WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. brilliant game away to Ath Madrid tonight for my Sao Paulo........trailing 4-0 after an hour and brought it back to 5-5:eek: great game Ali;)

Re: WC 33333???.. Around 200 Gameworlds Away.. Man City-KopStar PSG- Dan James. Chelsea-jr231990 Juventus- Kevin Junior Arsenal- Fez17_1888 Roma- Like_A_Boas Napoli- Anri Tottenham- Hancock M

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

I hear that there was some sort of agreement that there is no buying fro unmanaged clubs' date=' does this still stand?

Or are we allowed to buy from any clubs?[/color']

no buying from unmanaged is what we hope will happen, as soon as it starts i think quite a few will leave, i know i will.

no buying from unmanaged is what we hope will happen' date=' as soon as it starts i think quite a few will leave, i know i will.[/quote']

Valencia and Fiorentina have started and done a couple transfers already, I'm offering unmanaged to inactive friends on a daily basis but sooner or later I'll forget or won't realize.

Just check the spat I had with the Valencia guy (who btw is a forumer) on the world chat in 33333.

Paris Saint-Germain beat Palmeiras 3 - 0 in their World Champ Shield Round 3 fixture.

Ben Basat scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Motta and Chantôme were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good to have got my first win since I took over last weekend.

Will play FC København in the 4th round of the Shield cup.

Valencia and Fiorentina have started and done a couple transfers already' date=' I'm offering unmanaged to inactive friends on a daily basis but sooner or later I'll forget or won't realize.

[b']Just check the spat I had with the Valencia guy (who btw is a forumer) on the world chat in 33333.[/b]

Name and shame!

no buying from unmanaged is what we hope will happen' date=' as soon as it starts i think quite a few will leave, i know i will.[/quote']
Valencia and Fiorentina have started and done a couple transfers already' date=' I'm offering unmanaged to inactive friends on a daily basis but sooner or later I'll forget or won't realize.

Just check the spat I had with the Valencia guy (who btw is a forumer) on the world chat in 33333.[/quote']

Cool, can Racky make it a proper rule? so that even if someone wants to break the rule they cant?

Left Celtic guys I know bad of me but could not turn down the chance at Everton yes its bad I was only in charge 15 games but made them a team another forum would be interested in and left them just under six million so no chance of dept yet.

Anyways no big changes to happen any time soon Distan can leave for cash people.

competition-icon.jpg

Anri B steered SSC Napoli to victory against Lyon.

SSC Napoli outclassed Lyon and beat them 3 - 1 in their World Champ Shield Round 3 fixture.

Džeko scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Zuñiga and Gamberini were also amongst the goalscorers.

Progressed to 4th round in both cup&shield.

Next games:

cup: chelsea

shield: newcastle

:rolleyes:

Would all of you be interested in creating a custom WC?

i would as thats why i left psg' date=' was fed up with checking the transfers board everytime i logged in to see wheither anyone was trying to frape the unmanaged sides.

although i think an 80 team would be to big to fill and the 40's are too small so i reckon a three division (60 team) would be worth a shot and it would make it different to any currently availble

[/font']

Hazard (Forum) steered Aston Villa to victory against Santos.

Aston Villa outclassed Santos and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 3 fixture.

Benteke scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Huth was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Just a point off the play-off's. :)

competition-icon.jpg

Anri B steered SSC Napoli to victory against CSKA Moskva.

SSC Napoli beat CSKA Moskva 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Eduardo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Gamberini was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Minimal but very usefully win to take back 3rd place !

Geoffrey steered Málaga CF to victory against Flamengo.

Málaga CF outclassed Flamengo and beat them 4 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Insigne scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Portillo and Juanmi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Good win for the anchovies :)