Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Well we've been dealing with City (as Kop has already mentioned) and we've come to an agreement which sees Bale, Lennon and Naughton go to the Etihad and Aguero, Nastasic and a cash sum of 2 million come to us. Happy with the deal and it's a fair one for both teams!

Kaboul is also departing to Stuttgart for a cash amount of 7.8 million.

That means Adebayor, Thomas Carroll, Kaboul and Sigurdsson are all leaving for cash and now the only player who's still available for cash is Friedel.

Players are still available at Tottenham so get in touch!

Sneak peak at how we could line up with our new signings.

Hart

Maicon Richards Kompany Lescott

Yaya Toure- Barry

Silva- Tevez- Bale

Cavani

Bench: Milner, Lennon, Garcia, Zabaletta, Kolarov,Rodwell, Guidetti

Probably a striker short. So anyone with a striker rated 90+ or a younger one rated 88+ please message me to arrange a deal.

Some of the bids are accepted these are the players we're getting uncontested (about two

:o):
The offer for Bruno Mendes of Botafogo from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Corentin Jean of ES Troyes AC from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Only two which are uncontested so far, but I am delighted to get these two. Both of them are immensely talented young players with a bright future ahead and I was very surprised to have no competition. An investment for the future :).

These are the players who we have competition for:

The offer for Eddy Corozo of CS Emelec from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. CS Emelec will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Have on idea who'll get him, between me and Schalke, Schalke have the last bid but I don't know if he'll get him, think he will, we'll have to wait and see though.

The offer for Max Clayton of Crewe Alexandra from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Crewe Alexandra will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Similar story with him, I'm the first bid with 52k and Udinese are the second bid with 52k, we'll have to wait and see here as well.

The offer for Lazar Markovic of FK Partizan from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. FK Partizan will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

No idea who'll get him but I'm pretty sure it won't be me, my bid wasn't too high.

I lost out on Lumu and Halilovic unfortunately.

Emmanuel Adebayor has completed his move to Internazionale from Tottenham Hotspur for 16,000,000

Got a very good cash offer for him and I wanted to sell him, happy with the deal.

The other bids should be accepted tomorrow morning..

Man City-KopStar

PSG- Dan James.

Chelsea-jr231990

Juventus- Kevin Junior

Arsenal- Fez17_1888

Roma- Like_A_Boas

Napoli- Anri

Tottenham- Hancock

Manchester United- dean

Bayern Leverkusen-Benjo_Benjo

FC Porto-iAwesome

Shakhtar- smut

Ajax- Hyina

CSKA Moskva- Noisy

Wolfsburg- racky

Aston Villa- ruggermad

Udinese- husnain

FC Twente- dragon

Dynamo Kyiv - Darlo

Espanyol- NapoliFan101

Genoa- craig

Athletic Club- singh is king

Werder bremen- LegendaryLemon

PSV- Vlad

Palermo- Mike H

VFB Stuttgart- Brian sandalls

Auxerre- Closer

Estundiantes- Monk

Bayern Munich- Michael Anderson

Zenit- taylor8

30 managers. Setup 80/80

Great effort to get 28 managers in and when non forumers quit hopefully they can be replaced by forumers.

The title does need editing!

Spartak Moskva is Jack_THFC

EDIT: Basel is mental mackem and Sporting De Braga is StormBringer

pretty much only been doing external bids at the mo, to see who i can pick up with the dead weight.

only got one bid accepted so far and i think my chairman's priced me out, bid max amount but it looks like its going to be a close one

player is

kurt zouma & its between myself,sao paulo,udinese,dortmund & barca

hope i pick him up but itdoesn't look promising

Some more accepted bids:

The offer for Ben Davies of Swansea City from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Swansea City will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Losing out on him as Kyiv have bid more in cash so it's assured. Just keeping it on in case everyone withdraws :P

The offer for Duarte Bernard of Atl├ętico Mineiro from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Atl├ętico Mineiro will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Certain that I won't get him either, my chairman didn't allow me to bid much and the deal only came up to like 11.5 million.

The offer for Borges Willian of Anzhi from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Anzhi will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another one I'm certain I won't get, my bid only came up to 19.5 million and CSKA's bid is frankly terrifying!

The offer for Bruno Martins Indi of Feyenoord from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Feyenoord will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Yet another one, positive I won't get him, so much bids!

At least one bit of good news:

The offer for Domenico Berardi of Sassuolo from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Sassuolo will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Leverkusen also bidding for him but they just bid CV in cash and mine is certainly more than that. Just rose yesterday but he's amazingly talented and got a hell of a lot of potential, glad to bring him in. :)

Just checked and I have the 3rd lowest total squad value so i'm just aiming to stay in Division 3 this season then hopefully build on that, really looking forward to this World Championship should be fun and a big challenge, just hope we can get a few more forumers in and that when a team does become unmanaged no one raids it so we can keep this setup appealing for others to join.

totally sat back off external market till main hype blows over as I cant afford 2 over pay on anything in all honesty..

rekon team is strong enough at present for 4th tier.. do need to ring in the changes though wi Wolfsburg struggling but will b playin for a job offer as stated prior..

every1 is available though if people would like to try negotitate a deal :) ..

hoping but not expecting to get any high profile player,but have had bids excepted,so now is just a waiting time for my Stuttgart team..

