Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread Squad caps for next season: OFK Petrovac - 32 - Won Division 1 FC Edmonton - 30 - Runner Up Ajax Lasnamäe - 29 - 3rd in league, runner up i

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread Hahahaha.. Sorry guys, my mistake. The excitement got the best of me!!

Well... people can buy their obscure 10k risers all they want' date=' but tbh, I'd rather buy a sure riser who will rise soon than wait for half a year before the player rises again[/quote']

That's why the point of "different managers strategy" comes in the first place. :)

Nothing wrong with buying 10k or 'sure riser'. Since both of them are 'strategies' in the first place. ;)

Really??? You should thank me then coz that would of been your first step to destruction :P

Na, if RVP rose to 95 he would be worth 35+mill for me, Oscar will rise to 89 worth 15mill so 50mill+ already, a whole season's wages would cost me 1.7mill so 48.3mill, ;)