Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

For what originally promised to be quite a good WC seems to have gone a bit quiet.

Anybody else finding this?

:rolleyes:

It's pretty simple' date=' most of the forumers have left and even now we're allowed to buy from unmanaged, the ones who want to but don't have any money does this underhand trick of taking over unmanaged with new accounts and resigning, thereby preventing their shortlisted players from being taken. Rather lame really. :rolleyes:

I just took control of CSKA Moscow. Is it possible to buy from unmanaged teams or not? Thanks.

Not much of a welcome as most of the forumers have gone but hello and good luck from me :)

Yes buying from unmanaged is allowed.

It's pretty simple' date=' most of the forumers have left and even now we're allowed to buy from unmanaged, the ones who want to but don't have any money does this underhand trick of taking over unmanaged with new accounts and resigning, thereby preventing their shortlisted players from being taken. Rather lame really. :rolleyes:

Not much of a welcome as most of the forumers have gone but hello and good luck from me :)

Yes buying from unmanaged is allowed.[/quote']

Ok mate. Thanks :D

I'm as suprised as you are too pal.

You enjoying this WC still? I'm a bit confused with all the transfer shenanigans going on.

Enjoying? Yeah right... :rolleyes:

I'm only still here because I have my personal code of management - that is once I take up a team, I will only quit once I manage 100 games.

You can't buy nothing in this GW anymore - people who have no money just offer the empty clubs to inactive accounts and prevent any transfers from taking place - really, really lame.

ashish dabral steered Sevilla to victory against FC Twente.

Sevilla beat FC Twente 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Del Moral scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Rakitić was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Milan manager is furious after defeat AC Milan against

B.Munich. AC Milan slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against B.Munich in their Division 1 fixture.

Control Milan for 6 Games

Thu 18 Apr Division 1 [H] 2 - 2 Chelsea

Sun 21 Apr Division 1 [A] 1 - 1 FC Porto

Thu 25 Apr Division 1 [A] 2 - 2 Barcelona

Sun 28 Apr Division 1 [H] 0 - 1 Manchester United

Thu 2 May Division 1 [A] 0 - 3 Real Madrid

Sun 5 May Division 1 [H] 0 - 2 B. Munich

3 Lose

0 Win

3 Draw

Chairman of Milan unhappy with the manager and give deadline by end of Jun 2013. If result is negative, sack is possible.

Enjoying? Yeah right... :rolleyes:

I'm only still here because I have my personal code of management - that is once I take up a team' date=' I will only quit once I manage 100 games.

You can't buy nothing in this GW anymore - people who have no money just offer the empty clubs to inactive accounts and prevent any transfers from taking place - really, really lame.[/quote']

Ah ok, well I'll probably just stick around to pick up the league title then. :P

Hyina (Forum) steered Ajax to victory against SSC Napoli.

Ajax beat SSC Napoli 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

De Jong scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Eriksen and Lulić were also amongst the goalscorers.

Leverkusen drew - caught up a bit! ;)

I'm enjoying a good start at CSKA. 5 games, 1 draw, 1 loss and 3 wins in the last 3 games. I was able to bring some great players to the team this week. Hernanes, Aubameyang, Radu and Umtiti are awsome aditions to CSKA squad. In the last weeks we already had signed Yarmolenko, Carlos Vela, Kjaer, Tasci, Djuricic, Cabella, Toloi and a lot of young quality players, so we are getting strong and we are fighting for a spot in Division 1 next season. I'm happy with the team.

If anyone is interested, Schennikov and Musa can leave for a good cash offer. A player exchange deal would also be welcome ofc. Good luck everybody. Cheers.

Well' date=' we own this league.........the cream always rises to the top! ;)[/center']

I'm riiiiiiiggght behind you now :D

Hyina (Forum) steered Ajax to victory against Fenerbahçe SK.

Ajax outclassed Fenerbahçe SK and beat them 4 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Jovetić was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Kokorin was also on the scoresheet for his side.

This evening, Leverkusen hand the title over to Hyina's mighty Ajax.

:P

Not because we will be beaten by Ajax (hmmm well they may have been a possibility), simply because I will no longer be their gaffer! :eek:

World Footballing Giants Bayern Munich have come calling for my services after the work I have done with Div 2 league leaders Leverkusen. ;)

It was a tough decision to leave behind such a good team, however the chance to manage one of the greats was too good to turn down.

Hyina - gotta leave you in Div 2, however not long until we lock horns again in Div 1 - all the best pal!

To be continued...........

This evening' date=' Leverkusen hand the title over to Hyina's mighty Ajax.
:P

Not because we will be beaten by Ajax (hmmm well they may have been a possibility), simply because I will no longer be their gaffer! :eek:

World Footballing Giants Bayern Munich have come calling for my services after the work I have done with Div 2 league leaders Leverkusen. ;)

It was a tough decision to leave behind such a good team, however the chance to manage one of the greats was too good to turn down.

Hyina - gotta leave you in Div 2, however not long until we lock horns again in Div 1 - all the best pal!

To be continued...........[/center']

Great work mate! Well done on all the great work you did at Leverkusen! :)

I don't suppose the mighty Bavarians could help little Ajax out in terms of transfers a little bit? :P I could give you Europe's hottest property Eriksen :o:D