WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Great work mate! Well done on all the great work you did at Leverkusen! :)

I don't suppose the mighty Bavarians could help little Ajax out in terms of transfers a little bit? :P I could give you Europe's hottest property Eriksen :o:D

Cheers mate.

Re transfers' date=' just gonna hold fire for the time being. [/center']

• Replies 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread.. brilliant game away to Ath Madrid tonight for my Sao Paulo........trailing 4-0 after an hour and brought it back to 5-5:eek: great game Ali;)

Re: WC 33333???.. Around 200 Gameworlds Away.. Man City-KopStar PSG- Dan James. Chelsea-jr231990 Juventus- Kevin Junior Arsenal- Fez17_1888 Roma- Like_A_Boas Napoli- Anri Tottenham- Hancock M

Off to a cracking start with Bayern Munich as my first game in charge was a top of the table clash:

Roman Carlos steered B.Munich to victory against Internazionale.B.Munich outclassed Internazionale and beat them 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.Lahm had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.Huntelaar was on the scoresheet for his side

We now have a 4pt lead over rivals Dortmund.

Now, who is this Pep guy?

:P

Off to a cracking start with Bayern Munich as my first game in charge was a top of the table clash:

We now have a 4pt lead over rivals Dortmund.

Now' date=' who is this Pep guy?

:P[/center']

I drew against your old Leverkusen... First time ever I tried Scout and not surprised SM lied - again :rolleyes::P

If anybody wants to get their hands a cheap AM' date=' F© rated 90, then Claudio Pizarro is available to the highest bidder from the minimum fee of £6mil............if you don't, then that's fair enough.

;)

Cheers[/font']

I have...... 680k :(

Really torn over whether to sell Eriksen for 39mill :o

I have...... 680k :(

Really torn over whether to sell Eriksen for 39mill :o

Wow! £39mil is a lot of money.

The thing is' date=' what are you going to do with it?

It seems that more and more each day, people are buying from unmanaged. This is a fact.

It may get to the point where you may be left behind the competition as others will strengthen their team at the expense of the unmanaged sides.

Is it a case of "if you can't beat them, join them" on this one?

:confused:[/font']

Wow! £39mil is a lot of money.

The thing is' date=' what are you going to do with it?

It seems that more and more each day, people are buying from unmanaged. This is a fact.

It may get to the point where you may be left behind the competition as others will strengthen their team at the expense of the unmanaged sides.

Is it a case of "if you can't beat them, join them" on this one?

:confused:[/font']

You didn't know? We all formally agreed to allow managers to buy from unmanaged... about a month ago :o

Oh sh*t! Really? I've been moaning about it still.....hahaha!

Shows how much I've been paying attention then.

:rolleyes:

I've spent 74.6mill on Strootman (25), Willems (7.5), Davies (5), Kokorin (8.4), Ince (4.4), Lulic (7.7), Candreva, (8.1), Lacazette (8.5) :o:p

PS. I'd take off the starred out word btw, loads of mods wanted to jump on my back and give me infractions but I knew a decent mod who wasn't all show-power hungry :rolleyes: you might not be so lucky :o

I've spent 100m+ this season :eek:

Still a no on helping poor Ajax out then? :P

Mate' date=' I'd gladly help you but (yep, there's a but), the players you want are not available for sale.

Now, have you heard of this very young man called Claudio Pizarro, he's rated at 90 and is sure to rise to 95 by the end of the year.... :rolleyes: doop de doop.[/center']

Bayern Munich 5-1 Lille OSC

Always fear the unmanaged sides, however we managed to brush aside the French outfit 5-1, courtesy of goals from Huntelaar, Muller and a hat-trick from Ribery.

We remain league leaders, 4pts ahead of German rivals Dortmund in 2nd place.

On a separate note, Claudio Pizarro (90) is going to be sold today to the highest bidder, currently £6mil. So get your bids in.

;)

Bayern Munich 5-1 Lille OSC

Always fear the unmanaged sides' date=' however we managed to brush aside the French outfit 5-1, courtesy of goals from Huntelaar, Muller and a hat-trick from Ribery.

We remain league leaders, 4pts ahead of German rivals Dortmund in 2nd place.

On a separate note, Claudio Pizarro (90) is going to be sold today to the highest bidder, currently £6mil. So get your bids in.

;)[/font']

I lost..... :(

think I'm 5 points behind manager-less Leverkusen now :o