Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

Nathan Kirby

Re: Poor mans Pride M/R Transfer News and Banter Thread

To be honest' date=' i've had exactly same problem like Qualix now have in DnA. I thought in any GW,when you only have 1 GK, your chairman will buy one.

[b']But,apparently it's not in the custom which start as empty squad[/b]

There is a time in DnA when it's already in 5th game of the season when some of managers hasn't bought their 2nd keeper but the chairman NEVER bought the second one.

I was talking about that with alex and he said that you need to get a 2nd Gk but I have also seen some teams with one Gk

To be honest' date=' i've had exactly same problem like Qualix now have in DnA. I thought in any GW,when you only have 1 GK, your chairman will buy one.

There is a time in DnA when it's already in 5th game of the season when some of managers hasn't bought their 2nd keeper but the chairman NEVER bought the second one.

You sure about this??

Also Vend that was an idea actully but if what Goz says is true then maybe alll will be ok :)

I have a problem in DnA??

The only problem I had was that I wasn't able to join this GW, because of lack of time :D

Thing is what rating gk will the chairman buy.

If rubbish if say let the chairman do it. Then I'd say make whoever broke the rules sell their best player (or two) for cv and then then not allow him to spend the money.

Rules is rules.

(I haven't read all the way back, sorry if I've misunderstood anything)

Thing is what rating gk will the chairman buy.

If rubbish if say let the chairman do it. Then I'd say make whoever broke the rules sell their best player (or two) for cv and then then not allow him to spend the money.

Rules is rules.

(I haven't read all the way back' date=' sorry if I've misunderstood anything)[/quote']

Hmmm if you dont have to have 2 keepers in a custom empty sqaud setup then he hasnt broke rules so really unless I can get some clarifactation then it looks like im gunna have to wait because some people say you do need two keepers others saying you dont in this type of custom...

If he has to have two keepers and has broke the rules and cant get rid of Kenneth Zohore then ill have to do summert similar as you said Ashtini maybe sell best player for CV but dont use the money...

The "problem" of having only 1 GK Qualix. It's already known in normal GW you need to have 2 GK at least. This is what i think too when i made DnA which start as empty squad,i assume everyone need at least 2 GK. But,even when the season is already going and some managers hasn't bought the 2nd GK,the chairman NEVER bought them 2nd GK so it's not really a problem anymore to you QualiX

The "problem" of having only 1 GK Qualix. It's already known in normal GW you need to have 2 GK at least. This is what i think too when i made DnA which start as empty squad' date='i assume everyone need at least 2 GK. But,even when the season is already going and some managers hasn't bought the 2nd GK,the chairman NEVER bought them 2nd GK so it's not really a problem anymore to you QualiX[/quote']

Right I think people are getting confused Qualix isnt the one who has the GK prob its pinkman :)

So you dont need two keepers in this type of custom? If thats so we will wait and see...

Hmmm if you dont have to have 2 keepers in a custom empty sqaud setup then he hasnt broke rules so really unless I can get some clarifactation then it looks like im gunna have to wait because some people say you do need two keepers others saying you dont in this type of custom...

If he has to have two keepers and has broke the rules and cant get rid of Kenneth Zohore then ill have to do summert similar as you said Ashtini maybe sell best player for CV but dont use the money...

The "problem" of having only 1 GK Qualix. It's already known in normal GW you need to have 2 GK at least. This is what i think too when i made DnA which start as empty squad' date='i assume everyone need at least 2 GK. But,even when the season is already going and some managers hasn't bought the 2nd GK,the chairman NEVER bought them 2nd GK so it's not really a problem anymore to you QualiX[/quote']

Without 100% clarification I guess we will have to see if the chairman makes a move...

It never was a problem for me. I have 3 goalkeepers... :confused::confused:

I don't think we can released anybody. As all player are nearly same rating (low rated)' date=' and the chairman wont let it.

Why don't PinkMan bought low rated GK (don't have any possible changes for rise, < 70, old, waiting to retired), instead of waiting for the chairman to signed someone.[/quote']

People. This!

That is a good idea mate however I cant make him buy a 70 rated keeper who is poo if he hasnt broke the sqaud cap rule which we are not sure on yet other wise I would go with your methord :)

That is better than his chairman end up buying 85+ goalkeeper. It is 70 rated, so nothing much will affect the custom concept compared to the player that chairman will end up buying (if he does).

And 70 rated GK is hardly a punishment compared to sell your player but can't use the money.

That is better than his chairman end up buying 85+ goalkeeper. It is 70 rated' date=' so nothing much will affect the custom concept compared to the player that chairman will end up buying (if he does).

And 70 rated GK is hardly a punishment compared to sell your player but can't use the money.[/quote']

I think Vendetta is right.

Just tell him to buy a useless, dirt cheap, old keeper.

No risks taken, no harm done!

Without 100% clarification I guess we will have to see if the chairman makes a move...

he won't. I've seen such a situation. In one of my previous non forum gw, a person loaned a gk and the chairman din't added any gks to his squad. Although the loan said it can't end. So even if there's a loaned gk, the chairman will not add a gk to your squad if your squad is 21+. Below 21 he may add.

Arsenal Kyiv has ~600k left. So let him buy a dropping GK earning high wages. Paying the price of 600k and the wages would be the penalty then.
Think this is a gd shout

What?

I thought this is the case:

That is a good idea mate however I cant make him buy a 70 rated keeper who is poo if he hasnt broke the sqaud cap rule which we are not sure on yet other wise I would go with your methord :)

What?

I thought this is the case:

It is a very toughy I mean do I sit and wait and if his chairman buys a 84 85 player its an advantage to him so its not really punishment were as if he just gets a 70 keeper like you suggested it is safe for all, Pinkman has another keeper and he int gunna rise and will take up some dosh and he is within the rules eather way...

I'm happy to just buy an old keeper now and have to pay his wages, then release/sell a player of your choice when transfer bans are up? Saves you waiting to see what happens and will clear it all up.

So i'll have the punishment of having to pay an extra players wages until TB's are up and then another being i'll lose a good player of yours/others choice.