Sign in to follow this  
racky

WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Re: WC 33333 Discussion Thread..

Seems an okay player and outbid the other bid by 200k

I thought I was one striker short and this guy is just a dead set legend and playing brilliantly for my local team Sydney FC. Had the honour of watching him live put on a four goal masterclass. Should provide depth if Tevez or Cavani get injured and hopefully score some nice free kicks :D

shame he couldn't follow it up here in melbourne the next week:p

Darren BENT has completed his move to SSC Napoli from Aston Villa for £15,000,000

Pleased to get a decent amount for him. Allows me some more flexibility in the market that I didn't have before.

The offer for Stefan DE VRIJ of Feyenoord from Aston Villa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Giving Chris Herd and Ashley Westwood. Glad to get him so cheap when there was lots of interest

Tonny Vilhena has completed his move to Tottenham Hotspur from Feyenoord for 900,000 plus Jonathan OBIKA . All other offers were turned down.

Beat United to him, very happy to get him, top-top talent!

And this new layout is useless, have they stripped the chat feature of the game?

Beat United to him' date=' very happy to get him, top-top talent!

And this new layout is useless, have they stripped the chat feature of the game?[/center']

chats back if only they would sort out the match engine:D

two more deals gone abd

hhhhhhhcr.jpg

top deal i'm the only bidder so thats done and dusted, second deal is between myself and schalke, they've bid a player i bid max chairman in cash so aslong as my chairman ain't screwed me over on values i should have him aswell

Shaktar will listen to offers for eduardo, cf 89.

cash or another 89 that ain't a cf or 2 good lower rated players will be looked at.

nothing very interesting happened with all our transfers, done enough to have squad that should avoid relegation.