Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

And the Eriksen saga is nearly over as he completes a £15mill + De Sciglio switch to Milan - except Milan isn't keeping to his word of paying the 7mill extra in buying my other players :rolleyes:

What' date=' seriously? I guess you can't trust many peeps in this game. Let's just hope there's a genuine reason and he'll bid in soon.

:mad:[/center']

Guys a tool' date=' doesn't understand that because he owes me 7mill he has to bid 7mill over the CV price :rolleyes:

Dyu mind sending him a pm to make wake him up? Coz I can't talk sense into him :rolleyes:[/quote']

Hi Hyina, no offend, it is misunderstanding. Sorry for late reply in forum due to watch Fast and Furious 6 in cinema with my wife.

Here is our communication, sorry for my poor english

Black is me

Pink is Hyina

The story goes

I told Hyina, i left 15M only in cash and he ask me to sell Zaccardo 7M.

24 May 2013 19:46

Sell him then you'll have the cash for Eriksen

25 May 2013 08:14

??? i scare i sell him then u do not wan to trade with me and i lost my zaccardo

25 May 2013 08:14

??? i scare i sell him then u do not wan to trade with me and i lost my zaccardo

25 May 2013 11:03

Lol

To quote:

"you have my word"

OR give 15 + De Sciglio for Eriksen now and buy some of my other players for high cash value

25 May 2013 12:10

Ok i buy 15m plus him now. Later buy yr player. I set off min for eki.....

25 May 2013 12:11

I cannot bid ek... If yr min bid for him is on

25 May 2013 12:15

U remove 35m from him so i can bid bro

25 May 2013 13:45

I've removed it

25 May 2013 14:25

After tis which player I bid for cash

25 May 2013 14:28

what's the maximum you can bid for Jo/Routledge/Boerrigter?

25 May 2013 14:29

I will bid 7m on either. I just accept sell my other players so got fund

25 May 2013 17:50

8.5mill on Jo (4mill)

7mill on Routledge (3mill)

= 7mill

26 May 2013 10:27

Why are you bidding low prices for Jo?

26 May 2013 10:30

Jo 4m and rout 3m? I am confuse?

26 May 2013 10:32

I can bid 1 by 1 after jo then rout 3m bro correct?

26 May 2013 10:41

No, you still owe me 7mill

If I sell Jo and Routledge to external, not to you, I can get 8.5mill, so you must bid 8.5mill for Jo (that's 4mill you paid EXTRA) then 7.1mill on Routledge (that's 3mill you payed EXTRA)so then you don't owe me money

26 May 2013 10:49

? Wah i no need them why not i bid 7m to yr junk player

26 May 2013 10:51

I owe u 7m i pay to yr junk player who? Jo n rout i no need n i no gave much cash. I owe u 7m n just pay 7m

26 May 2013 10:55

listen.... you owe me 7 mill...

So you have to bid OVER the price for 7mill because I can just sell them to other clubs for the same price.

You buy Jo and Rout for 15.5mill and you can sell them later for 8.5mill.

I'll happily ask others to report the Eriksen deal and reverse it.

26 May 2013 10:55

I use all my cash on eki... N sold zarr.. For 7m bro...

26 May 2013 10:57

Rev it .. I wan my de cir back. Sory overall it is misunderstanding

26 May 2013 10:59

I no cash... I got only 7m left

26 May 2013 11:00

Buy Rout for 7mill then you owe me 4mill for the future.

26 May 2013 11:04

But i owe u only 7m why i still owe u 4m? Just report bro too costly for me

26 May 2013 11:06

Make it resver bro... Sory for missinderstanding i nv do such trade before

26 May 2013 11:29

I'll reverse it in a bit... let me explain...

If you pay 7.5mill for Jo and Rout I'm not getting any money from you... because you're not giving me 7.5 mill for free... you're paying 8.5mill for my 2 players worth 8.5mill... so I'm not getting any money...

You pay 15.5mill for Jo and Rout.... I get 7 mill EXTRA from you... you pay 15.5mill yes... but you sell them later for 8.5mill so you pay only 7mill...

Think about the maths next time

26 May 2013 11:37

Ic... If i bid yr lowest player how?

26 May 2013 11:39

For tis case i bid yr lowest player n additional money 3 and 4m beo

26 May 2013 11:40

If jo n rout too much for me n i nv knew it work tis way

26 May 2013 11:47

Who can you bid?

26 May 2013 14:05

Hi bri just accept i offer max which my chairman give so how much i still owe i

26 May 2013 14:05

After tis trade how much i owe u

26 May 2013 14:07

I will bid yr lowest price players so my loss not much overall i understand what u mean if i know at 1st i wun trade with u

26 May 2013 14:09

I also apologise to u because i do not know at 1st mean u wan profit of 7m. If that case i bid yr low rate players so my loss of cash minor

26 May 2013 14:11

Btw bro will it resver? Got people report yet?

