to be around £1,876,000.

Teixeira LUAN has shocked Vasco da Gama fans by moving to FC Edmonton (Alex Woods) for £670,000.

First 4 boys are in.

You sir' date=' obviously have no idea about my massive obsession with Tello which pretty much everyone around the forum knows about :P. I'm very pleased to get him even if it is for 5.2 mil, he's well worth the price tag.

Well this is what our transfer activity looks like:

[b']Completed Moves[/b]

Marcel Sabitzer - 870k In for a very good rise which will shoot his value up, at least a +5 for him so he'll be getting a very good boost to his value.

George Long - 621k My keeper, very good young player, dubbed as the next Joe Hart.

Domenico Berardi - 490k An extremely talented prospect who's being courted by some of the biggest clubs around and another one in for a very good rise. At least a +5.

Picked all 3 of these guys without competition for CV so I am indeed very happy.

Koray Gunter - 500k Extremely talented young lad and I'm getting him without competition. My paranoia led me to give a 100k over but no competition so very pleased.

Fabrice Olinga - 380k At only 16, Olinga really impressed me when he played for Malaga and he should be getting a rise of 2 I think. He's got good potential and I look forward to see him develop. Even if his value won't go up immediately, I'm certain it will in the future.

Torres Oliver - 340k Very talented player who I hold in high esteem. Even if he doesn't rise now I'm confident he will in the near future.

Jurgen Locadia - 341k Very, very talented kid from the Netherlands, notching up some minutes for PSV and scoring a couple of goals as well. +3 I think in these changes but he will rise more in the future which will do good for his value.

Ryan Bertrand - 3.5 million - Fended of competition from Luzenac for him, they bid 3 mil I bid 3.5 mil. Absolutely delighted to get him, a high rated left back in my time, who will be rising by 3 or 4 when Chelsea get reviewed. His value at our club is estimated to be around 6.6 million and if that is what it becomes when he arrives, I can't imagine how high it will be after his rise!

Imoh Ezekiel - 1.7 million I think the best way to sum him up is his stats, 18 games for Liege 12 goals. That really says it all. In for a massive rise at least 5-6 I'd say.

James Ward Prowse - 885k Not only is he in for a good rise (5 odd) in these changes, he can rise more as time goes on. Very talented player.

Viktor Fischer - 1.5 million Amazingly talented youth, the next Eriksen. He's absolutely brilliant and 1.5 million is a bargain if you ask me. He'll rise in the next changes and he's one I won't be letting go after his rise because I know that he will keep on rising in the future. Fantastic player.

Fernandez Suso - 2.5 million Playing a hell of lot of the time for Liverpool and he is in for a massive rise, at least 5-6 so his value will be very high (comparatively) after he gets reviewed. I did overpay for him but I believe it's well worth it.

Cristian Tello - 5.2 million I could go on and on about him, but I don't think you guys would be very happy with me cluttering up the thread ;).

Jordan Pickford - 51k Very cheap and he's in for a good rise, had about 3 other clubs competing for him but out of sheer luck (at least I think it is) he signed for us and that makes me very happy.

Well those are the guys we'll definitely be getting. We've got accepted bids for Lumu (51k) and Jordan Pickford (51k) both of which have a good amount of clubs competing for their signature. I really don't know who'll get them as all clubs have bid 51k and previously it was the last bidder but that doesn't seem to be the theory anymore so not really sure. And after my rotten luck with Powell and Lovrencics, I'm thinking it's either the first bid or the biggest stadium. In any case I'm pretty sure I won't be getting either of them. So after my players complete their moves I'll have about 900k left to buy 8 players, good times!

Edited it as Gunter, Olinga, Locadia, Torres (Oliver), Tello, Bertrand, Imoh, Prowse, Fischer and Suso have completed their moves to us. A surprise sees Pickford sign for us ahead of the other 3 clubs who bid for him (same bid 51k). No idea what the logic is but I am certainly very, very happy to get a riser like him into my squad. Got 14 squad members, all of them apart from 1-2 will all get good rises when they get reviewed so my squad value will increase considerably. Tello and Bertrand have absolutely outrageous values, Tello's at 8.2 million (1 million less than I was expecting tbh) and Bertrand at 6.3 million :o. I shudder to think what their values will be after their rises :P. Need 7 more squad members with very limited funds, got a tough job ahead.