Sign in to follow this  
mail@matthewwood.eu

RB help

Hi,

I'm in a quite competitive gameworld where ive managed to get myself into the situation of having Maicon as my only RB, I seriously have no other right back other than Luis Gustavo (Bayern Munich) and I use him DM.

Just looking for some advice on a RB that isn't too well known about that is likely to come good around the time Maicon will be dropping below 90.

Any ideas?

Re: RB help

Hi' date='

I'm in a quite competitive gameworld where ive managed to get myself into the situation of having Maicon as my only RB, I seriously have no other right back other than Luis Gustavo (Bayern Munich) and I use him DM.

Just looking for some advice on a RB that isn't too well known about that is likely to come good around the time Maicon will be dropping below 90.

Any ideas?[/quote']

Tony Jantschke mate good +1 today to 88

Re: RB help

Hi' date='

Any ideas?[/quote']

I would go for Mattia De Sciglio, Ricardo Van Rhijn or Daniel Carvajal. Davide Santon would be a good choice too, despite playing mainly as LB at Newcastle.