Ribery for Yaya Toure and David Luiz

Re: Ribery for Yaya Toure and David Luiz

Hi guys

Gotta chance to swap Ribery and get Yaya Toure and David Luiz in return.

Is this a good deal I think Toure and Luiz might go up 1 posiibly 2 in Toure's case. But I'm not sure about Ribery is he safe at 95?

Cheers

I'll go for the duo. Ribery is a solid 95 and has a great chance of hitting 96 in the next review as B.Munich is dominating in Bundesliga and UCL, but I reckon that's the max he could go as I don't see him being on the same level as Xavi and Iniesta. On the other hand, Yaya Toure has absolutely no chance of going up by 2, higher chance of hitting 94 though, David Luiz would hit 91 in the next review, no doubt.

Hi guys

Gotta chance to swap Ribery and get Yaya Toure and David Luiz in return.

Is this a good deal I think Toure and Luiz might go up 1 posiibly 2 in Toure's case. But I'm not sure about Ribery is he safe at 95?

Cheers

I don't think any of the players above will rise but I will get Yaya and Luiz. Ribery for Yaya seems almost a fair deal but with Luiz in the deal. It seems a very good deal for you. I would accept it straight away mate.

I think they'll all stay though Yaya and Luiz have a small chance to rise' date=' Ribery won't imo as he's not been playing every match but he'll definately stay considering Bayern's great performances.

I'd only do this deal if you desperately need depth.[/quote']

Well said.