Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

Alright girls,

Due to unseen circumstances the setup some how has two teams unfilled and iv asked pretty much everyone about to see if they wanna join to no avail. Now there has been one kid who has been asking to join for abit but didnt get in because of numbers however ino quite a few of you lads didnt want him in anyway but iv said ill post this in the thread and get the general conceses. The manager in quistion is MCFC

Ino this is my setup but i made it for you lot enjoy because ino im gunna get spanked in this! so im asking you all the quistion do you lads want him in or not?if you dont wanna put ur answer on this thread pm me...

Also if any of you no anybody that would be a good fit in this setup please dont hesitate to mesage them :)

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread Squad caps for next season: OFK Petrovac - 32 - Won Division 1 FC Edmonton - 30 - Runner Up Ajax Lasnamäe - 29 - 3rd in league, runner up i

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread Hahahaha.. Sorry guys, my mistake. The excitement got the best of me!!

Alright girls' date='

Due to unseen circumstances the setup some how has two teams unfilled and iv asked pretty much everyone about to see if they wanna join to no avail. Now there has been one kid who has been asking to join for abit but didnt get in because of numbers however ino quite a few of you lads didnt want him in anyway but iv said ill post this in the thread and get the general conceses. The manager in quistion is [u']MCFC[/u]

Ino this is my setup but i made it for you lot enjoy because ino im gunna get spanked in this! so im asking you all the quistion do you lads want him in or not?

Also if any of you no anybody that would be a good fit in this setup please dont hesitate to mesage them :)

I know nothing about him.

But if he's a controversial character... THEN GET HIM IN HERE.

Alright girls' date='

Due to unseen circumstances the setup some how has two teams unfilled and iv asked pretty much everyone about to see if they wanna join to no avail. Now there has been one kid who has been asking to join for abit but didnt get in because of numbers however ino quite a few of you lads didnt want him in anyway but iv said ill post this in the thread and get the general conceses. The manager in quistion is [u']MCFC[/u]

Ino this is my setup but i made it for you lot enjoy because ino im gunna get spanked in this! so im asking you all the quistion do you lads want him in or not?if you dont wanna put ur answer on this thread pm me...

Inconsistent (e.g. says he'll quit my setup, does nothing for 3 weeks, says he'll stay, then quits, then immediately wants back in), some times uncomprehensible (e.g. sends random VMs/PMs which make no sense, attention seeker (asks random questions like shall i stay? do you want me to stay, i'm gonna quit, but doesn't take any actions.

Up to you mate :)

Why was the thread closed for a period? :confused:

yes but you need to post 10 times more than everyone else before you say something interesting:D

I was thinking the same? I thought i'd finally been banned:D

Same lol.

Yeah well

I am pretty amazing

My words ring like bells

No need even to adjust my phrasing

It's pretty easy

to make words rhyme

But not for you frisky

coz it'll take you too much time

All in all

Everybody bow down to me in awe

;)

Take a bow son, take a bow :eek:;)

US_Luzenac.gif

US LUZENAC

US Luzenac, or Union Sportive de Luzenac, looks forward to the beginning of the season in Div.2 of "Poor Man's Pride". Newly appointed manager, Terence Tan, gave his views to the local media on the beckoning season which kicks off in less than 5 days time.

"Everyone starts on a leveled playing feel.
Competition will be great
but I am indeed happy and privileged to lead this club. I will see to it that US Luzenac grow from strength to strength as long as I am here."

The manager has also reiterated that his recent appointment will be the toughest task he has undertaken to date. Yet, he holds a firm belief that the talent he has brought in will make his job easier.

"
It will be a long and hard process. We've got our work cut out for us. SM has been surprising us with sudden player rating changes. I'll just have to hope this will
throw everyone off-guard
just like it did to me
," he joked.

Having brought in many young starlets, US Luzenac will pose a threat to many teams in Div. 2. The locals are getting behind the team like never before. Even the common man in Luzenac believes that promotion is within their reach as new blood flows into the team.

The entire town has their hopes cast on the likes of Carl Jenkinson, Luke Shaw and Francisco Portillo. This tiny town in southwestern France has been buzzing with excitement recently, we will see if the buzz fades or grows at season's end.

His name is Hyina' date=' hes got a little weener,

when he grows up he wants to be a ballerina

OOHHHHHHHHHHH F FREE WORLD, 313!!

:P;)[/quote']

to add to that

His name is Hyina, hes got a little weener,

when he grows up he wants to be a ballerina

Drop the bass wubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubwubveeeeeeeeeeeeeeebbbbbwubwubwubwub Hyina Bass

OFK_Petrovac-logo-836DC16D07-seeklogo.com.gif

OFK Petrovac

New signings:

Alexandru COMAN has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Rapid Bucureşti for 100,000
Matan BRASHI has completed his move to OFK Petrovac from Beitar Jerusalem for 580,000

Both should get a rise when their leagues will get reviewed. Just a matter of time these days :rolleyes:

Squad stats:

Number of palyers: 25

Average Rating: 76

Average Age: 21

Average Value: 1.6M

Total Value: 40.8M

Average Wage: 7429

Total Wage: 185725 per turn

Targets:

League: Finish Top 7

Cup & Shield: -

Squad Value: 75M (don't know if this is realistic)