WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. brilliant game away to Ath Madrid tonight for my Sao Paulo........trailing 4-0 after an hour and brought it back to 5-5:eek: great game Ali;)

Re: WC 33333???.. Around 200 Gameworlds Away.. Man City-KopStar PSG- Dan James. Chelsea-jr231990 Juventus- Kevin Junior Arsenal- Fez17_1888 Roma- Like_A_Boas Napoli- Anri Tottenham- Hancock M

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

I've made my first deal since I joined this WC a week ago.

Julian Draxler has joined PSG whileVerratti and Ongenda are off to Schalke.

It was a big price to pay, but I'm a big fan of Draxler and couldn't help myself lol. I will be tempted to ignore ratings and let Draxler start next to Lucas Moura instead of Menez/Pastore..

Also happy to say that most players have returned from their injuries, only Sakho out still ( for another 6 weeks :/ ).

I'm now the manager of Braga. Wish me luck :)

Welcome in mate.

Okay guys' date='

How many divisions and teams should there be for a custom WC?

I would love if we can have it more than half full.

I've also asked Arfon if he would be interested. :)[/quote']

i think there needs to be more than 2 divisions else it gets boring for the 2nd div as theres no risk of relegation

plus i reckon we will fill a 60,

going off the last few created there always seems to be inbetween 50/60 real managers

because 40's always fly off the shelf and theres always others wanting to join in aswell, plus slightly different from the norm

but saying that not totally stuck on the 60 thing aslong as theres more than 2 divisions without it being a stupidly short season like in euro champs

45 teams' date=' 3 divisions, 3 up, 3 down etc[/quote']

ive just joined as Marseille

Think 2 is enough TBH any more and its a nightmare to start filling places in the years to come.

I look after Tribute to WC10000 and we are now in the 4th season and its not that easy to fill the smaller clubs but we are running at full currently but that set up is 2 Divisions of 14 3 up 3 down.

I think i'll leave this WC after reading this thread! but would be interested in a custom WC I'll buy it also if need be

ive just joined as Marseille

Think 2 is enough TBH any more and its a nightmare to start filling places in the years to come.

I look after Tribute to WC10000 and we are now in the 4th season and its not that easy to fill the smaller clubs but we are running at full currently but that set up is 2 Divisions of 14 3 up 3 down.

I think i'll leave this WC after reading this thread! but would be interested in a custom WC I'll buy it also if need be

What happened to 'cut down to 5 clubs'? ;):rolleyes::P

Atlético Madrid beat Sporting de Braga 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Tiago scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Adrián and Pizzi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Few more friendlies would be nice guys :)

Atlético Madrid beat Sporting de Braga 3 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Tiago scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Adrián and Pizzi were also amongst the goalscorers.

Few more friendlies would be nice guys :)

send me a friendly request and feel the wrath of my Sao Paulo:D

Each division has to have an even amount of teams. :(

16 teams' date=' 3 divisions sounds good?[/quote']

yeah sounds good.

also as a thought to team selections, what about leaving out the two biggest clubs from each major nation

so for example from england leave out the manchester clubs spain, madrid & barca

italy juventus & either of the milan clubs and germany bayern & dortmund

france psg & either lyon/marseille etc

just to make the external market that much more interesting due to the roll over effect

yeah sounds good.

also as a thought to team selections' date=' what about leaving out the two biggest clubs from each major nation

so for example from england leave out the manchester clubs spain, madrid & barca

italy juventus & either of the milan clubs and germany bayern & dortmund

france psg & either lyon/marseille etc

just to make the external market that much more interesting due to the roll over effect

[/font']

I think its best to leave them in. After all there's only going to be 48 teams in the setup.

Also if those managers want their current teams such as Bayern and PSG, they are allowed to get them.

I think its best to leave them in. After all there's only going to be 48 teams in the setup.

Also if those managers want their current teams such as Bayern and PSG' date=' they are allowed to get them.[/quote']

fair enough,

and what do you mean as in regards too the last bit? do you mean if someone in this gameworld (33333) has say bayern, then they get first refusal on bayern in the new one?

fair enough' date='

and what do you mean as in regards too the last bit? do you mean if someone in this gameworld (33333) has say bayern, then they get first refusal on bayern in the new one?

[/font']

I believe that would be fair, don't you think?

Another way I was thinking is creating the gameworld, putting it on private invitation and then later on make a time and day to change it to private application and first to apply gets the team.

I believe that would be fair' date=' don't you think?

Another way I was thinking is creating the gameworld, putting it on private invitation and then later on make a time and day to change it to private application and first to apply gets the team.[/quote']

i suppose, i mean you could do both do the shortlist thingy ala' current managers in to the new gameworld then open it like you said, don't think you should go down the "random draw" scenario though always causes more issues than its worth in things like this i find