Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Thanks to whoever got my Rooney deal with united reversed. And therefore the van Persie part was blocked. VERY annoying but sort of expect these things when you agree a big deal. Absolute joke

If anyone's interested in any of the Chelsea squad get in touch

A quick and swift negotiating with Dan is agreed and I'm grateful for the swift nature of our dealing. Lloris is departing to PSG while Sirigu and Verratti come to White Hart Lane. Happy with the deal as Sirigu is a top keeper who's still young and in very good form while Verratti is just outstanding

;). Still a lot of players available from Spurs, the most prominent names being Vertonghen, Holtby, Dembele and Caulker. Get in touch if you're interested as I'm still looking for deals!

WANTED

Someone to update the managers list

Not going to be on for much for 2 weeks from Wednesday. Want someone to take over running the list of forumers and keep it updated. Maybe make it nicer and break it up into divisions. Would be great if they not only do keep it updated for the next two weeks but take it up as their 'role' to update it frequently.

Thanks guys. We're on our way to this being a truly special setup!

WANTED

Someone to update the managers list

Not going to be on for much for 2 weeks from Wednesday. Want someone to take over running the list of forumers and keep it updated. Maybe make it nicer and break it up into divisions. Would be great if they not only do keep it updated for the next two weeks but take it up as their 'role' to update it frequently.

Thanks guys. We're on our way to this being a truly special setup!

I'm hired! Why thank you ;)

Here's the manager list:

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=2444821&postcount=1

It's not complete or anything just got the forumers sorted out and done only Division 1 is up and it's not complete just put some managers names in, what are the opinions on how I've done it? Nothing special tbh

Successfully signed Samuel Eto'o and Leo. Now that Torres, Hazard and Mata are still here I wouldn't really want Eto'o and would have preferred to keep Cech for an internal deal!

Still peeved that deal got reversed! :mad:

Udinese Calcio FC

Transfers bought in:

LASS, Bangoura AM(RL),F(RLC) 20 87 - Talented striker with great potential, bought from Rayo Vallecano who are flying high in he Spanish league

MARTÍNEZ, Iñigo D© 21 87 - Another youngster with brilliant potential. Bought from Real Socidad

AHAMADA, Ali GK 21 88 - Will be first choice keeper who has a great future for club and country

BOCALY, Garry D® 24 88 - Another frenchman bought in after Ahamada and will be our starting Right Back

ZOUMA, Kurt D(RC) 18 85 - Yet another Frenchman lol, this kid will be huge in years to come. Aged 18 and already 85 rated, interest from huge clubs and had a bidding war for his player but glad I got him

SASSÁ, Alves AM©,F(RLC) 19 75 - Talented Brazilian playing for Botofogo. Joins the youth set up

HUGHES, Will M,AM© 17 82 - Future England International no doubt about it. Very pleased to get him. He also joins the youth squad

TRAORE, Lacina F© 22 86 - Beast of a striker, will be a substitute but hoping he will soon enough become an important first teamer

NORDTVEIT, Håvard D®,DM© 22 88 - Solid midfielder bought in from Monchengladbach. Can also play Right Back

OGBONNA, Angelo D(LC) 24 87 - Bought in from Torino, facing stiff competition frrom a host of other clubs and again Im happy to get him as he has attracted a lot of attention from bigger clubs.

Much more bids to be made soon and hoping for a decent starting XI

The offer for Thierry HENRY of New York RB from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Wellington NEM of Fluminense from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
Duarte BERNARD has completed his move to Manchester United from Atlético Mineiro for £14,282,000. All other offers were turned down.
Jeroen LUMU has completed his move to Manchester United from Willem II for £53,000. All other offers were turned down.

Quite happy with players I have been able to bring in so far. Extremely disappointed that the Chelsea deal got reversed.

couple more external bids accepted...

transfer-club-icon.jpg

The offer for Kalidou KOULIBALY of KRC Genk from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lindsay ROSE of Valenciennes from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

also if theres anyone out there with any decent french national players and they fancy any of my squad get in contact as chances are i'll take the deal

Kurt Zouma (85) And Will Hughes (82) are both available for loan. Preferably Division 3 or 4 clubs who can possibly place them on bench or play them in Cup games.

Stick a loan bid in if your interested :)

Kurt Zouma (85) And Will Hughes (82) are both available for loan. Preferably Division 3 or 4 clubs who can possibly place them on bench or play them in Cup games.

Stick a loan bid in if your interested :)

I've made a bid - AJAX :)

Oh baby! Project 9 is back in business. Former manager of FC Kobenhavn in WC 11111 and PSV in WC 14702.

Rennes was the only club available and I like getting stuck with lower division teams and making them better.

Good to be back.