Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333???.. Around 200 Gameworlds Away..

Anri B takes control of SSC Napoli.

This season your Chairman expects you to gain promotion.

SSC Napoli were founded in 1926 and play their home games at San Paolo in Napoli. The club is also known as Partenopei.

I joined Division 2 :)

Apologies in advance if I bid cash for your players, going to try my luck, dont know who forumers are and who arent, guessing theres going to be alof of non forumers interested in cash only so going to try it

Jay Gonzanez takes control of Tottenham Hotspur.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

Tottenham Hotspur were founded in 1882 and play their home games at White Hart Lane in London. The club is also known as Spurs.

Was online the moment it became 'public open' and I took control of Spurs, it being a WC and all the main attraction (at least to me) is the internal deals that take place so yeah pretty much everyone available for the right offer, get in touch :).

And jr, thanks for the heads up on Milan manager.

Was online the moment it became 'public open' and I took control of Spurs' date=' it being a WC and all the main attraction (at least to me) is the internal deals that take place so yeah pretty much everyone available for the right offer, get in touch :).

And jr, thanks for the heads up on Milan manager.[/quote']

So you are the guy requesting cavani ?

BALE mate BALE .

Dean The Snorlax takes control of Manchester United.

This season your Chairman expects you to mount a serious title challenge.

Manchester United were founded in 1878 and play their home games at Old Trafford in Manchester. The club is also known as The Red Devils.

Pretty much all first team members can go.

And just like to say sorry if I don't respond to chat messages the chat is playing up so it may be best to pm me if you wish to get in contact.

To all those interested in Bale, he'll leave only for 2-for-1. I'm looking for a pretty high offer and Chelsea have already come in with some good offers but with Bale being so young and also having a a chance at a rise I'll need a very big offer for him..

EDIT: Buying from unmanaged is not allowed I suppose? If so how do we stop the non-forum managers from doing it?

thanks for the invite Jared.

never been in a world set up before so i'll give it a go for a season.

i'm in a few gold set ups for the first time and not enjoying all of them so i'll drop a couple soon which means i will have time for this one.

i took shakhtar, open to offers but i wont reply until tomorrow sometime.

EDIT: Buying from unmanaged is not allowed I suppose? If so how do we stop the non-forum managers from doing it?

how do you stop those who should know better as well, eh, arsenal and fiorentina!

how do you stop those who should know better as well' date=' eh, arsenal and fiorentina![/quote']

EXACTLY, this is a worrying issue.

how do you stop those who should know better as well' date=' eh, arsenal and fiorentina![/quote']

I dont see whats wrong with it really, non forumers will do it, others will do it, so I'm going to do it to get a few players that I want. Some people will have different opinions on it, but mine is that people should be allowed to bid

I dont see whats wrong with it really, non forumers will do it, others will do it, so I'm going to do it to get a few players that I want. Some people will have different opinions on it, but mine is that people should be allowed to bid

that selfish attitude will ruin the set up before it gets started.

can forumers, where possible , put in bids to at least delay them getting accepted in the hope that someone takes on the club in the meantime, if your bid gets accepted , then you can cancel it.

it will at least give more time for managers to sign up.

Courtois has been sent back to Chelsea, very happy! So Petr Cech is available should anyone want him.

Gareth Bale could be on his way but all depends on other deals, and Spurs managers preference on players.

Also a massive deal could be happening between Chelsea and Manchester United, more news when we get it.

EXACTLY' date=' this is a worrying issue.[/quote']

that selfish attitude will ruin the set up before it gets started.

can forumers, where possible , put in bids to at least delay them getting accepted in the hope that someone takes on the club in the meantime, if your bid gets accepted , then you can cancel it.

it will at least give more time for managers to sign up.

Its got nothing to do with selfish, if you actually knew me, which you dont, you'd know im anything but, and i always put others before me, but I dont see the point in a gameworld where others will bid from unmanaged, for me to sit back and watch them do it, like I said, I play the game for fun, and to build a squad that i want, not to wait for 100% of clubs to be managed before I can make a deal, if you dont like it, leave. Im saying nothing more

Courtois has been sent back to Chelsea' date=' very happy! So Petr Cech is available should anyone want him.

Gareth Bale could be on his way but all depends on other deals, and Spurs managers preference on players.

Also a massive deal could be happening between Chelsea and Manchester United, more news when we get it.[/quote']

Cough cough on Courtois ;)

Big Deal Between Chelsea and Manchester United Agreed!

A deal has been struck that will see Wayne Rooney and Robin Van Persie join Chelsea, and Oscar, Juan Mata, Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres all join the Manchester club.

It's a pricey deal, but to have Rooney and Van Persie is brilliant. RvP and Rooney are priceless to me, so to get them BOTH is awesome :)

Still willing to get some deals done :)