PLEASE SM - Reintroduce the rating schedule!!

PLEASE SM - Reintroduce the rating schedule!!  

1 member has voted

1. 1.

• I want SM to reintroduce the rating schedule
    • I think the new random rating changes are better

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: PLEASE SM - Reintroduce the rating schedule!! Here's a proposition for a rating schedule I think would work just fine. EUROPE Russia, Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Portugal, Turkey, Greece, Ge

Re: PLEASE SM - Reintroduce the rating schedule!! And you can prove your guess how? I know as a matter of fact that you're wrong in relation to the way I operate on SM. Never used the SW site either

Re: PLEASE SM - Reintroduce the rating schedule!!

After the transfer and finances debacle I don't see any new users staying too long.

Over the last couple of weeks I have seen several long term managers quit from the 3 GC's I manage in. Used to be very rare.

xxxxxxxx has decided to resign from Walsall after 318 games in charge.

xxxxxxxx has decided to resign from Club América after 310 games in charge.

These were from the news feed in last couple of days, coincidence or people upset at recent changes????

Over the last couple of weeks I have seen several long term managers quit from the 3 GC's I manage in. Used to be very rare.

These were from the news feed in last couple of days' date=' coincidence or people upset at recent changes????[/quote']

In ALL my gameworlds, managers have been departing on a regular basis for quite some time & not being replaced. One comment made to me by a guy who had over 5 teams & now none. "Not keeping any my teams fed up game is not what it used to be"

Have to agree & just waiting for my GM to run-out. :(

Also seems normal users can't see Mr. Wiki's changes any more.

I think you can see the changes Wiki has made but you just can't vote on them any more which is the best thing they could of done to be honest. As with the voting system' date=' all people had to do is vote on any change Mr. Wiki had done and be awarded rep points for doing nothing. Once them rep points had built up, they could use the power given to them from the rep system to start falsifying player data.

Voters: 258

Is it me or has that number been slowing increasing over recent months?. I'm sure it was about the 200 mark in April. The continuing rise is pretty good for a thread which is within the Miscellaneous part of the forum.

These were from the news feed in last couple of days' date=' coincidence or people upset at recent changes????[/quote']

The game has been dumbed down - no ifs no buts

SM want unthinking sheep to pay for gold - they do this by making the game "easy" for those who can't be bothered making any sort of effort to imrpove their club.

Wait for the next update - where EVERY gold member wins 'just for taking part'

As ABBA said "Money Money Money!"

Please don't tell me off - I didn't use potty language!!!! :)

The game has been dumbed down - no ifs no buts

SM want unthinking sheep to pay for gold - they do this by making the game "easy" for those who can't be bothered making any sort of effort to imrpove their club.

Wait for the next update - where EVERY gold member wins 'just for taking part'

As ABBA said "Money Money Money!"

Please don't tell me off - I didn't use potty language!!!! :)

100% with this, I'm more of a Dire Straits fan myself;)

Now look at them SM yo-yos thats the way you do it

You play the game on ya facebook page

Rating schedule aint workin thats the way you do it

Money for nothin while user's update Soccerwiki for free

I think i may have a new banner idea :)

• 2 weeks later...

personally don't see how taking down the rating schedule has nulled anything down, if anything it has made the choices harder to make imo

i mean what i used to do when there was a schedule, was about a week before i'd scout the up coming countries for decent riser's, not players that would make my first team but for players that i can make a quick profit on, ala allowing me to live out side of my means by using this loophole to fund it

now that options gone so it forces me to either look for players i know or have a strong feeling will eventually make my first team or live within my means by keeping my squad within my funds made limits

• 3 weeks later...

Please go back to the old method, this randomness is just too much, at least with the old system we could look forward to,whatever country our club was from being reviewed, now we have nothing to look forward to, just hope that a player we have is done at random.......

It's just mad :mad:

• 6 months later...

;2465468']

your quick to forget reasons why it was so slow....they had the whole position overhaul' date=' the height, weight, full name, preferred foot....all this is new data that had to be collated.....plus the winter break & transfer window!......

[b']mark my words i guarantee the next review wont take '3' months...[/b]

I don't want to reignite all the discussions as I have let my Gold Membership run out and spend little time on the game anymore. Slowness of ratings and lack of communication are the main reasons I stopped playing the game so much after 5 years.

However the above quote sticks in my mind, it was a reply to a question of mine 12 months ago (page 7). Nice to see that 12 month's later everything has been sorted out and the new random review system will get the big 5 leagues completed in 2 1/2 months :rolleyes:

I don't want to reignite all the discussions as I have let my Gold Membership run out and spend little time on the game anymore. Slowness of ratings and lack of communication are the main reasons I stopped playing the game so much after 5 years.

However the above quote sticks in my mind' date=' it was a reply to a question of mine 12 months ago (page 7). Nice to see that 12 month's later everything has been sorted out and the new random review system will get the big 5 leagues completed in 2 1/2 months :rolleyes:[/quote']

SNAP!!

Anyway NOT worth pursuing anymore SM / SW are not going to listen / change... they've ruined the game, many of my old friends, many critics, have left altogether... time I packed in another GW I think, my Gold went ages ago. The game has lost it's magic :(

However the above quote sticks in my mind' date=' it was a reply to a question of mine 12 months ago (page 7). Nice to see that 12 month's later everything has been sorted out and the new random review system will get the big 5 leagues completed in 2 1/2 months :rolleyes:[/quote']

Still not finished the Spanish teams and now we will get excuses that they have to catch up with all the deadline day moves by the time they have done that we will be in the summer transfer window. Such a shame that a good game has been ruined by SW , the slow nature of changes and the instance that any player that hits 30 is past it.

Still not finished the Spanish teams and now we will get excuses that they have to catch up with all the deadline day moves by the time they have done that we will be in the summer transfer window. Such a shame that a good game has been ruined by SW ' date=' the slow nature of changes and the instance that any player that hits 30 is past it.[/quote']

Totally agree :(

;2465468']i mentioned Glenn for his league schedule review he put together a long time back' date=' before this whole Soccerwiki debate... it was in his signature...not referencing him for his views on the changes that are about now...just to avoid confusion.

your quick to forget reasons why it was so slow....they had the whole position overhaul, the height, weight, full name, preferred foot....all this is new data that had to be collated.....plus the winter break & transfer window!......

[b']mark my words i guarantee the next review wont take '3' months...[/b]

However the above quote sticks in my mind, it was a reply to a question of mine 12 months ago (page 7). Nice to see that 12 month's later everything has been sorted out and the new random review system will get the big 5 leagues completed in 2 1/2 months :rolleyes:

Brilliant :D

Only 13 days to go until my Gold membership runs out, and i wont be renewing. I love it how everytime i log onto my account I get a pop up message telling me to renew in order to enjoy all the great benefits of gold management :eek:

It's such a shame as i really used to enjoy playing the game. As for Soccer Wiki - dont even get me started, absolute joke and i have deleted my account.