Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Think you'll find James McClean signed for Villa;)

Yeah' date=' for some reason I had it in my head that i signed him :o. In the last 2 friendly's we lost 2-1 against Werder and in last nights game we pulled of a good win against FC Schalke. I just hope we can keep this form up for when the season starts, also Geoff Cameron got a +2 too 86 and earns himself a place in the first team.

[center']33937_1352323176.jpg

Geoff Cameron is set to start the first game of the season against SS Lazio[/center]

150px-FC_Girondins_de_Bordeaux_logo.svg.png

Ronaldinho.jpg

RONALDINHO JOIN BORDEAUX !!!!

Reporter 1: "Hello Ronaldinho. How does it feel to be back playing in a french team BORDEAUX?"

Quote: "Its great to be back among the highest team in France. I enjoyed my time alot at Atletico Miniero and have good memories there, even though it was a short spell at the club. I am notdissapointed that they let me go at the start of the season. But that is in the past, and I am aiming to achieve great things at BORDEAUX , to reach to the 1st division.".

Reporter 2: "Many BORDEAUX fans are surprised you decided to join, as you can get into some of the best clubs in the world. What made you agree to join?"

Quote: "I think BORDEAUX is a very god team and this year it's a challenge for me to do good performance as they elect me as the captain. They are qualified for the Europa League and that is a trophy I want to win . And why not the champions league... , Anyway this club has the qualities to finish in the top 1."

THX RONALDINHO

I can't even over pay for an internal deal! :(

Chelsea have made an offer to Arsenal to swap Emboaba OSCAR and Gary CAHILL for Jack WILSHERE .
The deal involving Chelsea and Jack WILSHERE of Arsenal has been rejected. Arsenal do not want to sell the player.

Not a dig at Arsenal and their manager there.

But seriously if there's anyone out there willing to deal (serious offers) please!

Also anyone noticed there's nearly 30 managers with just 40 rep who haven't signed in for days??:confused:

Also anyone noticed there's nearly 30 managers with just 40 rep who haven't signed in for days??:confused:

yeah there were a few more than there currently is now but for some reason wheither its by chance or because of some other reason

one a'll resign every couple of days

then an active manager picks up the team when its open' date=' well thats what has happened the last few times, like i say not sure why

but it does seem to be that any gameworld thats opens nowadays is filled with like bot managers

either way i'm actually pleased if that is the case because it stopped everyone b1ichin about the buying from unmanaged because well no one could.

so yeah as long as when these "bot" managers resign & someone else picks them up within a week alls good

[/font']

Chelsea have made an offer to Liverpool to swap Demba BA and Emboaba OSCAR for Luis SUÁREZ .
Liverpool have made a counter offer to Chelsea for Luis SUÁREZ of £40,000,000 plus Gary CAHILL and Romelu LUKAKU

Guess I ask to much for trying to work on serious deals :rolleyes:

Do external clubs still make cash offers for players you have transfer listed? I haven't played this game in awhile' date=' so does this still happen?[/quote']

yep as soon as the season kicks off they normally start, no idea how frequent the offers will come though

sometimes straight away othertimes could be an age

Here my 1st sign since I'm become Valencia Manager

Peter Crouch are joined Valencia from English Club#Stoke City.

According to the report, Crouch will play as 1st choice striker partner with Soldado.

Peter Crouch is set to start the friendly game against Barcelona FC.:D

I can't even over pay for an internal deal! :(

Not a dig at Arsenal and their manager there.

But seriously if there's anyone out there willing to deal (serious offers) please!

Contact Juventus! :)

Since i was incharge Valencia, my team are done a great job by wining 2 game in row. Great work team ^^

Valencia 3 - 1 Cruzeiro

Valencia 3 - 1 Estudiantes

Valencia beat Estudiantes 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Soldado scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hernández and Guardado were also amongst the goalscorers.

Quite satisfied my front forward G.Jonas and Soldado which are having 9 and 8 rate in this game.

150px-FC_Girondins_de_Bordeaux_logo.svg.png

Ronaldinho.jpg

RONALDINHO JOIN BORDEAUX !!!!

Reporter 1: "Hello Ronaldinho. How does it feel to be back playing in a french team BORDEAUX?"

Quote: "Its great to be back among the highest team in France. I enjoyed my time alot at Atletico Miniero and have good memories there' date=' even though it was a short spell at the club. I am notdissapointed that they let me go at the start of the season. But that is in the past, and I am aiming to achieve great things at BORDEAUX , to reach to the 1st division.".

Reporter 2: "Many BORDEAUX fans are surprised you decided to join, as you can get into some of the best clubs in the world. What made you agree to join?"

Quote: "I think BORDEAUX is a very god team and this year it's a challenge for me to do good performance as they elect me as the captain. They are qualified for the Europa League and that is a trophy I want to win . And why not the champions league... , Anyway this club has the qualities to finish in the top 1."

THX RONALDINHO[/quote']

Captain:eek:

transfers pretty much all done now for psg,

didn't really change my starting 11 at all

just bought in a few young players to add to my youth team for the time being as my initial plan fell apart

this is my first team squad

part1bd.jpg

and this is all the

transfers i did manage to make

transfersw.jpg

The offer for Chung-Yong LEE of Bolton Wanderers from VfB Stuttgart has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Lee always does well in my team and possibly a premier league player in the Summer.

The offer for Suk-Young YUN of Queens Park Rangers from VfB Stuttgart has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Cheap and just signed for QPR,abit of a gamble.

All tranfer completed here for now,still have a 88 rated 24 year old goalkeeper for sale,highly rated check him out.

Bayer%20Leverkusen.png

Leverkusen aim to end on a high!

This evening sees all clubs play their final friendly before the season opener tomorrow evening.

For Leverkusen, it is our last chance to experiment.

Pre-season hasn't been good for us, only managing 2 wins and 1 draw from 7 games.

Tomorrow we travel to Holland to face PSV, hoping for a solid start to the season.

B)

Bayer%20Leverkusen.png

Leverkusen aim to end on a high!

This evening sees all clubs play their final friendly before the season opener tomorrow evening.

For Leverkusen' date=' it is our last chance to experiment.

Pre-season hasn't been good for us, only managing 2 wins and 1 draw from 7 games.

Tomorrow we travel to Holland to face PSV, hoping for a solid start to the season.[/font']

B)

Roman Carlos steered Leverkusen to victory against Spartak Moskva.

Leverkusen beat Spartak Moskva 3 - 0 in their Friendly fixture.

Kiessling had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Fred was on the scoresheet for his side.

Hmmmmm......interesting. ;)

Suarez + Sterling for Vucinic.

He will then get Giovinco & Branescu.

Have a feeling this deal will get reported, seems you can't do any deals without someone getting jealous and reporting it.

Same thing that happened to Chelsea and Manchester United.