WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

tonight's match report

Quote:

. steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against Bremen.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed Bremen and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Ibrahimovic scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pastore and Motta were also amongst the goalscorers.

good for you....

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. brilliant game away to Ath Madrid tonight for my Sao Paulo........trailing 4-0 after an hour and brought it back to 5-5:eek: great game Ali;)

Re: WC 33333???.. Around 200 Gameworlds Away.. Man City-KopStar PSG- Dan James. Chelsea-jr231990 Juventus- Kevin Junior Arsenal- Fez17_1888 Roma- Like_A_Boas Napoli- Anri Tottenham- Hancock M

mattuie beckett steered Celtic to victory against ACF Fiorentina.

Celtic outclassed ACF Fiorentina and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Samaras scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Hooper was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Still three points off first but keeps up my grate run since taking over.

The offer for Roman PAVLYUCHENKO of Lokomotiv Moskva from Celtic has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

For a 89 he is a top class player will be a key name this season.

Ryan GIGGS has completed his move to Celtic from Manchester United for £11,000,000

Our best player will not be sold at any cost will end his days under my managment.

Still three points off first but keeps up my grate run since taking over.

For a 89 he is a top class player will be a key name this season.

Our best player will not be sold at any cost will end his days under my managment.

Will be facing Celtic Away in Cup game. Can wait to defeat u...:D

got quite a few teams up for grabs at the moment one or two in the top divisions but the majority of the clubs up are from div three and four,

some very big teams open now like marseille cska and many more

some teams have had some transfers done, but none of the teams have been ravaged because of being unmanaged so all's still intact within reason

still season one but one the most competitve world champs goings(going off managed numbers vs time coined)

Well, I said i'd give this GW a week or so before deciding whether to stay. Afraid i've not really managed to get into it, due to a lack of time more than anything else. That, added to the fact that my only deals i've got done have been reported and reversed today has led to me deciding not to stay in.

Should get a quick replacement as its a really good Everton side. Thanks :)

Well' date=' I said i'd give this GW a week or so before deciding whether to stay. Afraid i've not really managed to get into it, due to a lack of time more than anything else. That, added to the fact that my only deals i've got done have been reported and reversed today has led to me deciding not to stay in.

Should get a quick replacement as its a really good Everton side. Thanks :)[/center']

Shame to see deals being reported. Thinking whether I should stick or leave.

Well' date=' I said i'd give this GW a week or so before deciding whether to stay. Afraid i've not really managed to get into it, due to a lack of time more than anything else. That, added to the fact that my only deals i've got done have been reported and reversed today has led to me deciding not to stay in.

Should get a quick replacement as its a really good Everton side. Thanks :)[/center']

Yeah bzillion deals have been reversed... Somebody is obviously doing them... :mad:

I will stay for now as I'm only doing deals with externals..

tonight's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against São Paulo FC.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed São Paulo FC and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Menez had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lavezzi was on the scoresheet for his side

soccer-ball-icon.jpg

Paris Saint-Germain have now won 4 games in a row after beating São Paulo FC setting a new club record.

After their result against São Paulo FC, Paris Saint-Germain are now unbeaten in 5 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.