Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Yessssssssssssss :D

Hopefully he will help me to get to Division 1 and to forget the first season when I lost in the Play-Off Semi Final and was so close to make it to Division 1.

Didn't know you were still here :P

Jovetic, Clasie, Candreva, Arnold all sold recently... big changes at Ajax! :)

Didn't know you were still here :P

Jovetic' date=' Clasie, Candreva, Arnold all sold recently... big changes at Ajax! :)[/quote']

one word for you. BRAVO

all your good players sold! big changes at Ajax.. hope Ajax this season get top 3 spot! You are amazing bro. :):o:p:rolleyes:B)

Have joined as Valencia

Will consider offers for Lescott

Mate welcome!!!!!!! Enjoy your stay

I am AC Milan recently lose to Dortmund on 27 Sep 2013, I am unhappy with the loss.

Valencia defeat bayern 4-3 in a thriller At the Allianz Arena. Neuer couldnt get a finger on the ball all game!

thats 13 points form 15 since my takeover :)

Well, I was on the stand watching between Valencia vs Bayern M.. both are my ideal managers! So amazing until my popcorn drop when GOALS......... 7 GOALS TOTAL....... AMAZING GAME of this season.. WORTH TO SPENT MONEY ON TICKETS!

th?id=H.4740055954753617&pid=15.1

INTER HEADING FOR THE TRAP-DOOR?

A run of poor results has seen Inter creep closer to relegation from Division 1 - as the Nerazzurri slipped deeper into trouble following a 1-1 draw against relegation rivals Arsenal. With an ageing squad and low morale, manager Dougie House is struggling to keeping the Italian giants heads above water - though he remains positive that they can escape relegation, being just one point behind Arsenal & newly managed Shakhtar, with 5 games still to go.

Next up for Inter is a trip to Spain to take on Valencia...

th?id=H.4740055954753617&pid=15.1

INTER HEADING FOR THE TRAP-DOOR?

A run of poor results has seen Inter creep closer to relegation from Division 1 - as the Nerazzurri slipped deeper into trouble following a 1-1 draw against relegation rivals Arsenal. With an ageing squad and low morale' date=' manager Dougie House is struggling to keeping the Italian giants heads above water - though he remains positive that they can escape relegation, being just one point behind Arsenal & newly managed Shakhtar, with 5 games still to go.

Next up for Inter is a trip to Spain to take on Valencia...[/quote']

good bye :(

EC1 CHALLENGE THE REST WORLD CUP

Game World ID - 33001

...is a cup competition...only 64 places! So add your club quick before all the spaces are taken. A chance for managers from other game worlds to compete against the best English Championship 1 has to offer.

Best Wishes

Dave :-)

69066.jpg