26 May 2013 14:17

After this you owe me 4.9 mill

Yeah I've messaged some people

26 May 2013 15:02

U mean people report so i need to continuous ?

26 May 2013 15:04

Mean i cancel the bidding n wait for resver

26 May 2013 15:10

Mean i cancel the bidding n u also make report no point i bid yr players

26 May 2013 15:13

Ok let wait for resved then i cancel all my bid. I am unhappy the way u post bro... People think i am cheating... At first i told u i use all my cash for eki..... U ask me sold zacc.... For 7m to external n i did now i need to pay so much for yr players.

26 May 2013 15:43

You have more than 10mill currently, I don't see why you can't just get this deal over with.

Reversing doesn't look likely as my mate at Fioretina left and SM only reverse soon after deal is done.

I'm sorry if I made you look like a cheat, I was angry and frustrated you didn't understand the difference between just 7mill and 7mill profit.

I sell you Rosa for 4.7 mill then you only owe me 4.5mill left

26 May 2013 15:53

can u explain in forum n in game if not people think i am cheating. i am 24hour forum n in this game. rep and forum very important to me. i will make the bid now. hope it doesnt not reverse if it happen you must return my cash ok? i trust u

26 May 2013 15:54

i mention to you alot time

You can offer an amount between 2,130,000 and 4,242,000 in cash.

i can offer max 4.2 not 4.7 hahaha

Villarreal v Bayern Munich

Bayern travel to Spain this evening to take on 13th place Villarreal.

Bayern plan to rest a number of first team players including the likes of Robben, Muller, Dante, Boateng, Huntelaar and club captain Lahm.

This approach can often back fire, particularly against unmanaged sides, however I feel we have enough in our locker to oversee any threat Villarreal may pose.

2nd place Dortmund, who trail by 4pts, also face an unmanaged side in Lille. So we both know that any slip ups can have a huge impact on where the title ends up this season.

B)

Lol at all of that :P

To clear everythingup:

The Overall Deal : Eriksen = 22mill + De Sciglio

This is split into several parts:

1) Eriksen = 15mill + De Sciglio

Therefore Milan still owes me 7mill

2) Rosa (CV worth 2.2mill) = 4.2mill

Therefore Milan still owes me 5mill

3) Some player = player price + 5mill (as it's the last deal we can make this season)

Therefore Milan owes me nothing more.

---

I think it's a simple case of mis-communication and mis-understanding' date=' Milan didn't know that bidding my players for CV isn't actually giving me real money, nor did he understand that he's not wasting extra cash because he can just sell the players later after transfer ban is up. I didn't understand he didn't understand what I wanted him to understand (lol bit of a mouthful :P), so I got frustrated. Milan manager is not a cheat just to clarify ;)

Milan manager, do you now understand the difference between just paying me 7mill and just paying me 7mill profit? :)[/quote']

Happy Days..........thanks god for that!

Now kiss and make up you two!

:P

To B.Munich and Ajax manager, Ac milan will challenge for reglation zone this season and insist tis two manager is role model and alot to learn from them.

AC Milan to victory against Valencia.

AC Milan outclassed Valencia and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Montolivo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pazzini was also on the scoresheet for his side.

To B.Munich and Ajax manager' date=' Ac milan will challenge for reglation zone this season and insist tis two manager is role model and alot to learn from them.

AC Milan to victory against Valencia.

AC Milan outclassed Valencia and beat them 3 - 2 in their Division 1 fixture.

Montolivo scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pazzini was also on the scoresheet for his side.[/quote']

Looks like we won't be able to do any more deals...

The deal involving AC Milan and Ajax regarding Piccolomo GIOVANNI has collapsed as the SMFA has blocked the deal.

Looks like we won't be able to do any more deals...
Lol at all of that

To clear everythingup:

The Overall Deal : Eriksen = 22mill + De Sciglio

This is split into several parts:

1) Eriksen = 15mill + De Sciglio

Therefore Milan still owes me 7mill

2) Rosa (CV worth 2.2mill) = 4.2mill

Therefore Milan still owes me 5mill

3) Some player = player price + 5mill (as it's the last deal we can make this season)

Therefore Milan owes me nothing more.

---

I think it's a simple case of mis-communication and mis-understanding' date=' Milan didn't know that bidding my players for CV isn't actually giving me real money, nor did he understand that he's not wasting extra cash because he can just sell the players later after transfer ban is up. I didn't understand he didn't understand what I wanted him to understand (lol bit of a mouthful ), so I got frustrated. Milan manager is not a cheat just to clarify

Milan manager, do you now understand the difference between just paying me 7mill and just paying me 7mill profit? [/quote']

1st of all, somebody's been deleting my posts in this thread... I'll ask some of my mod friends to check who deleted them and why. As I consider it a breech of my freedom of speech as I have said nothing damning about anybody or anyone. :rolleyes:

2ndly, clearly somebody was unhappy for the deal between me and Milan so the deal I posted above was blocked. However, I lowered the price from 2.8mill to 1.8mill so it got accepted.

