WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

last night's match report

competition-icon.jpg

. steered Paris Saint-Germain to victory against Besiktas JK.

Paris Saint-Germain outclassed Besiktas JK and thrashed them 7 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Lavezzi scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Menez and Motta were also amongst the goalscorers.

soccer-ball-icon.jpg

Record crowd watches Paris Saint-Germain. 48,674 fans turned out to watch Paris Saint-Germain against Besiktas JK breaking the previous home record attendance.

The Paris Saint-Germain club record for highest scoring league game has been broken. The game against Besiktas JK finished 7 - 1

Paris Saint-Germain have recorded their biggest ever home league win by beating Besiktas JK 7 - 1.

Paris Saint-Germain have now won 5 games in a row after beating Besiktas JK setting a new club record.

After their result against Besiktas JK, Paris Saint-Germain are now unbeaten in 6 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. brilliant game away to Ath Madrid tonight for my Sao Paulo........trailing 4-0 after an hour and brought it back to 5-5:eek: great game Ali;)

Re: WC 33333???.. Around 200 Gameworlds Away.. Man City-KopStar PSG- Dan James. Chelsea-jr231990 Juventus- Kevin Junior Arsenal- Fez17_1888 Roma- Like_A_Boas Napoli- Anri Tottenham- Hancock M

Hazard (Forum) steered Aston Villa to victory against Vélez Sársfield.

Aston Villa beat Vélez Sársfield 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Benteke scored the winner for Aston Villa and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

That win moves us up to 14th with 14 points. :)

Hazard (Forum) steered Aston Villa to victory against SS Lazio.

Aston Villa beat SS Lazio 3 - 1 in their Division 3 fixture.

Holman scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Ki and Johnson were also amongst the goalscorer

3 wins out of 3. We're on fire. Just 3 points off the play-off places now. :)

Also:

After their result against SS Lazio, Aston Villa are now unbeaten in 4 games setting a new club record for most games unbeaten in a row.

Dont know how, but Arsenal beat Real Madrid 5-1 at home. Koscielny with an early goal then four goals in the second half, two from Podolski, one from Giroud and one from Cazorla. Top of division 1 on goal difference ahead of Munich and Shakhtar with Barcelona just a point behind.

Next up: Munich away

Roman Carlos steered Leverkusen to victory against FC Twente.Leverkusen outclassed FC Twente and beat them 5 - 2 in a thrilling Division 2 encounter.Kiessling had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.Fred, Bender and Bellarabi were amongst the goalscorers.

Another pleasing win puts us 1pt off of 1st place Roma and leaves 3rd place Napoli trailing behind by 4pts. :)

Oh and Kiessling was uncharacteristically quiet again. :eek:

Anri B steered SSC Napoli to victory against Spartak Moskva.

SSC Napoli beat Spartak Moskva 5 - 4 on penalties after a thrilling 3 - 3 draw in their World Champ Cup Round 3 fixture.

Pandev, Donadel and Armero were amongst the goalscorers.

Heading to quarter finals :)

Roman Carlos earned a draw with Leverkusen against Schalke.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Leverkusen and Schalke in their Division 2 fixture.

Rolfes scored the only goal for Leverkusen and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Feel quite fortunate to grab the point tbh, yet even more satisfying when i saw that AS Roma slipped up.............that was almost me. :o

In the end, due to the AS Roma result, all it took was a point to take us top.

Now the hardest part is staying there, especially with the threat of Ajax and Napoli, the leagues in form teams looking dangerous! :eek:

Away to 9th place Atletico Madrid next.

B)

competition-icon.jpg

Anri B steered SSC Napoli to victory against Genoa CFC.

SSC Napoli beat Genoa CFC 1 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Bent had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Inler was on the scoresheet for his side.

Lucky win :)

1.Leverkusen 31

2.Roma 31

3.Napoli 29

4.Nothing important 28

5.Sevilla 25

Geoffrey steered Málaga CF to victory against Rangers.

Málaga CF outclassed Rangers and beat them 7 - 3 in a thrilling Division 4 encounter.

Portillo was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gámez and Recio were also amongst the goalscorers.

Anyone want a laugh? Look at my match and check the statistics and I didn't even set any tactics...

Figured I'd have a crack at this WC.

patrik olsson takes control of Paris Saint-Germain.

Team is looking very solid and I won't look to make many changes (if any).

PSG is currently parked at a playoff-spot in div.3 and my goal is definatly to get this side to div.2 asap.

Playing league leaders Juventus away tomorrow, and hopefully the 11 point gap won't increase further. Unfortunatly some key players are getting a bit low on fitness and I'll decide tomorrow if I'll play them or not.

Figured I'd have a crack at this WC.

Team is looking very solid and I won't look to make many changes (if any).

PSG is currently parked at a playoff-spot in div.3 and my goal is definatly to get this side to div.2 asap.

Playing league leaders Juventus away tomorrow' date=' and hopefully the 11 point gap won't increase further. Unfortunatly some key players are getting a bit low on fitness and I'll decide tomorrow if I'll play them or not.[/quote']

Welcome mate. :)

patrik olsson was unable to prevent a Paris Saint-Germain defeat to Juventus.

Paris Saint-Germain slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat to Juventus in their Division 3 fixture.

Moura was on the scoresheet for his side.

Juventus had the majority of the possesion and I had the most chances. Unfortunatly he came out on top.

Decided to rest Silva as I did not want to risk him getting injured due to low fitness. With Sakho, Wiel and Maxwell already out that would have been very painful.. Ibra is the next to go dangerously low on fitness and will get some well needed rest now.

5 points up to 2nd placed Sao Paulo now and there's no time to find form, I need to get on it next fixture so I don't slip too far off the direct promotion spot.

Hazard (Forum) steered Aston Villa to victory against Spartak Moskva.

Aston Villa beat Spartak Moskva 1 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Holman scored the winner for Aston Villa and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Just 3 points off the play-off places.