Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Asmir BEGOVIĆ has completed his move to Aston Villa from Stoke City for £2,000,000 plus Shay GIVEN . All other offers were turned down.
Dimitar BERBATOV has completed his move to Aston Villa from Fulham for £1,500,000 plus Gabriel AGBONLAHOR . All other offers were turned down.
Adam JOHNSON has completed his move to Aston Villa from Sunderland for £750,000 plus Charles N'ZOGBIA . All other offers were turned down.
Gastón RAMÍREZ has completed his move to Aston Villa from Southampton in a swap deal for Stephen IRELAND and Brad GUZAN

Happy with those. Waiting a few others now

Man City-KopStar

PSG- Dan James.

Chelsea-jr231990

Juventus- Kevin Junior

Arsenal- Fez17_1888

Roma- Like_A_Boas

Napoli- Anri

Tottenham- Hancock

Manchester United- dean

Bayern Leverkusen-Benjo_Benjo

FC Porto-iAwesome

Shakhtar- smut

Ajax- Hyina

CSKA Moskva- Noisy

Wolfsburg- racky

Aston Villa- ruggermad

Udinese- husnain

FC Twente- dragon

Dynamo Kyiv - Darlo

Espanyol- NapoliFan101

Genoa- craig

Athletic Club- singh is king

Werder bremen- LegendaryLemon

PSV- Vlad

Palermo- Mike H

VFB Stuttgart- Brian sandalls

AZ- Closer

Estundiantes- Monk

Bayern Munich- Michael Anderson

Zenit- taylor8

Spartak Moskva- Jack_THFC

Basel- mentalmackem

Sporting Braga- Storm Bringer

Bordeuax- Reggu Nder

fc Kobenhagen- Villa

35 forumers

Man City-KopStar

PSG- Dan James.

Chelsea-jr231990

Juventus- Kevin Junior

Arsenal- Fez17_1888

Roma- Like_A_Boas

Napoli- Anri

Tottenham- Hancock

Manchester United- dean

Bayern Leverkusen-Benjo_Benjo

FC Porto-iAwesome

Shakhtar- smut

Ajax- Hyina

CSKA Moskva- Noisy

Wolfsburg- racky

Aston Villa- ruggermad

Udinese- husnain

FC Twente- dragon

Dynamo Kyiv - Darlo

Espanyol- NapoliFan101

Genoa- craig

Athletic Club- singh is king

Werder bremen- LegendaryLemon

PSV- Vlad

Palermo- Mike H

VFB Stuttgart- Brian sandalls

AZ- Closer

Estundiantes- Monk

Bayern Munich- Michael Anderson

Zenit- taylor8

Spartak Moskva- Jack_THFC

Basel- mentalmackem

Sporting Braga- Storm Bringer

Bordeuax- Reggu Nder

fc Kobenhagen- Villa

35 forumers

34 forumers.

Like A Boas left Roma.

You never replied.

We're in a bidding war over a player that would be one of my best three players but fourth or fifth in that position for you.

Seriously' date=' what figures?[/quote']

Never got a PM?

Actually would be 2nd in that position. ;)

Would leave him to you tho.

We surprising got a couple of our external players! Some more accepted bids and some players have already completed their moves. These are the accepted ones:

The offer for Adrián Sahibeddine of Colo Colo from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Colo Colo will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bid 53k thinking Fiorentina would increase their bid, they didn't so he's ours.

The offer for Leon Goretzka of Bochum from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Bochum will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not getting him, my bid came up to 1.35 million while Dortmund have made a cash offer of 1.5, oh well.

The offer for Paulo Gazzaniga of Southampton from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Southampton will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Disappointed with this one, I was the only bidder and Hamburg made a late bid which I saw only in the morning of 111k. Thankfully I'd bid the same so I might still get him but I'm pretty ****** about the late bid tbh..damn my time zone!

The offer for Baptistão Leo of Rayo Vallecano from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Rayo Vallecano will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another one like Gazzaniga, a late bid, I'd only bid minimum so I've lost out on him, irritating.

Now here are the completed moves:

Corentin Jean has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from ES Troyes AC for 521,000
Bruno Mendes has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Botafogo for 511,000

Both uncontested and as I said previously immensely talented youths.

Lazar Markovic has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from FK Partizan for 1,431,000 plus Andros Townsend and Ryan Mason. All other offers were turned down.

Very, very pleased to get him! Top young player!

Domenico Berardi has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Sassuolo for 344,000 plus Heurelho Gomes . All other offers were turned down.

Knew I was gonna get him, very happy, very very talented player and he's no doubt an investment for the future.

Borges Willian has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Anzhi for 13,675,000 plus Jake Livermore and David Bentley . All other offers were turned down.

Shocked to get him but still very happy about it!

Max Clayton has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Crewe Alexandra for 52,000. All other offers were turned down.

Top talent and a big riser, very happy to get him.

Sergio Aguero has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Manchester City in a swap deal for Gareth Bale and Aaron Lennon

First part of my deal with City, I will now sell Naughton to him for 2 million + Nastasic :)

A Sale:

Younès Kaboul has completed his move to Stuttgart from Tottenham Hotspur for 7,800,000

The offer for Steven ZELLNER of 1. FC Kaiserslautern from Manchester City has been accepted along with other club offers. 1. FC Kaiserslautern will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Seems an okay player and outbid the other bid by 200k

The offer for Alessandro DEL PIERO of Sydney FC from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

I thought I was one striker short and this guy is just a dead set legend and playing brilliantly for my local team Sydney FC. Had the honour of watching him live put on a four goal masterclass. Should provide depth if Tevez or Cavani get injured and hopefully score some nice free kicks :D

p57YEYSrHag

The offer for Adam SAROTA of FC Utrecht from Manchester City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Highly rated by Utrecht and getting lots of minutes. Good Aussie in for a big rise

Some more news regarding transfers:

Adrián Sahibeddine has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Colo Colo for 53,000. All other offers were turned down.
The offer for Tommie Hoban of Watford from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted along with other club offers. Watford will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Morgan Sanson of Le Mans FC from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

All 3 of the above are young, cheap risers with not too many clubs bidding on them so I decided to buy them, happy to get all 3 :).

Christian Eriksen has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Ajax for 34,684,000

No words needed ;)

Missed out on Gazzaniga, ****** as hell! Damn late bid made me miss out on him!

Also missed out on Baptistao through a late bid.

CONFIRMED:

The offer for Samir NASRI of Manchester City from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Mega 3 player deal:

STAGE 1: Nasri and Thiago Silva swap places

STAGE 2: Large cash sum and Gael Clichy go to Paris for Lucas Moura

STAGE 3: Deal sweatender- 17 year old Fofana joins PSG.

Pleasure doing business with you Dan. Gives my team some much needed defensive balance whilst still leaving me spoilt for choices in attack.

CONFIRMED:

Mega 3 player deal:

STAGE 1: Nasri and Thiago Silva swap places

STAGE 2: Large cash sum and Gael Clichy go to Paris for Lucas Moura

STAGE 3: Deal sweatender- 17 year old Fofana joins PSG.

Pleasure doing business with you Dan. Gives my team some much needed defensive balance whilst still leaving me spoilt for choices in attack.

no worries' date=' and brings my squad ever closer to a full frenchie lineup;) [/font']