Therefore Milan now only owe me 4 mill, (at the same time buying 2 good risers ;)). We've had 3 transfers this season already so you'll just need to pay me back next season buddy :)

Nothing - I ended up with Eriksen again and somehow bagged Wijnaldum in the process :D

I bet there is some unrest in the dressing room though' date=' the man who wanted away from the club returns. Shame on you Christian! :P[/font']

I bet there is some unrest in the dressing room though' date=' the man who wanted away from the club returns. Shame on you Christian! :P[/font']

He's very welcome to rise to 92+ all he wants here :D

After 15 games in-charge of AC Milan

Chairman delighted they are currently avoid reglation zone, when take over as AC Milan, they held 19th position.

Play 15 games

Lose 4

Draw 7

Win 4

petty poor result but avoid reglation zone currently haha. Manager of Milan unhappy with the way they perform so far.

Next game vs Man City (Home) if Milan lose, team will get something from manager. Ac Milan manager is furious with the peformance so far.

Evening all,

After giving things a good think through all day today, this evening could be my last night on SM.

Reason?

Well, not sure if any of you read my thread last night, which I admit now, probably wasn't the best way to vent my frustration, but I had to be heard.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158703

Now, I have played this game for some time now, enjoyed it and most importantly - always stuck to the rules of the game. However to receive a message from SM basically saying I am cheating outraged me to be honest.

I have an idea where this has come from, probably WC 33333, which I have enjoyed a lot but unfortunately there always seems to be a manager being removed from a team or another managers deals reversed.

I am left with 2 choices;

1) Carry on playing the game and paying for Gold Membership, reserving the odd team etc......BUT....I run the risk of being falsely accused again.....which as already falsely warned I could be suspended. If this happens - what a waste of my money and time.

or

2) Leave now, with my head held high, knowing that I played the game the right way, met some great people along the way and was part of some great standard and custom set-ups.

I am not posting this to create attention, just purely so you all know and understand that I have been falsely accused and if I honest find it a bit disrespectful that SM has just taken someone's word for it and given me a warning.

I am waiting to here from one of the Devs, to elaborate more on this accusation, however I could be waiting for some time. To me, It feels like the transfer reversing scenario. Never happened to me mind you but just from what I understand: No matter how genuine the transfer may seem, if one person reports it, then bam......the deal is reversed. In my case, bizarrely I have been accused of having multiple teams in a single gameworld.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if in this case no investigation is carried out by SM and again....bam.....I find myself suspended.

Cheers all - and keep enjoying the game.

Hey everyone, it's Arsenal here. Joined the forum because I was feeling too left out :(

Anyway, there seems to be a lot of weird stuff going on. A deal I had with Bremen got blocked for no reason. We had kept countering until we reached an agreement. Then I got an offer for the same player for a lower amount from a different team and that deal went through..

Evening all' date='

After giving things a good think through all day today, this evening could be my last night on SM.

Reason?

Well, not sure if any of you read my thread last night, which I admit now, probably wasn't the best way to vent my frustration, but I had to be heard.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=158703

Now, I have played this game for some time now, enjoyed it and most importantly - always stuck to the rules of the game. However to receive a message from SM basically saying I am cheating outraged me to be honest.

I have an idea where this has come from, probably WC 33333, which I have enjoyed a lot but unfortunately there always seems to be a manager being removed from a team or another managers deals reversed.

I am left with 2 choices;

1) Carry on playing the game and paying for Gold Membership, reserving the odd team etc......BUT....I run the risk of being falsely accused again.....which as already falsely warned I could be suspended. If this happens - what a waste of my money and time.

or

2) Leave now, with my head held high, knowing that I played the game the right way, met some great people along the way and was part of some great standard and custom set-ups.

I am not posting this to create attention, just purely so you all know and understand that I have been falsely accused and if I honest find it a bit disrespectful that SM has just taken someone's word for it and given me a warning.

I am waiting to here from one of the Devs, to elaborate more on this accusation, however I could be waiting for some time. To me, It feels like the transfer reversing scenario. Never happened to me mind you but just from what I understand: No matter how genuine the transfer may seem, if one person reports it, then bam......the deal is reversed. In my case, bizarrely I have been accused of having multiple teams in a single gameworld.....I wouldn't be surprised at all if in this case no investigation is carried out by SM and again....bam.....I find myself suspended.

Cheers all - and keep enjoying the game.

I must say i see no reason for that to happen in this GW. I hope you can solve things out and continue playing, because you're doing a good job. Cheers.

Hyina (Forum) steered Ajax to victory against Udinese Calcio.

Ajax beat Udinese Calcio 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Strootman scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Jovetić was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Still in the hunt for the Div 2 title!