WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

just can't win a league game at the mo' with this psg team.....

competition-icon.jpg

. was unable to prevent a Paris Saint-Germain defeat to Santos.

Paris Saint-Germain slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Santos in their Division 3 fixture.

Ibrahimovic was on the scoresheet for his side.

two penalties and a freekick:rolleyes:

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. brilliant game away to Ath Madrid tonight for my Sao Paulo........trailing 4-0 after an hour and brought it back to 5-5:eek: great game Ali;)

Re: WC 33333???.. Around 200 Gameworlds Away.. Man City-KopStar PSG- Dan James. Chelsea-jr231990 Juventus- Kevin Junior Arsenal- Fez17_1888 Roma- Like_A_Boas Napoli- Anri Tottenham- Hancock M

Re: Riferimento: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Which means they are all one guy' date=' a cheater & probably reported all the internal deals.[/quote']

i think Racky was right when he said there are a lot of computer generated managers that make the gameworld seem full.

the sad thing is that when all these clubs become free, some managers will start buying from them and a lot more of us will quit.

it will become a small set up for those who have already told us that they want to buy from unmanaged.

Re: Riferimento: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

i think Racky was right when he said there are a lot of computer generated managers that make the gameworld seem full.

the sad thing is that when all these clubs become free' date=' some managers will start buying from them and a lot more of us will quit.

it will become a small set up for those who have already told us that they want to buy from unmanaged.[/quote']

I won't be one of them because:

1 - I'm still in debt, even though sold 2 of my best players already

2 - Any deals I do will somehow eventually get reversed, so not point for me really.

If it isn't for the fact that I'm already in charge I'd have have long ago, as it is, I'll manage 100 games then I'm off.

Riferimento: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

KeiSin Chin steered Valencia to victory against fierce rivals Barcelona.

Valencia beat Barcelona 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Alves had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Banega was on the score sheet for his side

Like AC Milan and Intermilan, Valencia success to "defense the earth"...:D

Project Nine steered Rennes to victory against Standard Liège.

Rennes beat Standard Liège 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Kana-biyik scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Montaño and Hoilett were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great turnaround after a brutal thrashing from Celtic on Thursday, 6-2.

Currently sitting in 6th position, as long as we can stay around the playoff spot/ just above mid table we have a chance at promotion.

Riferimento: Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Project Nine steered Rennes to victory against Standard Liège.

Rennes beat Standard Liège 4 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Kana-biyik scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Montaño and Hoilett were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great turnaround after a brutal thrashing from Celtic on Thursday' date=' 6-2.

Currently sitting in 6th position, as long as we can stay around the playoff spot/ just above mid table we have a chance at promotion.[/quote']

wow...team spirit so high~!!XD

watching the match play and i'm thinking i might atually get a league win this turn, but oh no two up at 85mins just isn't good enough:D

competition-icon.jpg

. earned a draw with Paris Saint-Germain against Estudiantes.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Paris Saint-Germain and Estudiantes in their Division 3 fixture.

Sakho scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gameiro was also on the scoresheet for his side.

really need to start to build some kinda form with this psg team, only thing i'm holding on to at the moment is last time i took these over in a world champ i did terrible over the first 10 games but then went on an unbeaten run for the rest of season without really tinkering too much with what i was already doing so hopefully history will repeat its self;)

really need to start to build some kinda form with this psg team' date=' only thing i'm holding on to at the moment is last time i took these over in a world champ i did terrible over the first 10 games but then went on an unbeaten run for the rest of season without really tinkering too much with what i was already doing so hopefully history will repeat its self;)[/font']

transfer market open soon...so, **** the market:D