William bid,abt 23m...if l was to get him,he'd be my biggest but doubtfull l ll get him.

Ruiz bid looks a bit closer,but think just missed out.

Michu-too close to call.

Kaboul in ,thanks to internal deal.injured but still a player l like to sign.

Eriksen To Join Spurs! Tottenham Splurge The Cash!

Christian-Eriksen-008.jpg

Talent Doesn't Come Cheap

Under the new regime, many fans and critics alike were curious to know whether the intimidating Spurs chairman, Daniel Levy would be making large funds available to manager Jay Gonzanez. It was confirmed minutes ago that Levy was very much backing his new manager when news was leaked that Tottenham had agreed with Ajax on a deal for the Danish Superstar, Christian Eriksen. The highly rated Dane was on the bucket list of many a giant, with Dortmund and Barcelona being only 2 of the clubs after his coveted signature. It has however been confirmed that Eriksen is flying to White Hart Lane for a medical after which he will put pen to paper and sign for Tottenham Hotspur. The question nagging at everyone's mind however, was how much was it costing Levy? It was no secret that Eriksen would not come cheap at all, with Ajax manager Hyina stating that nothing less than 25 million would be accepted. Reports are suggesting that Tottenham are parting with a hefty sum of around 35 million pounds to bring in the 20 year old mastermind. Eriksen is definitely worth the price-tag being one of the most talented players in football today and we can be sure of this much, Tottenham are not here to kid around.

Eriksen To Join Spurs! Tottenham Splurge The Cash!

Christian-Eriksen-008.jpg

Talent Doesn't Come Cheap

Under the new regime' date=' many fans and critics alike were curious to know whether the intimidating Spurs chairman, Daniel Levy would be making large funds available to manager Jay Gonzanez. It was confirmed minutes ago that Levy was very much backing his new manager when news was leaked that Tottenham had agreed with Ajax on a deal for the Danish Superstar, Christian Eriksen. The highly rated Dane was on the bucket list of many a giant, with Dortmund and Barcelona being only 2 of the clubs after his coveted signature. It has however been confirmed that Eriksen is flying to White Hart Lane for a medical after which he will put pen to paper and sign for Tottenham Hotspur. The question nagging at everyone's mind however, was how much was it costing Levy? It was no secret that Eriksen would not come cheap at all, with Ajax manager Hyina stating that nothing less than 25 million would be accepted. Reports are suggesting that Tottenham are parting with a hefty sum of around 35 million pounds to bring in the 20 year old mastermind. Eriksen is definitely worth the price-tag being one of the most talented players in football today and we can be sure of this much, Tottenham are not here to kid around.[/center']

real nice signing, if i'd of knew he was up for grabs i'd of thrown a really strong bid at him, but early bird and all that;)

oh and we have a new aj manager so back to the 80/80

Loving the fact the internal market is BOOMING!

Chelsea have missed out on Pato :( And most probably miss out on all the externals I've gone for :o

Once the massive deal between ourselves and United is complete, we're gonna be a bit thin in numbers

Petr Cech is available still, if any club wants Courtois it will have to be a special offer to get hold of him though

Loving the fact the internal market is BOOMING!

Chelsea have missed out on Pato :( And most probably miss out on all the externals I've gone for :o

Once the massive deal between ourselves and United is complete' date=' we're gonna be a bit thin in numbers

Petr Cech is available still, if any club wants Courtois it will have to be a special offer to get hold of him though[/quote']

What do you want for Courtois now that Eriksen is sold?

Seems I've upset one or 2 here already, if I have made a bid which you think is hilarious, don't need to be offended, just trying out around for a bit. Might work wonders if the person I'm dealing with is a non forumer who is a bit befuddled ;)

Seems I've upset one or 2 here already' date=' if I have made a bid which you think is hilarious, don't need to be offended, just trying out around for a bit. Might work wonders if the person I'm dealing with is a non forumer who is a bit befuddled ;)[/quote']

Thats what I made a post about at the beginning of the thread I've been trying that aswell

Seems I've upset one or 2 here already' date=' if I have made a bid which you think is hilarious, don't need to be offended, just trying out around for a bit. Might work wonders if the person I'm dealing with is a non forumer who is a bit befuddled ;)[/quote']

well you didn't "upset" me with your 9mil bid for gameiro, i would of made a counter but you haven't got anything i'd take for him now