WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

racky

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Think the best way to go is, and Im bias here, allow the managers with big clubs to have first refusal/ allow a trade between them. Like id be happy, depending on the club, to trade with someone for Man City or grab one of the other clubs that are maybe not managed by a forumer.

Maybe call it 33333? Just as testament to its origins?

And yeah get a thread up :D

hamburg and Lazio still trying to buy from unmanaged despite knowing the effect it will have on the set up.

i'm losing interest in this set up quickly now, with these children being so selfish.

hamburg and Lazio still trying to buy from unmanaged despite knowing the effect it will have on the set up.

i'm losing interest in this set up quickly now' date=' with these children being so selfish.[/quote']

Exactly why Kevin is being so nice.

16 teams in 3 divisions. I know its done a fair bit, but what would people think of an inverse league.. i.e. div 3 having barcelona, real madrid, manchester united, man city, bayern munich, chelsea etc.

Exactly why Kevin is being so nice.

16 teams in 3 divisions. I know its done a fair bit' date=' but what would people think of an inverse league.. i.e. div 3 having barcelona, real madrid, manchester united, man city, bayern munich, chelsea etc.[/quote']

might work, but by the sounds of i think he's looking for a carbon copy or as near as can be with a smaller team selection

although i suppose it would be a bit more interesting for the first few seasons

i'm losing interest in this set up quickly now' date=' with these children being so selfish.[/quote']

Calling me a kid :rolleyes: funny guy.

Tell me what effect on this setup will be after all you whiners will start playing in this custom gameworld of yours? All you think of now is how to get your bayerns, barcelonas and mancitys so you could still have all the best players and have an easy game.

As I know, that soon you all will start dropping out, I might as well **** you off even more and suggest a couple of things.

First - there's already a custom gameworld (ID 174185, called 'the Real deal') with 60 teams in 3 divisions and a RULE of not buying from unmanaged. Do join, there are many teams available. No need for another custom GW, just come and make it full. Anri B is the creator.

But of course that would be too hard, so let's look for another way. Create this custom of yours inverted, with all the best teams in div 3. This way the inequality of some squads like Barca will be moderated, everyone would fight for promotion and weaker teams in division 1 would have a timespan of a couple of seasons to strengthen their squads to compete with the big teams. Plus, they would be much more attractive to take for managers.

Still not convinced? Ok, then just go for the easy way of getting in advance the best teams in a custom setup and then whining, that no one wants to manage a poor division 3 team and your gameworld is not full.

Calling me a kid :rolleyes: funny guy.

Tell me what effect on this setup will be after all you whiners will start playing in this custom gameworld of yours? All you think of now is how to get your bayerns' date=' barcelonas and mancitys so you could still have all the best players and have an easy game.

As I know, that soon you all will start dropping out, I might as well **** you off even more and suggest a couple of things.

First - there's already a custom gameworld (ID 174185, called 'the Real deal') with 60 teams in 3 divisions and a RULE of not buying from unmanaged. Do join, there are many teams available. No need for another custom GW, just come and make it full. Anri B is the creator.

But of course that would be too hard, so let's look for another way. Create this custom of yours inverted, with all the best teams in div 3. This way the inequality of some squads like Barca will be moderated, everyone would fight for promotion and weaker teams in division 1 would have a timespan of a couple of seasons to strengthen their squads to compete with the big teams. Plus, they would be much more attractive to take for managers.

Still not convinced? Ok, then just go for the easy way of getting in advance the best teams in a custom setup and then whining, that no one wants to manage a poor division 3 team and your gameworld is not full.[/quote']

I am IN the Real Deal... there are some funny people there..

I think its best to leave them in. After all there's only going to be 48 teams in the setup.

Also if those managers want their current teams such as Bayern and PSG' date=' they are allowed to get them.[/quote']

I'd like to take part, if that's possible :)

Paris Saint-Germain slumped to a 1 - 0 defeat to Athletic Club in their Division 3 fixture.

Many games to go still, but I'm gonna need to get on a nice winning streak soon so I can keep up with the top.

PSG are still 5th tho, which is a playoff-spot.

Many games to go still' date=' but I'm gonna need to get on a nice winning streak soon so I can keep up with the top.

PSG are still 5th tho, which is a playoff-spot.[/quote']

Atletico vs PSG, world champ cup next ;)

Geoffrey steered Málaga CF to victory against Boca Juniors.

Málaga CF outclassed Boca Juniors and thrashed them 7 - 2 in their Division 4 fixture.

Isco was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Joaquín and Toulalan were also amongst the goalscorers.

ISCO DISCO, nuff said!

thats my way of playing SM. I am not breaking any rules of it. You are doing so buy creating 2or more accounts that are related with each other ....

from clueless lazio kid, enki.

seems that it's impossible to have a forum set up without it being a custom anymore.

RE Smut's comment: I sympathize. Here's something.

Mostly people with ADD play SM.

Most people with ADD are kids.

Most kids lack life experiences and empathy so they're not good at being considerate.

There you go.

brilliant game away to Ath Madrid tonight for my Sao Paulo........trailing 4-0 after an hour and brought it back to 5-5:eek: great game Ali;)

Yeah mate that was an absolute cracker, your team did great to bring it back on terms bad tactics after 60th minute by me. Hopefully we can have many more games like this :)

Ali Haider steered Atlético Madrid to victory against Dynamo Kyiv.

Atlético Madrid outclassed Dynamo Kyiv and thrashed them 7 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Llorente was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Costa and Koke were also amongst the goalscorers.

6th in the division now B)