WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

racky

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Managed to come away from The Emirates with a point (2-2), whilst our close rivals in 2nd place Dortmund picked up all 3pts against Benfica.

This now means we have a 3pt lead over Dortmund with superior goal difference.

Next up 7th placed Liverpool at home whilst Dortmund entertain Arsenal.

Confident of picking up the title still though.

;)

I managed AZ all this time at division 4. I got them on a pretty sure position for play-offs, 4th.

Unfortunately, even if i promoted there was no real chances of somothing bigger, due to budget and players at the team. The fact that the GW wasn't even half full(when it started promisely all full), made me quit.

I managed AZ all this time at division 4. I got them on a pretty sure position for play-offs' date=' 4th.

Unfortunately, even if i promoted there was no real chances of somothing bigger, due to budget and players at the team. The fact that the GW wasn't even half full(when it started promisely all full), made me quit.[/quote']

Best of luck buddy :)

After signing of M.HARNIK, AC Milan manager happy with the team depth and promise will improve in current league table.

Will M.Harnik fire AC Milan with a hat trick oncoming matches?

Media respones

NO - 100%

YEs - 0%

• 2 weeks later...

Ajax clinch automatic promotion from Div 2 after finishing 2nd.

It was between us and CSKA to fight for the last sure promotion spot and we each had difficult games tonight, I hosted a good Atletico Madrid side whereas CSKA travelled to leaders Leverkusen.

Both of us won but due to my superior goal difference, we are PROMOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was between us and CSKA to fight for the last sure promotion spot and we each had difficult games tonight' date=' I hosted a good Atletico Madrid side whereas CSKA travelled to leaders Leverkusen.[/color']

Both of us won but due to my superior goal difference, we are PROMOTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Mate - well deserved!

B. Munich have won Division 1!

It was a tough decision to leave my Leverkusen, especially as it was looking as if we were going to win the league, however the lure of Bayern was too good to resist.

Undefeated in all my games at Bayern and proud to win the league.

I think I will step down now.

Why? Aside from a couple of good managers in this WC (particularly Hyina) there are many managers (if that's what you want to call them) who don't play by the rules and are out to ruin the game for others.

Such a shame but just not for me.

Best of luck all.

:)

It was a tough decision to leave my Leverkusen' date=' especially as it was looking as if we were going to win the league, however the lure of Bayern was too good to resist.

Undefeated in all my games at Bayern and proud to win the league.[/font']

It was between us and CSKA to fight for the last sure promotion spot and we each had difficult games tonight' date=' I hosted a good Atletico Madrid side whereas CSKA travelled to leaders Leverkusen.[/color']

Congratulations to both!

• 4 weeks later...

Congrat Ajax to Div 1. This season AC Milan had poor games after 0 wins in few games. Manager of AC Milan had enough of this performance and advice next game against mightly Dortmand. Milan manager did not expect to win this game but advice team try thier best and try to lose not by 3 goals.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this Game world is still active, but I've taken the Juventus job anyway.

The club appears to be in a mess at first glance, with a few of it's star

names no longer here, and average players brought in(Barry Bannan :confused:).

Injury and fitness also looks like a problem, and we're 8 points of the top already in tenth place. Could be fun.

Welcome in, yeah the thread has pretty much died but still a few silent forumers around in the setup, it's challenging and competition for players is fierce, buying from unmanaged is allowed.

As stated in my PM, interested in your Pogba and a few others, like Muriel and Cuadrado, let me know if anybody from Ajax interest you :)

Hi, I am a active manager of AC Milan. Buying/Selling/Trading, please msg me in game or here.

Appeciate it. Wish all manager will stay this setup forever.

AC Milan aim for top 10 spot!

Next Game:

Ben Arfa and Remy will be playing as both players vow will make different oncoming matches.

Hi' date=' I am a active manager of AC Milan. Buying/Selling/Trading, please msg me in game or here.

Appeciate it. Wish all manager will stay this setup forever.

AC Milan aim for top 10 spot!

Next Game:

Ben Arfa and Remy will be playing as both players vow will make different oncoming matches.[/quote']

Since we are banned from dealing with each other by the stupid SMFA (:rolleyes:) I don't think Ajax and Milan can make any deals.

Just wanted to be a part of my first World Championship so I've decided to take on the Benfica job.

Steve Alban takes control of SL Benfica.

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.

SL Benfica were founded in 1904 and play their home games at Estadio da Luz in Lisbon. The club is also known as As Ɓguias.

Today i'm going to play a match vs Valencia... (Soldado is injured... YEEES)

I think i'm going to play 4-3-2-1 with M'Vila as CM (Playmaker) and Verrati and Javi Garcia as AM:s...

Good Luck everyone!:)

Cool, for me Home against Real Madrid, look another defeat but wish me good luck too.